The kingdom of God

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,047
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

you become part of the kingdom of God when you are spiritually born and the Holy Spirit enters you....   We reside both in the Kingdom of God and the kingdom of the world until Jesus returns.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  601
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  3

John 3:3 Jesus answered and said to him, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again he cannot see The Kingdom of God...

John 3:7 Do not marvel that I said to you, 'You must be born again'...

1 Peter 1:23 having been born again, not of corruptible seed but of incorruptible, through the Word of God which lives and abides forever...

God's Word is so True...Whew 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

I don't understand your profile message

Decapolis and how it relates to the law of our mother.

I will take this further if you want ... but things in scripture relate to the process of the truth being revealed in us. When one (Christians) hears the word law most of the time they immediately first associate it (which I'm not saying this is wrong) with Moses, or as something they no longer keep, which as this progresses we find it was put there to reveal how all fall short. But this is not the end of what the law actually is. Decapolis, means ten cities. Ten references the law, just as Noah, the tenth from Adam, gives rise to the name of the land of Canaan as a son (relates to our perception of the son in us as part of the process) who is cursed due to a revealing of his own nakedness, and relates to the perception of self, which this truth begins in the first garden, as does the law, just in a different form.

Please explain  in your own words..what do you believe and where do you believe in?

If I ask you how to get to haven which road should I take?

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  42
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/05/1959

John 3:3 Jesus answered and said to him, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again he cannot see The Kingdom of God...

John 3:7 Do not marvel that I said to you, 'You must be born again'...

1 Peter 1:23 having been born again, not of corruptible seed but of incorruptible, through the Word of God which lives and abides forever...

God's Word is so True...Whew 

For me, there is no truth outside of this one Word, but yet all things will conform to this one Word, with no remembrance of former things.

I don't understand your profile message

Decapolis and how it relates to the law of our mother.

I will take this further if you want ... but things in scripture relate to the process of the truth being revealed in us. When one (Christians) hears the word law most of the time they immediately first associate it (which I'm not saying this is wrong) with Moses, or as something they no longer keep, which as this progresses we find it was put there to reveal how all fall short. But this is not the end of what the law actually is. Decapolis, means ten cities. Ten references the law, just as Noah, the tenth from Adam, gives rise to the name of the land of Canaan as a son (relates to our perception of the son in us as part of the process) who is cursed due to a revealing of his own nakedness, and relates to the perception of self, which this truth begins in the first garden, as does the law, just in a different form.

Please explain  in your own words..what do you believe and where do you believe in?

If I ask you how to get to heaven which road should I take?

My words? ... I believe in the testimony of Jesus Christ, which are my words.

Was what you asked the intent of your first question? 

Edited by x141

you become part of the kingdom of God when you are spiritually born and the Holy Spirit enters you....   We reside both in the Kingdom of God and the kingdom of the world until Jesus returns.

According to Jesus, to be born again affords you to see it, just as a child for the first time sees the kingdom of the world when they are born into it. But then there is an entering into what you see. I know what's coming, but relationship is built in the present in a kingdom that is in us, that Jesus likened to being born of water and spirit.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

According to Jesus, to be born again affords you to see it, just as a child for the first time sees the kingdom of the world when they are born into it. But then there is an entering into what you see. I know what's coming, but relationship is built in the present in a kingdom that is in us, that Jesus likened to being born of water and spirit.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

That's right x141, good work here.

We see his kingdom in our hearts and minds through the love of the Holy Spirit, through believing and confessing. :)

Romans 10:9 because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved

That's right x141, good work here.

We see his kingdom in our hearts and minds through the love of the Holy Spirit, through believing and confessing. :)

Romans 10:9 because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved

I started this topic with the only purpose I do anything anymore, that is to show the immeasurable truth that Christ/kingdom/God/Father/Son/husband as a seed is in us, and the fellowship of this one truth, who has been made all things to us. 

We so measure God with our soul and in this oppose ourselves, and each other.

Edited by x141

Some more thoughts on the kingdom that is God in us ...

When we read the book of Job through to its end, we find that God was calling Job to turn from the hearing of the ear and in this turning giving him the portion of the first born, which was a turning from his own reasoning, which is that of a man and whose end is no different than a beast of the field.

Job 42:5 I have heard of thee by the hearing of the ear: but now mine eye seeth thee.

A good question in reference to the question are we equal with God would be, did Jesus think himself any less than "I am" when he was hungry after having fasted in the wilderness, or when he was weary and sat down on Jacob's well?

This kingdom that is God's and granted to us through the relationship, or fellowship of the Father and son has no end to it's increase being God is without measure, but so is every son. The increase of this is in our perception which only God gives. But the reason we don't experience more of this increase as it relates to who we are is because we don't believe 100% that we are a son of God. It only takes one thought out of the ninety nine to be lost to fall short of the Truth that has no darkness in it at all, and in whom we are in, regardless if we understand this or not. This is the lesson of the not eating of your own reasoning, which played out in Jesus walk constantly as a feast/Passover that he kept inwardly and by this became it outwardly, living the acceptable year with it's feasts it not being just a hearing of the ear to him as it was to those that he read the passage to that day when they gave him the book.

We drink the same cup and are baptized with the same baptism, we each have a cross, and a serpent in our path, or an image that is a lie, all of this based on our soul and the reasoning based on or seeded by that which is outside of us. We must kick the serpent out of our garden, he is a liar and the father of it, for there is only one father and he is not our adversary.

To Job the son of man was a worm, to Jesus, which perception was given to him of his Father, the son of man was the son of God.

Perception is everything to us.

We don't by thought become, nor by thought prove that we are, instead we bring every thought into the obedience of Christ. Anything less is exalting yourself by thought above God, which is tantamount to setting your throne above his.

The spirit of adoption is not a standalone truth, and must be coupled with other scriptures such as, He that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit, or Jesus' dialogue with those who were going to stone him for making himself equal with God, by saying he was the son of God; even though Jesus expressed to them that it was written in their law already, as something that could not be broken. Or Paul's equating each if us in Galatians as this one seed, a therefore are you that seed.

This does not take into account our relationship to him as a bride (both individual and as the whole), or him as our husband (or he who has the bride is the bride groom), which is about identity not gender, to which God referred to Israel as such as well as referring to them as his first born.

You cannot come to God unless you believe that he is, in the same way you cannot become a son of God unless you believe that you are. Faith manifests the works we walk in.

The only limitation that is put on this is the limitation we put on it with our soul (and why there is a cross for every son), which is where truth/the lamb was crucified at in the first garden, our own reasoning, this being the foundation of the world (not the earth), and why the cross by Peter was expressed as being hung on a tree which equates to the law of our mind that brings us under subjection.

This is the same as the kingdom of God, which God appointed to Jesus and Jesus appointed to us. The kingdom of God is not separate from the will of God and the purpose he purposed in himself, which purpose is found in Paul's words, that God might be all in all, which of the increase of this kingdom in us there is no end of being that it is God's kingdom.

Perception is everything to us.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

Is it?  One who lives the LBGT lifestyle may perceive they are a child of God due to their relationships being born in "love", but are not.  To be His son, we must allow Him to rule in our lives and not depend on our own understanding.  As Paul puts it, "For now we see in a mirror, dimly".

The key is not thinking we are His son, but living like we are by "‘You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your strength, and with all your mind,’ and ‘your neighbor as yourself.'"  This can only be done when we surrender completely to the Holy Spirit.