douggg

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

If the coming Antichrist is here already today, then that is to suggest he is a flesh born man. But that is not what the Rev.17 Scripture points to at all about that beast king, which is the coming Antichrist...

Rev.17:8

The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

We've already heard wild speculation about that beast king maybe being some flesh "prince of Rome" of the 1st century that goes into the abyss and then appears again on the scene in the last days, like a resurrection. Afterall, one that is flesh born must first die in order to be sent to the pit of hell, like the "rich man" of Luke 16. And to be appear again on earth at a later date would mean a resurrection. Yet that kind of idea is nowhere written in God's Word!

Since at one time that beast king "was", and yet "is not", and is shown upon the earth per the next verses, then what flesh man could ever do that?

Rev.17:10-11

10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

There he is again, that v.8 "beast" that "was, and is not". Now we're told he is going to be the 8th king of the future!

And where in God's Word do we find that any flesh born man has already been judged and sentenced to that perdition???

It doesn't matter folks 'how' I present God's Word. Focus on His Word, not me that you love to hate for trying to open your spiritual eyes and ears!

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  42
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

If the coming Antichrist is here already today, then that is to suggest he is a flesh born man. But that is not what the Rev.17 Scripture points to at all about that beast king, which is the coming Antichrist...

Rev.17:8

The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

We've already heard wild speculation about that beast king maybe being some flesh "prince of Rome" of the 1st century that goes into the abyss and then appears again on the scene in the last days, like a resurrection. Afterall, one that is flesh born must first die in order to be sent to the pit of hell, like the "rich man" of Luke 16. And to be appear again on earth at a later date would mean a resurrection. Yet that kind of idea is nowhere written in God's Word!

Since at one time that beast king "was", and yet "is not", and is shown upon the earth per the next verses, then what flesh man could ever do that?

Rev.17:10-11

10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

There he is again, that v.8 "beast" that "was, and is not". Now we're told he is going to be the 8th king of the future!

And where in God's Word do we find that any flesh born man has already been judged and sentenced to that perdition???

It doesn't matter folks 'how' I present God's Word. Focus on His Word, not me that you love to hate for trying to open your spiritual eyes and ears!

well lets see what the scripture saith concerning your saying

revelations 17

1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:

2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.

3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

7 And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.

8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.

18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

For you believe anti christ is not flesh born man. for you believe the devil himself is anti-christ which he is but there are many anti-christ but the man daniel spoke of the little horn is not the devil tho the devil is in him, he is a man of flesh and lets see if the scriptures prove my saying or yours

revelations 13

1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.

10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

The beast and dragon are the same but different for the beast is the fourth kingdom that shall dwell upon the earth. but the dragon gave it is power the dragon is the devil. The strange god spoken of by daniel 11 which the abomination of desolation(anti-christ) shall worhsip is the devil. That is the god he will worship tho he is not a god.

now you say speculation but you only showed 2 verses behold i will show you many verses and paragraphs

daniel chap 7

7 After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns.

8 I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.

9 I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.

lets see what else the scripture saith

19 Then I would know the truth of the fourth beast, which was diverse from all the others, exceeding dreadful, whose teeth were of iron, and his nails of brass; which devoured, brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with his feet;

20 And of the ten horns that were in his head, and of the other which came up, and before whom three fell; even of that horn that had eyes, and a mouth that spake very great things, whose look was more stout than his fellows.

21 I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them;

22 Until the Ancient of days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the most High; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom.

23 Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces.

24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.

25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

now we see that the little horn spoken of by daniel is one of the horns. and the horns are kings who dont have a kingdom but recieve power as king one hour with the beast. The little horn daniel referred to as anti-christ not the beast that gave power to the kings.

But lets see more scripture just to make sure that this is what the bible is saying for god can not lie

Daniel 11 

35 And some of them of understanding shall fall, to try them, and to purge, and to make them white, even to the time of the end: because it is yet for a time appointed.

36 And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.

37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

38 But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces: and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things.

39 Thus shall he do in the most strong holds with a strange god, whom he shall acknowledge and increase with glory: and he shall cause them to rule over many, and shall divide the land for gain.

