IGNORED

There is 1 God so why to we pray to Jesus or God?

AMD2093

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

The Trinity.God the Father,God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.They are one.

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  8
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

But the word "Trinity" is not in the bible itself. Trinity word is not mentioning in the whole Bible! What you have to say about that @ bopeep1909

It is quiet amazing that foundation of faith, foundation of Christianity the word "Trinity" is not in the Bible! Please Explain!

Edited by True_Faith50

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.22
  • Days Won:  58

The word cat is not in the bible either. The word bible isnt in the bible. 

The word Trinity may not be in the bible but the concept is there.

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  8
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

ok the concept is there than who generates this word "Trinity" and with who's authority!

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.64
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings True_Faith

Welcome to Worthy.....Praise & Glory to God!

It is by God's Authority as His Word comes by no interpretation of any prophet but by His own breath......although the word"trinity" is not used the concept is made clear as told to us in 1 John 5:7 as One Light has referred to

1 John 5:7 "For there are three that bear witness in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one."

The Word of God was given to man by Divine inspiration,it is God Breathed,the Living Word,,,,,,,,,,His Timeless Truth!

With love-in Christ-Kwik

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  164
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/28/1967

"god" what does that word mean???

have I not called you gods.

BigG is in control of all little g's.

I pray to God the Father, (I acknowledge God you are in control of ALL things)

In the name of Jesus, (I acknowledge to God the Father I have accepted Jesus is my Lord and Savior and I believe you Father God have raised him from the dead)

God bless

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  164
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  02/28/1967

ok the concept is there than who generates this word "Trinity" and with who's authority!

The word Trinity is three enities made one.

The word Trinity is a new word (by some man of God in history and Trinity has carried on through many generations) and was given to him by the inspiration of God.

The word Trinity bares witness with the Word; as it says that 3 in heaven bare witness of one another.

Tri (3) nity (enity); hence Trinity, also called the Holy Trinity

All scripture is given by the inspiration of God. It continues to be written today. A little of the old with a little of the new. Even thou it be a new word or parrable it will bare witness with the already established Word.

God bless

My LORD

Thy words were found, and I did eat them; and thy word was unto me the joy and rejoicing of mine heart: for I am called by thy name, O LORD God of hosts. Jeremiah 15:16

And My God

And after eight days again his disciples were within, and Thomas with them: then came Jesus, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, Peace be unto you. Then saith he to Thomas, reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing. And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God. John 20:26-28

~

:emot-heartbeat:

The

And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him: And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased. Matthew 3:16-17

Triune God

Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God. Isaiah 44:6

And My

For thy Maker is thine husband; the LORD of hosts is his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall he be called. Isaiah 54:5

LORD

But I am the LORD thy God, that divided the sea, whose waves roared: The LORD of hosts is his name. Isaiah 51:15

Is

And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was. John 17:5

Greater

And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ: Ephesians 3:9

~

Believe

He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.

He came unto his own, and his own received him not. But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: John 1:10-12

And Be Blessed Beloved

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6

Be Very Blessed

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life. John 5:24

Love, Joe

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,036
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Trinity would just be a word expressing a three part or three entity god......       The Father is one Jesus is the second and the Holy Spirit is the third.....      They all have the same goals and are working as a single unit to accomplish their goals so we consider them as one.

If you look at them individually, we really have no access to the Father (because of the Sin of Adam) without the actions of Jesus to atone for our sins, and we would not have access to Jesus without the Holy Spirit coming to guide us.

It really does take all three to bring us to them......   it is one thing of three that we consider our god.

Trinity is just an easy way to express what they are.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  64
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

God gave us His son he didn't create him. Jesus was there from the beginning.

For God so loved the world he gave his one and only Son...John 3:16

He was with God from the beginning. Through him all things were made: Without him nothing was made. In him was life, and that life was the light of man... John 1:2-3