gray wolf

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,116
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

To be fair, Inclusivism and Exclusivism imply or consider much more.  I have just touched on one aspect of the two views.

The gospel is simple. Not complicated and mystic. Those who believe on Jesus have everlasting life and those who do not believe are condemned already.  No universal many ways, or a maybe perchance they will make it worshiping some other way then in Spirit and in Truth. The Lord is the Spirit and Jesus is the Truth! So all of it leads back to, if they don't worshiping God abiding in Jesus they ain't going to make it

The terms you use in this statement seem confusing to a lot of people.

Is abiding in Jesus the same as believing on him or worshiping God the same as believing on Jesus.

Jesus plainly says that those who do not to the will of the Father aren't going to make it either......   neither are those who practice iniquity....

Romans 10 seems to me to be the safest way to put it.    Confessing the Lordship of Jesus and believing that the Father raised him from the dead seems to be pretty safe to me......    that is if Jesus really is one's Lord.....   and there is a lot to that confession.  And Romans says if you do that you definitely will be saved.

Is asking Jesus into your heart the same as confessing him as ones Lord????

Edited by other one

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  285
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0

It was posted, " all believers in other faiths." How do you know that there are "other faiths," and not one faith in the Lord Jesus, and the rest varieties of unbelief?

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  11
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

To be fair, Inclusivism and Exclusivism imply or consider much more.  I have just touched on one aspect of the two views.

The gospel is simple. Not complicated and mystic. Those who believe on Jesus have everlasting life and those who do not believe are condemned already.  No universal many ways, or a maybe perchance they will make it worshiping some other way then in Spirit and in Truth. The Lord is the Spirit and Jesus is the Truth! So all of it leads back to, if they don't worshiping God abiding in Jesus they ain't going to make it

Is abiding in Jesus the same as believing on him or worshiping God the same as believing on Jesus.

Jesus plainly says that those who do not to the will of the Father aren't going to make it either......   neither are those who practice iniquity....

Romans 10 seems to me to be the safest way to put it.    Confessing the Lordship of Jesus and believing that the Father raised him from the dead seems to be pretty safe to me......    that is if Jesus really is one's Lord.....   and there is a lot to that confession.  And Romans says if you do that you definitely will be saved.

Are you a lot of people? who are the lot of people you are speaking of? 

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,116
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

about half the southern baptists I know.

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

Jesus said you are either for Me or against Me.  There is no middle ground.  It is very clear.  You must be born again to enter into the Kingdom of Heaven.  No gray area here.

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,180
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

The gospel is simple. Not complicated and mystic. Those who believe on Jesus have everlasting life and those who do not believe are condemned already.  No universal many ways, or a maybe perchance they will make it worshiping some other way then in Spirit and in Truth. The Lord is the Spirit and Jesus is the Truth! So all of it leads back to, if they don't worshiping God abiding in Jesus they ain't going to make it.

about half the southern baptists I know.

Well everybody knows God's Sanctuary is in the North :o

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,046
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/30/1960

;)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

People who have done countless evil deeds deserve only the fires of hell. The only way that they can be saved is if they sacrifice themselves for the peace of mankind, like in a heroic event.

You obviously don't know anything at all about Jesus or the Gospel he brought us.....    and that's a shame....    for your sake I pray that the Lord would open your eyes to his truths.

Christ told us that we should help,our fellow man, thus good works. If one is evil, he can be redeemed by sacrificing himself for the good of mankind, which is the ultimate Christ like action one can do to obtain the Kingdom of God.

Jesus never told us that sacrificing ourselves for our fellow man would get us in to Heaven.  He says He is the way, the only way, to the Father and that is exactly what He means.  Please read the Bible. 

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  5
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Who is Jesus? What is Jesus?

In the Greek, the name Joshua and Jesus are the same Greek word. In Hebrew 4:8, we see the name Joshua used, if you go to the Greek, you will see that it is the same word used for Jesus. So, in reality his name is Joshua. Joshua is a Hebrew name, which can be phonetisized as Yahshua.

If we properly translate Yahshua we come up with Yah is liberty. So, when we believe in Yahshua we believe that Yahweh is liberty. So when we take away somebody's liberty, we actually are do a great sin. That is why, when Yahshua said that he is the truth... ...and when you know the turth the truth will set you free. Those who know Yahshua have liberty. Maybe that is why Yahshua despised the hypocrites, because hypocrites take away people's liberty.

Self righteous people are hypocrites and they love to impose their standard of righteousness on the people around them, which inturn enslaves those people to them.

The gift that Yahweh gave us is freewill, that freewill is nothing more than liberty. That is why Yahweh told us to neither stray to the left nor the right but stay straight. Think of it as a number line at the beginning, where you have negative numbers on one side and positive numbers on the other side and a zero in the middle. The zero is neutral. He wants us to stay neutral, so that we can choose at a moments notice to go left or right as the situation warrants and then return to neutral when the crisis is over. Staying neutral keeps us free to choose the correct path at the correct time, but when we are enslaved to either side, we are not free to choose the other path when called upon to do so by our heavenly Father.