IGNORED

Do You think Persecution is Coming to North America?

gfellowships

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  72
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/18/1989

Coming? It's been coming for a long time. I believe %100 percent that the hurricane season of 2004 for us here in Florida was apart of it. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  194
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  02/27/1984

Yeah I think i agree with John Hagee about America's interference with the events in Israel. It's no coincidence that right after America gets involved and tries to divide their land or sides with the Palestinians, something major happens.  Like Katrina. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,106
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

While the timing of all that is questionable,  I've always been a little leery about putting death and destruction at the hand of God.

Have you ever read the Old Testament?  Or Revelation and the judgement of God's wrath coming to the earth in the near future?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

Most of that persecution is at the hands of Islam......   and our president is working on a series to introduce our K-12 children to the teachings of Islam....

Is persecution coming......   I would say that probably yes it is and we are bringing in upon our on heads....

Hey bro, could you hook me up to a link showing this Islam stuff. Thanks.

Most of that persecution is at the hands of Islam......   and our president is working on a series to introduce our K-12 children to the teachings of Islam....

Is persecution coming......   I would say that probably yes it is and we are bringing in upon our on heads....

Hey bro, could you hook me up to a link showing this Islam stuff. Thanks.

I wish you guys would stop quoting this.....           it came from a satire site and while  our government is funding teaching materials by giving grants to people to make the teaching materials, it's not a program that the president set forth....  You can find details on that by googling "common core" and "Islam"

Did you ever post something and it so fit in with what was going on that you just didn't check it out...

Have you ever read the Old Testament?  Or Revelation and the judgement of God's wrath coming to the earth in the near future?

yes i have and there is a really big difference in God telling me something in his word and me deciding he must be doing it again today.   Blaming a natural disaster on God is pretty close to blaspheming the Holy Spirit if he didn't really do it and for those reasons.....   and He really hasn't touched me on the shoulder and said, "Hey Sam look at what I did"

"""""the president and/or secretary of state pushes Israel to give up land and God trashes several states coast lines"""""

Many good Christians were in that area and it just doesn't seem to me like the thing that God would do.    And what happens to the president and/or secretary of state.....    nothing that I can see.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  72
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  07/18/1989

If I recall correctly, wasn't it God who was ready to completely torch Sodom and Gomorrah and without regard to any righteous who might still be living there? It was Lot who went to the Lord and asked for Him to spare Sodom  and Gomorrah if Lot was to able find X amount of righteous people among the wickedness. ...Our God is jealous God...and this applies today in all the wickedness that's occurring right now. Remember, "He will not spare in the day of vengeance."

And nobody is 'blaming' God about all the horrible things that have happened in recent years. To blame is to suggest that something has gone terribly wrong at the hands of something or someone who has made a grave mistake. God doesn't make mistakes. When something, such as Florida's terrible hurricane season of 2004, happens and seemingly out of the blue at that, I do think it's only appropriate to pause and consider. Could this be the Lord's will? Is He trying to get our attention? ...The answer to that is, in my opinion, yes. I do believe He is trying to get our attention. 

"""""the president and/or secretary of state pushes Israel to give up land and God trashes several states coast lines"""""

Many good Christians were in that area and it just doesn't seem to me like the thing that God would do.    And what happens to the president and/or secretary of state.....    nothing that I can see.

Can we say without a shadow of a doubt that that tsunami was directly from God to 'persecute'? No, not really. And no one is saying that it is, but merely keeping an open mind in knowing that it is a good possibility. But you yourself seem convinced that it is not persecution merely by the fact that nothing 'happened' to the president/secretary of state... like they specifically were supposed to be the only ones persecuted. ...Remember the story of Achan? It was Achan's sin. Only his. He and he alone kept that pile forbidden loot and hid it. Remember what resulted in his 'secret sin'? ...All of a sudden Joshua's men kept getting defeated in battle, and all these things were happening. They were suffering. They were being persecuted. But why? They had done nothing wrong. So God finally enlightens Joshua to the fact that someone in his camp had sinned, and eventually Joshua found out Achan. In the end not only was Achan stoned to death, but his whole family was stoned as well. "When there is sin in the camp, the whole camp suffers." ...Not just the one who has committed the sin. 

Edited by Шарон

• Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,242
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

While working for the public school system I was not allowed to share my beliefs or proselytize people. So I always waited until I was asked about my faith, and I always was. Often I was able to share my testamony. Then I would encourage them to go to the church of their choice, or I would recommend several around town that I believed adhered to the Bible.

One man had been fired for sharing the way of salvation. Of course they had to find other reasons to do it, so he was charged for not keeping his area clean enough. God can give us openings and wisdom how to be as innocent as doves and as wise as serpents. Our testamonies have great impact and are more apt to be listened to than even scriptures leading to salvation if the person is not ready for that step. You can always give them your phone number so you can talk to them more about it later or ask to meet them for coffee on neutral ground.

The fact that persecution is coming can be seen by how Bible believing Chritians are treated on TV. It is making such treatment acceptable and creating bigotry. It is not just Islam, but also sinners who react with hatred. But greater is the love of God in us than any evil that is in the world. We are more than conquerors though Him who loved us.

I just don't think it's a coincidence that when a nation follows God and His laws and is righteous, it flourishes!  Then when it turns its back on God and His word, things go downhill, really fast.  The more we embrace homosexuality, the more we remove the Ten Commandments from our buildings, created laws that mock and spit in the face of God, the more we side with the Palestinians and try to split up Israel, the more our country goes downhill, the more disasters we face, the more we become convinced that the end is near. 

God has His pulse on the world.  Doesn't His word say that?  And He will bless those who bless Israel and curse those who curse Israel.  So I know for a fact, from the Word of God, that when a nation goes against Israel, that nation is cursed.