IGNORED

Fighting (specific) witchcraft

Fez

:thumbsup:

Now

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever. Psalms 23:4-6

And Later

And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen. Romans 16:20

Praying~!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

Praying for you.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  141
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,242
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Days Won:  0

Just found this:

http://www.gotquestions.org/Christian-cursed.html

"Can a Christian be cursed? Will God allow a curse on a believer?"

Answer:
The Bible tells us that “like a fluttering sparrow or a darting swallow, an undeserved curse does not come to rest” (Proverbs 26:2b). This means that foolish curses have no effect. God does not allow His children to be cursed. God is sovereign. No one has the power to curse one whom God has decided to bless. God is the only One able to pronounce judgment.

“Spells” in the Bible are always described negatively. Deuteronomy 18:10-11 numbers those who cast spells with those who commit other acts “detestable to the LORD” such as child sacrifice, witchcraft, sorcery, divination, or necromancy (consulting with the dead). Micah 5:12 says that God will destroy witchcraft and those who cast spells. Revelation 18 describes spells as part of the deception that will be used by the antichrist and his “great city of Babylon” (v. 21-24). Though the end-times deception will be so great that even the elect would be deceived if God did not protect us (Matthew 24:24), God will utterly destroy Satan, the antichrist, and all who follow them (Revelation chapters 19-20).

The Christian has been born again as a new person in Jesus Christ (2 Corinthians 5:17), and we are in the constant presence of the Holy Spirit who lives within us and under whose protection we exist (Romans 8:11). We do not need to worry about anyone casting any sort of pagan spell on us. Voodoo, witchcraft, hexes, and curses have no power over us because they come from Satan, and we know that “the one who is in you [Christ] is greater than the one [satan] who is in the world” (1 John 4:4). God has overcome him, and we have been freed to worship God without fear (John 8:36). “The Lord is my light and my salvation—whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life—of whom shall I be afraid? ” (Psalm 27:1).

Recommended Resources: Victory in Spiritual Warfare by Tony Evans and Logos Bible Software.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,499
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Birthday:  03/31/1955

Praying ,

Everyone has given you such good advice, and the scriptures are perfect.

Only other ones I come up with are Micah 5.12 or Rev 1.5

. ,But our Lord and saviour is with us,

in 'all your ways acknowledge him and he SHALL direct your paths prov 3.6 ( sorry one light,one of my favourites),

GOD bless you all, there is a lot of scripture and prayer backing for you .Praise GOD he is already Victorious.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,171
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Fez, I have never dealt with something strong enough to take a life naturally.   If this person (entity) can do that they have a very powerful dark side entity behind him.....   I would only suggest this scripture  You should have people at home fasting and praying for those of you who are going and you should fast until it's over...   

Matt 17:20-21
"Because of the littleness of your faith; for truly I say to you, if you have faith as a mustard seed, you shall say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it shall move; and nothing shall be impossible to you. 21["But this kind does not go out except by prayer and fasting ."]
NASB

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

Fez, I have never dealt with something strong enough to take a life naturally.   If this person (entity) can do that they have a very powerful dark side entity behind him.....   I would only suggest this scripture  You should have people at home fasting and praying for those of you who are going and you should fast until it's over...   

Matt 17:20-21

"Because of the littleness of your faith; for truly I say to you, if you have faith as a mustard seed, you shall say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it shall move; and nothing shall be impossible to you. 21["But this kind does not go out except by prayer and fasting ."]

NASB

Matthew 17:20-21 backs up Isaiah 58:6.  Thanks.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

Thank you all for your sage advice and the scriptures. I am reading them all and praying on them today.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  11
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  02/16/1974

Fasting is not something I am not keen on myself but as I read the thread I can't get it out of my head. Remember the demon that only came out with fasting and prayer? That is all. I have prayed for you brother. Great scriptures on here. Bless you.

Edited by Josie Burness

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  406
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  5,248
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  67

Praying. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664