IGNORED

The Gospel

coheir

Guest Butero

I would think there are some who haven't heard the gospel.  I don't believe that will have any impact on the rapture, because the prophesy about the gospel being preached to the whole world is in reference to the second coming.  In Revelation, we see angels preaching the gospel to the whole world, and they would know every language on earth. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  22

You guys are wrong about the US. I was 16 years old before I ever heard the truth about God. And had I not moved from where I was, I seriously doubt I would have known now.

So you never heard about Jesus until you was 16 in the USA. Pretty much a church on every corner. Bibles everywhere. It was all around you, you just decided it wasn't worth bothering with until you were 16. The truth is in the bible and anybody with about a fifth or six grade education can comprehend it if they choose. I wasn't reborn until I was 41. But living in the USA it was all around me, I chose not to obey Jesus. I didn't want to apply his word to my life. Because I was a fool.

So people in USA have no excuse except foolishness.

Listen...there may be, as you say, churches on every corner...BUT they do NOT all preach the gospel; in fact, far from it and the era in which all these churches were built is

long past.  We have churches everywhere where I live too....but most of them are over 50 yrs old and they were built in a time when Sunday morning saw just about everyone

in town being seated in them

So Logan heard, according to you, but just didn't bother until he was 16?   Where did he say that?  I think you may be applying your own perception to someone elses' experience

I'm kind of puzzled as to why you would respond like that.......

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

My mother was a Sunday school teacher, and as a kid I went with her to church. My brother and sister were both Christians. I read the bible as an exercise before I was saved.

But I never "heard" the gospel until I believed.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

You guys are wrong about the US. I was 16 years old before I ever heard the truth about God. And had I not moved from where I was, I seriously doubt I would have known now.

it may be true what you say. I have no way to know. It does not seem possible to me inside our borders there is a town that has not heard. 

after thought, sorry I missed it the first time around. So Im thinking you heard about God before you were 16, but you didnt hear the true gospel til you were 16. 

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  406
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  5,248
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  67

So you never heard about Jesus until you was 16 in the USA. Pretty much a church on every corner. Bibles everywhere. It was all around you, you just decided it wasn't worth bothering with until you were 16. The truth is in the bible and anybody with about a fifth or six grade education can comprehend it if they choose. I wasn't reborn until I was 41. But living in the USA it was all around me, I chose not to obey Jesus. I didn't want to apply his word to my life. Because I was a fool.

In all honesty brother your reply to Logan comes across as rude. 

You have no knowledge of his background history nor how he grew up. 

Please reflect when responding to other members , especially  our younger brothers and sisters in Christ. 

Logan stated a fact , a truth and we should praise God that Logan responded to the gospel. 

He is now surrounded by love and is also a much loved member of Worthy. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

Curious does anyone think the Gospel has reached all peoples on earth?

I see some say everyone cant read so it has not. Im not sure if that counts; 

hearing the word of Jesus would seem to be as good as reading it and it might be better, reading it can leave questions but hearing would lead to those questions being answered.

I would think it has been accomplished although I have no proof.

Is there a place on earth or a people you think has not heard of Jesus?

The Gospel is probably being heard and accepted outside the traditional Christian west than any other place. I keep hearing of reports of whole masses of peoples coming to Christ Jesus in foreign lands. The Muslim countries undoubtedly are the hardest to reach because the radical Muslims (especially Iran, Syria, etc.) continually drive Christian out or kill them. Africa and Indonesia appears to be the worst hotbeds of Muslims killing Christian converts. So I think it safe to say there are many in Asia and in Muslim countries that have no chance to hear The Gospel and believe.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  589
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0

Ummm...Is that not a slightly presumptuous response, to tell another what he did and did not hear how many years ago and why he didn't?

Or is it really important to you that people in the USA have no excuse, and any evidence to the contrary would upset you....?  Why?

clb

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,224
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

My daughter in law's grandparents had never seen the inside of a church except when they were married; he rejected Christ. Her mom was hardened, but I always loved her. They all lived in my area. When God and prayer were kicked out of schools in the early 60s, a whole generation was raised only knowing about God from what they heard on secular TV shows. Bad guys wore crosses. All Christians were hipocrits and worse sinners than anyone else--even pastors. TV evangelists were greedy con artists with the exception of Billy Graham . Christianity was no longer fashionable. Bibles are no longer distributed freely in our area.

Our son led his girlfriend to the Lord and then married her a year later. Now their son is dating a girl he met in and has been taking to church. She also is from a home of unblievers and came alone once she was able to drive. She is so hungry for the love of Christ. So not all have heard the Gospel and rejected Christ.

All of us must be first called by God and have the blindness and deafness removed to hear that call. Then we can foolishly resist. Our daughter in law did not know that the Christmas Carols sang about Jesus till she was saved, but she had heard them for 19 years. Before her death, her Christian hating new age mother was also led to the Lord by our son while sitting in the pew of our church. She urgently poked him and stated that the wanted what that guy (the pastor) was talking about. She received Christ before the sermon was over. This happens often in our church. A grandmother had been attending the baptist church I had also attended before coming to church here. She received Christ the first day she came. But a successful Jewish scientist was saved there before they quit offering invitations to receive Christ..

God is still reaching and melting the hardened hearts of all ages.

:emot-heartbeat:

For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure. Philippians 2:13

Curious does anyone think the Gospel has reached all peoples on earth?

:thumbsup:

How

And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart. Jeremiah 29:13

Could He Do It

Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near: Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon. Isaiah 55:6-7

Demanded The Speck Of Dust From The Almighty

For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. Isaiah 55:8-9