40 And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over.

41 He shall enter also into the glorious land, and many countries shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon.

42 He shall stretch forth his hand also upon the countries: and the land of Egypt shall not escape.

43 But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and of silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt: and the Libyans and the Ethiopians shall be at his steps.

44 But tidings out of the east and out of the north shall trouble him: therefore he shall go forth with great fury to destroy, and utterly to make away many.

45 And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.

If the little horn was not flesh how could the king of the south and the north come against him for war at the time of the end? can a man by his own power defeat an fallen angel? can flesh defeat that which is spirit?

i no many of you have hard hearts but look what the scripture saith for you took out two verses to prove me your saying but i showed you paragraphs, verses books and chapters and i can show more but for the sake of your eyes for i want you to read i will not post, replies too long.

now prove me with scripture more than just 2 or 6 verses that prove what you saith

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

My words in BLUE --

well lets see what the scripture saith concerning your saying

yes, let's see.

But first, this must... be understood. In Rev.17 our Lord Jesus is showing us greater detail about the subject of the TWO beasts of Rev.13. Just as with the Rev.13 Scripture, the Rev.17 Scripture also must be rightly divided between the subjects of those TWO separate beasts.

(I will not entertain any response that tries to say Rev.13 isn't speaking of TWO separate beasts, for the Rev.13 Scripture is very plain on that point about 2 separate beasts).

revelations 17

1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:

2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.

The "many waters" reference as a symbol points back to the first beast that comes up out of the "sea" per Rev.13:1. Later at Rev.17:15 Jesus gives a greater detail of what those "waters" represent.

3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

7 And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.

All the above Scripture symbolism is in reference to the 1st beast of Rev.13:1-2 that comes out of the "sea", and that has ten horns, ten crowns, and seven heads. It is a kingdom beast. In Rev.12:3-4 we were shown of old the "red dragon" had a beast kingdom having ten horns, seven heads, but only seven crowns when he first rebelled in drawing a third of the stars (angels) to earth with his tail. Rev.13:2 parallels the beast kingdom symbols of Dan.7, which is another proof this 1st beast is about a kingdom. In Rev.17:15 Jesus explained the "waters" upon which the whore sits to mean "peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues", again pointing to the Rev.13:1 beast as a kingdom. Since Rev.13:7 reveals the dragon is given power over "all kindreds, and tongues, and nations", it means the 1st beast kingdom is over all the earth.

8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

Subject change. This v.8 is NOT the 1st beast kingdom. This is the "another beast" of Rev.13:11 forward that is to come in the last days with two horns like a lamb, but speaks as a dragon, working miracles upon the earth and raining fire down from heaven in the sight of men. This is the same "red dragon" of Rev.12:3-4 that established a beast kingdom of old once before that had only seven crowns per Rev.12. We are supposed to 'catch' this point because Jesus showed that prior to this Rev.13 chapter. God covered that time of the seven crowned beast kingdom reign by the dragon in His OT prophets too, but I won't mention it because of all the Scripture lawyers here.

The "red dragon" beast "was" (in the time of old at the original rebellion against God), "and is not". That dragon "is not" because since his original rebellion against God with that old beast kingdom of seven crowns, he has never done that again with him reigning over it, on earth. Instead others have been setup as beast kings in his stead over repeated world kingdom attempts, like the ones Jesus pointed to with the animal symbols of Dan.7 in Rev.13:2.

The "dragon" is who "shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition." That also is pointing to the 2nd beast of Rev.13, a beast king we find out later here, and not the 1st beast kingdom.

9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

Subject change again. This v.9 is back on the subject before about the 1st beast, a kingdom beast with ten horns, ten crowns, and seven heads upon which the woman sits. Now we are shown the "seven heads" of the 1st beast represent "seven mountains". In Rev.13 we are shown that one of those seven heads, or seven mountains of the 1st beast suffers a "deadly wound" that is healed. It is suggested the coming of the 2nd beast, the "another beast", is who heals that "deadly wound" upon one of the seven heads of the 1st beast kingdom.

