• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Sis,

Thank You,Father.......Oh Jesus,I don't know why you love me like you do....but I am so thrilled that you do,thank You for Your Grace....this is the Promise of that Place where I will bask in Your Glory,that is rightfully mine by nothing I could ever do ....but by You,Your Love,Your Sacrifice,Your Son,Your Grace..........Holy,Holy.Holy.........Holy  Holy Holy......Bless You Abba,thank You.....Oh Jesus,Jesus,Jesus......You are so Holy!

I am sorry,for four days I have pondered this question and all i can do when I imagine Jesus with His arms open wide.....for me,me......my GOD......I just get a lump in my throat & I cannot think of anyone......His Presence just overwhelms me & I cannot even think of anybody,I cannot............I can understand that only the words "Holy,Holy,Holy" can pass my lips......my eyes have seen the Glory,thank You Abba,Father I thank You......

With love,in Christ-Kwik

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,245
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/11/1984

Well, I think I'll just be tickled pink to get there......

Blessings Sis,

Thank You,Father.......Oh Jesus,I don't know why you love me like you do....but I am so thrilled that you do,thank You for Your Grace....this is the Promise of that Place where I will bask in Your Glory,that is rightfully mine by nothing I could ever do ....but by You,Your Love,Your Sacrifice,Your Son,Your Grace..........Holy,Holy.Holy.........Holy  Holy Holy......Bless You Abba,thank You.....Oh Jesus,Jesus,Jesus......You are so Holy!

I am sorry,for four days I have pondered this question and all i can do when I imagine Jesus with His arms open wide.....for me,me......my GOD......I just get a lump in my throat & I cannot think of anyone......His Presence just overwhelms me & I cannot even think of anybody,I cannot............I can understand that only the words "Holy,Holy,Holy" can pass my lips......my eyes have seen the Glory,thank You Abba,Father I thank You......

With love,in Christ-Kwik

Amen!

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  17
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

I dont know why but I wanna meet Samson after the resurrection when we all finally get to go to heaven together...........

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,220
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  03/18/1966

I would like to meet the women of the bible, people like rahab, and ruth. And the lost loved ones in my own life.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  72
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  07/18/1989

My great-grandfather. I never knew him but I've been told about how wonderful he was. My grandparents, my uncle.

Edited by Шарон

I wouldn't mind meeting up with Moses and Paul for a game of racket ball with Paul and Saul to see who's more tall with the ball and doesn't fall.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

I dont know why but I wanna meet Samson after the resurrection when we all finally get to go to heaven together...........

Like Samson, sometimes we have to learn the hard way but in the end we will see God!

• 3 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  19
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

naturally, Jesus would be the first person I would like to meet.  the rest, well I will have eternity to get to know each of the people mentioned in the bible.   like someone posted in this who said "i would be tickled pink just being there"  that is exactly what I would feel.   the apostle paul said that its like running a race, we are running for the reward at the finish line which is in heaven.

Paul