IGNORED

Why are there so many "gay" couples in the church?

angels4u

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  108
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,582
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Days Won:  1

My brother was living with his girlfriend.  He had two children with her out of wedlock.  He was a Christian, hurt by his first marriage so badly it nearly killed him.  He started going to a Church with his girlfriend and his two boys.  When the pastor found out that they were not married, he asked to meet with them.  He did not attack their salvation, he didn't demand that they marry, he did not ask them to leave his church.  What he did do is what I wish more churches did.  He asked them to walk into the church separately.  To sit on different sides of the church.  His reasoning was that they belonged in a place where the Word was taught, but he would not allow the youth of the church to see this as something Christians should condone.  He told them they were loved but he did not approve of people living together outside of marriage.  My brother got angry and left the church.  His girlfriend continued to go and gave her heart to Jesus.  When my brother saw the change in this woman, and the acceptance, love and teaching his sons were receiving, he married his now wife.

Reads like a parable.

Our lives should unfold like the parables.  I am thankful this "parable" came to pass, my brother now has stage 4 colon cancer and his wife is a pillar at his side.

That so sad that your brother has colon cancer but so glad his wife is his pillar!

AMEN!  God has a plan!

Guest shiloh357

Hi angels,

I think you will find that pastors are not really sitting on the fence about this, nor are they afraid to hold to a position.  Many pastors are making no secret of their support for gay marriage.  In my home town which is has a population of around 150,000,  there are at least 50 pastors who uphold gay marriage.   I know this because they took out a full page ad in the paper affirming gay marriage and signed their names to it.

Other pastors will be staunchly against it.  There will be few fence riders.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

Hi angels,

I think you will find that pastors are not really sitting on the fence about this, nor are they afraid to hold to a position.  Many pastors are making no secret of their support for gay marriage.  In my home town which is has a population of around 150,000,  there are at least 50 pastors who uphold gay marriage.   I know this because they took out a full page ad in the paper affirming gay marriage and signed their names to it.

:thumbsup:

For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. So it is no surprise if his servants, also, disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. Their end will correspond to their deeds. 2 Corinthians 11:13-15 (ESV)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

Hi angels,

Hi Shiloh, You right ,I didn't think of the part  if God convicts a pastor to speak against it,he can not really get around it even if he didn't want to say anything,the Holy Spirit is there to convict him. 

Gods Spirit  is so strong and convicting !

We serve a mighty God!!

Watching, waiting and praying~~

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

Those pastors did us a service, they made it easier for us to identify who the enemy is.  I wish all pro-gay pastors were so arrogant.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  562
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/31/1966

People also seem to think that Jesus is ok with it, Because he made it that way. That they think they are born that way.

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  0

Where else would you want gay people, if not in a church?

That would depend entirely on the situation.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  0

Why are there so many "gay" couples in the church?

Simply because more and more churches are giving them the right hand of fellowship thus accepting their perverted sinful sexual lifestyles in their midst.

Guest Thallasa

But not the RC Church  . I will criticise the RC Church without hesitation ,but lets get some facts correct .While there are so many things wrong in the RC the members do not give as much false witness  nor give out so much paranoia .Since you live in the States you may not know that where the RC has planted itself the  society is much kinder ,more creative  than that of protestant ones .

It is protestantism which created free masonry ,capitalism,etc .

It was in France where a million marched againstSSMt ;it is in Italy where it is stil not allowed and the US is putting pressure on to make it happen .

It was a protestant country, Holland which began the process ,and it was by trickery that a relative minority voted in Ireland for

this because they are yes ,not well enough versed in scripture, among other things  . Knowng scripture however did not stop the Church of Scotland ('calvinist) from letting it become accepted in the clergy .