• Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

Revelation 6

New King James Version (NKJV)

First Seal: The Conqueror

Now I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals;[a] and I heard one of the four living creatures saying with a voice like thunder, “Come and see.” And I looked, and behold, a white horse. He who sat on it had a bow; and a crown was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer.

Second Seal: Conflict on Earth

When He opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature saying, “Come and see.”[b] Another horse, fiery red, went out. And it was granted to the one who sat on it to take peace from the earth, and that people should kill one another; and there was given to him a great sword.

Third Seal: Scarcity on Earth

When He opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, “Come and see.” So I looked, and behold, a black horse, and he who sat on it had a pair of scales in his hand. And I heard a voice in the midst of the four living creatures saying, “A quart[c] of wheat for a denarius,[d] and three quarts of barley for a denarius; and do not harm the oil and the wine.”

Fourth Seal: Widespread Death on Earth

When He opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature saying, “Come and see.” So I looked, and behold, a pale horse. And the name of him who sat on it was Death, and Hades followed with him. And power was given to them over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword, with hunger, with death, and by the beasts of the earth.

Is this the beginning of the tribulation?  Or is this its very culmination at its end? 

Will the saints be raptured by this time and not have to endure any of this upon the earth? 

Will anyone earthly actually see any of these horses and their riders, or will all that will be accomplished through them just manifest in the physical without them being visible themselves? 

Am I just asking a bunch of questions that nobody knows the answer to?  If so, that's cool, but I am extremely intrigued.  Any thoughts at all would be much appreciated :thumbsup:

I am pre-trib and I think that the tribulation is in the future.The Rapture need to happen first.From the looks for things on this Earth maybe not that much in the future.

If you are talking about the riders in Revelation at the end of the Tribulation I think the Earth will see us ride in with Jesus.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

It actually begins in six weeks time.

In six weeks hu?And you have a direct line to God?Did He tell you something that none of us know?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,117
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

if there are 37 Christians in a room and you ask those questions you'll get 40 answers for three of them will change their minds before all speak.

As for me, I said with fanfare that we would be raptured in 1981 and Jesus would return in 1988.  I even was proud that people like Hal Lindsey agreed with me.

Well since that was rather foolish of me to do, and obviously I was very wrong, being a highly intelligent sort of fellow it is obvious that at least myself was not supposed to know when this all begins.  everyone thought I was a nut back then and I don't think I want to prove it today.  I do think we started the last generation in 1967; and we are on the last generation, but how long is a generation...........   don't have a clue.

I do think (looking at the shape the world is in today) that it is unlikely most of us will live long enough to see the rapture if he tarries much longer,,,,   but to be absent from here is to be with the Lord.....   so I would assume that's not such a bad deal either

Not me OO ... I will run out the door and down the street to an RX and buy

itchy ear medicine :o Love, Steven

well, I'm working on something that may well make you're ears burn...

if there are 37 Christians in a room and you ask those questions you'll get 40 answers for three of them will change their minds before all speak.

As for me, I said with fanfare that we would be raptured in 1981 and Jesus would return in 1988.  I even was proud that people like Hal Lindsey agreed with me.

Well since that was rather foolish of me to do, and obviously I was very wrong, being a highly intelligent sort of fellow it is obvious that at least myself was not supposed to know when this all begins.  everyone thought I was a nut back then and I don't think I want to prove it today.  I do think we started the last generation in 1967; and we are on the last generation, but how long is a generation...........   don't have a clue.

I do think (looking at the shape the world is in today) that it is unlikely most of us will live long enough to see the rapture if he tarries much longer,,,,   but to be absent from here is to be with the Lord.....   so I would assume that's not such a bad deal either

Not me OO ... I will run out the door and down the street to an RX and buy

itchy ear medicine :o Love, Steven

:24: :24: :24:

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

This is a topic that I cannot get away from. It plagues me everyday. As much as I would like to shut my eyes and see nothing, I see something in everything. A stark raving mad lunatic who can't wait for the return of Christ who fixes guys like me. What ever it is that sports with me for seeming fun to provoke me to call out the end of the age has gone to great lenths to lead me to buy in.

Protocal for becoming a Christian is believe in Jesus then look around at the world around you to declare the precise moment of his return.

What do you call a false Christ? A shamrock.

I did not hear that one any Where. My little friend who whispers in my ear that Obama is the beast and the pope the false prophet told me that one. He has said more but they are not good for mixed company. Real funny guy.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  22

The only objective truth I know concerning this op, is that the main event is closer then it was yesterday.

It actually began in the Garden of Eden and the two sides have never looked back. 

One lies and is the father of all lies and lthe other is The Way, The Truth and The Life...and now I am witnessing to myself so I say "Amen...even so come Lord Jesus" and I am

not going to guess or use conjecture but abide in Christ.

I can honestly say I have never been led to speculate about these things. I also know that the devil wants everything to be done prematurely and the more Christians say

the end is tomorrow and nothing happens, the more the devil has managed to make us all look like fools.

As there are so many different opinions, I cannot overlook that fact and as there have been so many false reports that tomorrow or next year is the day, I conclude that

no one knows and find myself in agreement with God's word.

Are we allowed to take note of the seasons?  Absolutely...but no one knows.

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,180
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

The only objective truth I know concerning this op, is that the main event is closer then it was yesterday.

It actually began in the Garden of Eden and the two sides have never looked back. 

One lies and is the father of all lies and lthe other is The Way, The Truth and The Life...and now I am witnessing to myself so I say "Amen...even so come Lord Jesus" and I am

not going to guess or use conjecture but abide in Christ.

I can honestly say I have never been led to speculate about these things. I also know that the devil wants everything to be done prematurely and the more Christians say

the end is tomorrow and nothing happens, the more the devil has managed to make us all look like fools.

As there are so many different opinions, I cannot overlook that fact and as there have been so many false reports that tomorrow or next year is the day, I conclude that

no one knows and find myself in agreement with God's word.

Are we allowed to take note of the seasons?  Absolutely...but no one knows.

It has always been in the disobedience that sin exists...

Mark 13:31-33

31 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.

32 But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels

which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father. 33 Take ye heed,

watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is.

KJV

To be moved and carried in The Great Wind of His Spirit for His Glory oh

what joy to be in, of, through this wonder that is ours In Him... Love, Steven

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  905
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,646
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

prophetic+timepiece1.jpg

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

70x7.jpg

If that were a road sign there would be many an accident.....

Signs are supposed to make sense?

Seven seas said it best it's closer than it was yesterday..

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  905
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,646
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

Um...

This is the 70th Week of Daniel according to Daniel.

The point being "when it begins" will not be evident until the midway point when the Jewish Temple sacrifices are abated to determine "when it began..." 1230 Days earlier.

Therefore it will be possible to know the season but not the date.

70x7.jpg

nu70x7.jpg