IGNORED

So what are we to make of this new Pope?

JohnD

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,868
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

All I can say about him the POPE is as a catholic ,I'm on my way out . Looking for a new chruch. :confused:

Just try a Nazarene Church for a while....

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  108
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  989
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  01/13/1959

https://archive.org/stream/WindsweptHouseAVaticanNovel/WindsweptHouse#page/n12/mode/1up

Everyone should read at least the first 50 pages of this book......   it will answer a lot of questions of things happening today.

Thank you for the link!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

I really have not paid a whole lot of attention to him.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  201
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

I believe this Ecumenical thing he's got going with Copeland and soon to visit Rick Warren as well - is the beginning of the great apostasy.

And I dont know if I can handle watching the canonization of JP II.

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.94
  • Days Won:  3

Not being Catholic I have never really paid much mind to the Pope or what he said. I think the Pope can guide people but he is still just a man. I try to follow what God directs me to do and not any church,religion or man. So with that being said, it does not matter to me a whole lot what the Pope says. Unless it was something really strange like ordering a holy war or something like that. :shocked:

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

I have considered this man at length and have followed reports on what he is doing because of a vision I had the day he was elected pope just to see if there were possibly any credit to the vision or if something were misleading me.

From what I have seen I believe he may just cause those in the church to be judged harshly. Jesus told us not to think that he came to being peace but a sword though he never carried one and admonished his disciple to put his away when he tried to use it.

Noah condemned the rest of the world by his works of faith.

When a man does that which is right everyone who does not do the same is condemned by his actions. For this cause those who live godly are persecuted as it was from the beginning woth Cain and Abel.

Each time this high profile individual does something right whether genuine or pretense he publically condemns those who do not do the same and therefore brings judgment on them.

As Saul was destroyed by the brightness of Davids coming so shall darkness be destroyed by those who bring light by actions rather than words alone.

I personally have watched those who were contrary to me suffer greatly when I was capable of walking upright amongst them and vice versa.

I believe this man will bring great shame and judgment upon many if he continues his present course of modest living and humble footwashing ways. He is the head of the Catholic Church and those who are joined in union under him are bound to his example. God help them all.