IGNORED

Ken Ham vs. Bill Nye (The "Science" Guy), Creation vs Evolutio

Enoch2021

....There is always hope as long as he is still on this earth....

:thumbsup:

Amen

Behold, the LORD's hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear: Isaiah 59:1

And Praying

But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear. For your hands are defiled with blood, and your fingers with iniquity; your lips have spoken lies, your tongue hath muttered perverseness. None calleth for justice, nor any pleadeth for truth: they trust in vanity, and speak lies; they conceive mischief, and bring forth iniquity. Isaiah 59:2-4

Have Mercy LORD Jesus, Have Mercy

It is of the LORD's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness. Lamentations 3:22-23

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  588
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/12/1969

Debates only decide who the better debater is.  Content is irrelevant.

....Debates only decide who the better debater is....  Content is....

:thumbsup:

lol~! Some Debates Will Matter Much Much More Than The Others

Then the LORD answered Job out of the whirlwind, and said, Who is this that darkeneth counsel by words without knowledge? Gird up now thy loins like a man; for I will demand of thee, and answer thou me. Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding. Job 38:1-4

Still A Good Question For All Those Who Claim

But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept. For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead. For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive. 1 Corinthians 15:20-22

They Know The Beginnings

And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ: Ephesians 3:9

From The

And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. Revelation 21:1-3

End

And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful. Revelation 21:4-5

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,027
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

how true that is.....    did you ever debate the same subject more than once and taken up different sides each time....

It can be an interesting endeavor.  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,396
  • Content Per Day:  0.90
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  12/26/1963

Just received an update from the site......

Thank you for preparing to show this outreach event to your church, group, or organization!

Our staff is personally excited and thankful that you are planning to be a part of this historic debate between Bill Nye and Ken Ham on Tuesday, February 4. We already have registrations for an estimated 650,000 people attending in groups to watch the event.

Details about this event are changing fast as its exposure is rapidly increasing. Because you signed up at debatelive.org to receive more information regarding the debate, we are sending you this update with the latest information to help you plan.
Live Streaming Test Dates

We will be conducting two live streaming tests at debatelive.org at 1:00 PM EST on the following dates:

Sunday, January 26
    Sunday, February 2

We encourage you to take advantage of these test dates to verify your connection to our live stream. You will also have the opportunity to ask technical questions during the first test session.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

quote Shiloh:  "Critics of Ken Ham think that Nye is going to wipe the floor with him. . ."

These critics are too smart for their own good.  If they can't see past their own biases, what makes them think anyone else will be able to either? 

In other words, the debate is pointless and meaningless if people come away without it changing their minds.  It's a circus, it's a farce, it's a PR stunt, the evolutionists are losing the science and have nothing left to hold on to but their flawed theories. 

A few years ago, they were so confident in the supremacy of their science that they wouldn't even consider debating any creationists. Well, now they have to.

Looking forward to watching the debate.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  588
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/12/1969

how true that is.....    did you ever debate the same subject more than once and taken up different sides each time....

It can be an interesting endeavor.  

That does sound interesting.

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  150
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/01/1984

I think this debate will have two losers.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,013
  • Content Per Day:  7.97
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

Only to one who thinks they sit top of the pile :)

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

I think this debate will have two losers.

Lol, might be true.

I rarely watch presidential debates, but this one I would love to watch.