Subject change again, to kings. Now the subject is back to the 2nd beast with vv.10-11, the one of v.8 that ascends from the bottomless pit and shall go into perdition. That is the "dragon" again. There are 8 kings total, the first 5 already gone in John's day, pointing back to beast kings of OT history. The 6th beast king was then in John's day with "and one is".

The 7th beast king was still to come in John's day, and still today, and is the 2nd beast ("another beast") that speaks as a dragon that takes the power of the 1st beast (kingdom), per Rev.13:11 forward. And when he does come, he will only continue a short space (time), which points to the tribulation time and setup of idol worship of the "image of the beast", the AOD event Jesus warned about from the Book of Daniel.

The beast king of v.8 that "was, and is not", is also the 8th king. He is OF the seven and goes into perdition (lake of fire). It's the dragon that ascends from the bottomless pit. He is OF the 7 kings because of his power over them. He is the 8th beast king for all to see in the future, his being recognized for who he really is, which is at the end when he will be destroyed in final (go into perdition).

12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

Partial subject change. Jesus explains what the "ten horns" of the 1st beast represents. They are "ten kings", paralleling the subject of ten kings of the Book of Daniel, and then the "little horn" as a beast king that arises in power among the ten and takes absolute control. They all rule concurrently at the same time, and will give their power to the beast king that ascends from the bottomless pit that will go into perdition, i.e., the 2nd beast of Rev.13:11 forward.

14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for He is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with Him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

Subject change to end of the beast king and ten king's reign, ended by Christ Jesus at His coming, pointing to the 7th Vial with the battle of Armageddon.

15 And He saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

Subject change. This is back to the topic of the "many waters" the woman sits upon, the "sea" of Rev.13:1 involving the kingdom beast that carries her.

16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.

18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

The ten kings are over the 1st beast kingdom. They will hate the "whore", the "woman" that is a "great city" per the last verse of this Rev.17 chapter. The woman is thus a "great city" that is carried by the 1st beast kingdom and rules over the "many waters" put for all nations and peoples. Verse 17 is about the peoples and nations on earth agreeing to give their power to beast kingdom, giving up their national sovereignty.

revelations 13

1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

The 1st beast of Rev.13. Like the beast kingdom of old the red dragon had in Rev.12:3-4, this one is to have "ten crowns" instead of "seven crowns". Rev.13:2 is pointing to the animal symbols of the old beast kingdoms of history. Per v.2 the "dragon" givens this 1st beast its power.

3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

This v.3 is also about that 1st beast kingdom of "seven heads", "ten horns", and "ten crowns", that rises up out of the "sea", the "waters" of Rev.17. One of it's "seven heads" (which are "seven mountains" per Rev.17) suffers a "deadly wound", that is healed. Since God destroyed the Rev.12:3-4 beast kingdom of the "red dragon" in the time of old, this Rev.13:1 1st beast having its "deadly wound" healed can point to this beast kingdom of Rev.13:1 forming up once again on the earth for the last days prior to Christ's return.

4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme His name, and His tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Partial subject change. These vv.4-8 are about the 2nd beast, the "another beast" that has two horns like a lamb, but speaks as a "dragon";  but it also parallels the nation's love and worship of the beast kingdom concept to where they ask, "Who is like the beast? who is able to make war with him?"

Then vv.5-8 are completely about false worship of the "dragon" himself, the "another beast" of Rev.13:11 forward, a 2nd beast, a beast king per Rev.17. The subject directly parallels the Daniel Scripture about the false one who makes war upon the saints, and is given to overcome them, exalts himself over all that is worshiped, and blasphemes God.

9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.

10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

These verses are all "great tribulation" timing markers.

11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

The above vv.11-18 are all about the 2nd beast, the "dragon" of the previous 5-8 verses. Per Rev.12:9 and Rev.20:2 that "dragon" is another title for the devil, Satan.

7 After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns.

8 I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.

9 I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.

Those "ten horns" are later defined as "ten kings" in Dan.7:24. The "little horn" that comes up among them and takes power is the 7th beast king of Rev.17. The ten kings are those of Rev.17:12. Just as Jesus makes war with these at His coming and overcomes them, those "thrones" of these ten kings are thrown down to establish Christ's future Kingdom on earth.

