LadyKay

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

Some have been less then understanding about the stuff I am going through. But I do not think that you are getting what is going on. I understand and accept that God's time and that we must wait upon the Lord and trust him as we do. But the person I am living with dose not hold to these belives. I have been applying for jobs all over the place. Getting calls for interviews with nothing coming through. And like I said i try not to let the rejections get me down and I try to trust that God will put me into the right job. But the person I am living with dose not understand or accept this. She is on my case everyday about me being unable to find a job and will not stop! She blames me for not getting hired. This goes on everyday and it wears me down. So I tell God I dont want to hurt anymore. And I get angery because while I am waiting on God to sit things right so to speak, I have to be made to feel like I am worthless, loser evey day by this person. And having clinical depression dose not help things. So do not think of me as a person of little faith. I am a person of faith. But I am being beaten down day by day and I can not help but cry out to God and ask him how much longer is it going to take and why wont it stop?

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

Be patient God's timing is different than our timing.You need to put all of this at God's feet.I will sent a prayer up for you as well   :th_praying:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,762
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  02/24/1964

Praying

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

Many are praying for you sister, many.

And believe me God is going to answer. When? We don't know. But when He does, pull this post up so that we can hold it up in remembrance of His Glory. 

In the meantime, stay close to Him in prayer, meditate on the Word, and continue to pray for your mother in law. Who it seems needs the prayer as much, if not more than you do.

God Bless,

You are in our prayers.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  14
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

I am so sorry for your situation it sounds incredibly difficult and I really sense your frustration.

Firstly are you receiving treatment for your depression, not just medication but also some form of talk therapy such as CBT? 

I understand what it's like to live with someone who just does not understand what you are going through and who chips away at you. It's very difficult especially when you feel you're just at your wits end. I really truly get it as that's where I am. So my advice is try to at least talk to the person and explain that you understand their intentions are probably good but that their comments are making you feel worse.

If they refuse to change, then all you can do really is try to surround yourself with positive people or positive messages that will encourage you.

Would it be possible for you to get and volunteer your time until you find a paid position? That would be something positive that you can do with your time, and would get you away from the negativity at home.

Keep praying, keep studying, cry out to God and tell him all your woes. He is there, He is listening and he cares even if it doesn't feel too much like that right now.

Don't give up, this is just a rough phase in your life. God has better things planned for you. 

Praying for you.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Content Count:  789
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  11/23/1971

praying

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.95
  • Days Won:  14

Is there anything that tou can do...baby sit, apply to work in daycare, are you talented in anything that you can turn into a job that brings in money. You are praying as are so many here but sometimes God waits for us to make the first move, to help ourselves. Sitting back and waiting for God to do to something is what we want but He will help us if we help ourselves. I don't want to sound negative, but I know of someone who sent out résumés and is also waitressing and doing other 2 -3 hour jobs because nothing is happening with the applications. Can you be creative and sell your work? Where is your talent put that to use. A small amount of money now may turn into a profitable experience. Can you sew, are there scraps of cloth that you can tur into children's clothing? Try anything and God can turn it into something amazing!

Praying that you will try to find your talent.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

My work in ministering to people has revealed some very incredible things. We, as Christians, need to be thorough in making sure we are not blocking God from blessing us.

Here is a checklist I go through to help others who are hurting to see if they can do anything to better their position.

First question is 'who is really running the show?' Many of us try to manage our own lives and find that our self will imposed by making decisions based upon self put us in a place to be harmed later. To stop this trend we are required to surrender our will over to the care of God. I find that many Christians I minister to believe they have when they have not. A person who is driven to arrange things constantly is self willed rather than Spirit led.

After establishing that we are truly being submissive to God then we need to take inventory of our moral character to determine if we have unconfessed sin that needs dealt with. Where have we been selfish, dishonest, selfseeking and afraid? Where have we harbored resentments? Have we any sexual sin unconfessed? I have found that I was unable to see much of my own sin and needed someone else to help me find it. My sin was hidden behind rationalization, minimizing and justifications. I needed a mirror to see myself. The seven deadly sins is a good place to begin. Pride, envy, greed, sloth, gluttony, lust and wrath can build a wall against Gods blessing.

Upon finalizing our look at our character we move to confess our faults to another human being before God. This purging is necessary but not the end of the clensing.

We need next to understand that we are still the same person. Confession has changed nothing. We cannot simply choose to be different. We need only truly desire to be different and bring ourselves to God and ask God to change us.

Once we have done this we need to assess who has been harmed by our sin and seek to set that harm straight while being careful not to cause more harm in the process.

A friend of mine was struggling. He had committed his life to God and was working diligently with others to help them do the same. Suddenly without warning he found himself unemployed and having serious financial difficulties. He wanted to give up. He was surrounded by others doing the same thing who were successful. After asking himself what was different between him and them he concluded that he never truly did the work I described above. Hiss journey of self discovery brought him to a long list of amends that needed to be made. Upon finishing making amends to his former employer a miracle happened. He was named as the best candidate to own and operate his own business and was given a store by some venture capitalists. That stores grand opening is today.

We not only need to trust in Christ for his work on the cross for eternal destiny but we need to come clean about all that which we have done that prevents God from blessing us. Remember that God's chosen people were said to have prevented him from blessing them. But if you are clean and still suffering as did Job then my heart goes out to you in your time of suffering and need.

• Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

Praying for you kay

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,132
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

just out of curiosity have you gone to an employment agency and asked a professional to find you a job?