19 Then I would know the truth of the fourth beast, which was diverse from all the others, exceeding dreadful, whose teeth were of iron, and his nails of brass; which devoured, brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with his feet;

20 And of the ten horns that were in his head, and of the other which came up, and before whom three fell; even of that horn that had eyes, and a mouth that spake very great things, whose look was more stout than his fellows.

21 I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them;

22 Until the Ancient of days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the most High; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom.

23 Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces.

24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.

25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

Same "ten horns" of Rev.13 & 17. The Dan.7:25 verse is a direct parallel to the Rev.13 events about the "dragon" blaspheming God and His tabernacle, and making war with the saints for 42 months.

Daniel 11 

35 And some of them of understanding shall fall, to try them, and to purge, and to make them white, even to the time of the end: because it is yet for a time appointed.

36 And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.

37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

38 But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces: and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things.

39 Thus shall he do in the most strong holds with a strange god, whom he shall acknowledge and increase with glory: and he shall cause them to rule over many, and shall divide the land for gain.

Same subject of Rev.13 about the "dragon" exalting himself and blaspheming God, and power given him over the saints.

40 And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over.

41 He shall enter also into the glorious land, and many countries shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon.

42 He shall stretch forth his hand also upon the countries: and the land of Egypt shall not escape.

43 But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and of silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt: and the Libyans and the Ethiopians shall be at his steps.

44 But tidings out of the east and out of the north shall trouble him: therefore he shall go forth with great fury to destroy, and utterly to make away many.

45 And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.

That false one is represented as the king of the north in that Dan.11:40 verse. God even used the title "king of Babylon" for Satan in Isaiah 14, given as a parable, pointing to his future coming upon His lands.

How could Satan be that "dragon" of Rev.13, and the beast king of Rev.17? It is that king of the north, like the Assyrian, which overflows as a flood, even as the "serpent" of Rev.12 casts water as a flood out of his mouth at the symbolic woman of that chapter (Israel).

Isa.8:7-16

Now therefore, behold, the Lord bringeth up upon them the waters of the river, strong and many, even the king of Assyria, and all his glory: and he shall come up over all his channels, and go over all his banks:

And he shall pass through Judah; he shall overflow and go over, he shall reach even to the neck; and the stretching out of his wings shall fill the breadth of thy land, O Immanuel.

Associate yourselves, O ye people, and ye shall be broken in pieces; and give ear, all ye of far countries: gird yourselves, and ye shall be broken in pieces; gird yourselves, and ye shall be broken in pieces.

10 Take counsel together, and it shall come to nought; speak the word, and it shall not stand: for God is with us.

11 For the Lord spake thus to me with a strong hand, and instructed me that I should not walk in the way of this people, saying,

12 Say ye not, "A confederacy", to all them to whom this people shall say, "A confederacy"; neither fear ye their fear, nor be afraid.

13 Sanctify the Lord of hosts Himself; and let Him be your fear, and let Him be your dread.

14 And He shall be for a sanctuary; but for a stone of stumbling and for a rock of offence to both the houses of Israel, for a gin and for a snare to the inhabitants of Jerusalem.

15 And many among them shall stumble, and fall, and be broken, and be snared, and be taken.

16 Bind up the testimony, seal the law among My disciples.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

Hi Salty,

I think you misunderstood my reply.  I don't believe that at all.  My fault, I was just answering last Daze's next question re “The beast that you saw was, and is not, and is about to come up out of the abyss and go to destruction."?"  I gave my explanation, which is my own personal opinion why I think it's refering to Babel.  Nothing to do with Rome.

If you didn't mean it, then why did you think it and say it? ...

"I agree.  Do you then think that it's reasonable that there was also a "prince of Babylon" and a "prince of Rome" since those kingdoms are also part of the four beasts of Daniel 7?  If so, do you think its possible that the "prince of Rome" was cast into the abyss sometime in the first century or before to be held until his release in the last days fulfilling  “The beast that you saw was, and is not, and is about to come up out of the abyss and go to destruction."?"

Please read post 119.  I wrote that.  Not Sister.  Please quit being obnoxious.

Edit: Here's a link to it to make it easy for you.

Edited by Last Daze

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

Closed for review