• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  934
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  10/14/1969

William L,

Satan controls the world economy, not the west. Satan the Dragon will "give him [the Beast] his power, his throne, and great authority," Rev. 13:2, including authority over the west.

Yes Satan controls the world economy, he does it through his Harlot .. but change is on the wind :

Revelation 17:16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

But we must always remember, that this is God's plan in the end

Revelation 17:17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.

And "she" is in God's "sights"

Revelation 17:18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

The great illusion of western dominance is about to be crushed, as the 6th (spirit-) king of Rev. 19:10, Romanism -- the "one [that] is", is about to go the way of the previous five spirit-kings/empires. [Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Greece]. And then the way will open for "the other who has not yet come. And when he comes he must continue a short time."

Soon the real powers behind the "west" will be revealed

Revelation 17:12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

Revelation 17:13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

Who have, like ticks, embedded themselves in the west all these years, feeding off of her, corrupting her, stealing from her, dominating her, and slowly killing her ..

Habakkuk 2:7 “Will not all these take up a proverb against him,
And a taunting riddle against him, and say,
‘Woe to him who increases
What is not his—how long?
And to him who loads himself with many pledges’?

8 Will not your creditors rise up suddenly?
Will they not awaken who oppress you?
And you will become their booty.

9 Because you have plundered many nations,
All the remnant of the people shall plunder you...

Now, just whom do you think this is talking about, hmmm??

This is a duality

Habakkuk 2:4 Behold, his soul which is lifted up is not upright in him: but the just shall live by his faith.

Because they always share the same nature

Habakkuk 2:5 Yea also, because he transgresseth by wine, he is a proud man, neither keepeth at home, who enlargeth his desire as hell, and is as death, and cannot be satisfied, but gathereth unto him all nations, and heapeth unto him all people:

This one in particular

Nahum 1:There is one come out of thee, that imagineth evil against the LORD, a wicked counsellor.

Nevertheless

Habakkuk 2:6 Shall not all these take up a parable against him, and a taunting proverb against him, and say, Woe to him that increaseth that which is not his! how long? and to him that ladeth himself with thick clay!

It is the same taunt

Isaiah 14:4 That thou shalt take up this proverb against the king of Babylon, and say, How hath the oppressor ceased! the golden city ceased!

Because God is going to turn everything around

Ezekiel 21:26 Thus saith the Lord GOD; Remove the diadem, and take off the crown: this shall not be the same: exalt him that is low, and abase him that is high.

And everything the world heaped up

James 5:3 Your gold and silver is cankered; and the rust of them shall be a witness against you, and shall eat your flesh as it were fire. Ye have heaped treasure together for the last days.

Will .. in the end,

Zechariah 14:14  And Judah also shall fight at Jerusalem; and the wealth of all the heathen round about shall be gathered together, gold, and silver, and apparel, in great abundance.

Be for those in the kingdom .. Even the "small things" :

Isaiah 23:18 And her merchandise and her hire shall be holiness to the LORD: it shall not be treasured nor laid up; for her merchandise shall be for them that dwell before the LORD, to eat sufficiently, and for durable clothing.

But ..

I wasn't speaking about that.

Edited by Serving

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  132
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  582
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/21/1969

Barrack has said, according to Time magazine, that Moses' time is over and Joshuas time has come. He stood at Ground Zero and said be still and know that I am God. He is Muslim according to many reports. He may be their Prophet, the sun who rises in the west yet sets in the east, I do not know. But what I do know is that it is high time to get busy teaching men about the love of God in Christ that I may have something to offer him when he comes. I have many in whom I have bestowed labor upon to bring unto the new birth and Christ be formed in them. This is a work well rewarded. Trying to decipher the identity of the beast and false prophet has less worth to me.

I am going to post a new thread in general asking people how they witness. Would appreciate your input as well!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

Barrack has said, according to Time magazine, that Moses' time is over and Joshuas time has come. He stood at Ground Zero and said be still and know that I am God. He is Muslim according to many reports. He may be their Prophet, the sun who rises in the west yet sets in the east, I do not know. But what I do know is that it is high time to get busy teaching men about the love of God in Christ that I may have something to offer him when he comes. I have many in whom I have bestowed labor upon to bring unto the new birth and Christ be formed in them. This is a work well rewarded. Trying to decipher the identity of the beast and false prophet has less worth to me.

I am going to post a new thread in general asking people how they witness. Would appreciate your input as well!

will look for it!

• 1 month later...

• Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

I believe one can clearly make a case that the first 4 seals, the 4 horsemen, have been loosed already. I don't see how it is likely seal 6 has been opened yet. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,207
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

okay I am thinking about the four horses and the four colors and the first white horse or the spirit of these riders, do you believe that the white horse has already been out in our world or is it that non of them are loose yet, so the first white horse I know is not jesus for the last white horse is him but is the first horse out already, and if not what describes the time line of where we are according to revelation, I believe we are in the days of tribulation and persecution it has been going on for years, are we not to expect we have entered this part in the bible, please give me some knowledge and help in this?  thank you .

Hi SINNERSAVED,

I believe that the 4 horsemen represent the 4 great power blocs of our modern era. They are operating in the world today. However when Christ opens the judgment scroll, then it is His time to execute the judgments upon them. This has not happened yet, but will when the Body of Christ is taken to the third heaven to be the court to pass judgment on the world system.

Marilyn. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,207
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Hi Spock,

Nice to see your smiling face again, bro.

Marilyn.

• Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

Thanks Marilyn. You may see a lot more come June but for now, I will just pop in every so often. Nothing seems to be happening in the prophecy world, so nothing new to add from me.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  608
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

The 6 Seals have already been opened by The Lamb.

Had they not been opened as John said he would not have saw what was in them.

That doesn't mean I believe everything has happened yet.

- I believe we're in The 4th Seal.

Which is only for One 4th Part Of The Earth. And is not for God's people as Hades doesn't follow after the Death for God's people.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,119
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

And when the false christs and false prophets prophesied by Jesus in Matt. 24 get on their high horses and ride...we have the First Seal fulfilled.

Frankly, I see a lot of both of those types these days...much more than I can remember ever seeing in my 65 years.

The sword of the 2nd Seal is a machaira:

1. a large knife, used for killing animals and cutting up flesh

2. a small sword, as distinguished from a large sword

-- the same type of weapon being used by ISIS and ISIS-wannabees, to behead and/or butcher innocents. Which actions are leading the whole earth into a Middle-Eastern followed by worldwide war.

3rd Seal: famine caused by an economic crisis, leaving people destitute. On the immediate horizon.

Yes. Islam is the new power. They simply await their leader.

A great sword is a large two handed sword too .. God is telling us that this sword destroys many, hence the warring amongst nations. 

That is another kind of blade called a rhomphaia, which term is used in Revelation 1:16, 2:12, 2:16, 19:15, 19:21 to describe the broadsword coming out of the mouth of Christ. Also used in 6:8, "[4th Seal] And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword/rhomphaia, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth." Therefore, I believe the distinction between the 'swords' of the 2nd and 4th Seals is telling us something significant.

It says nation against nation & kingdom against kingdom, it doesn't say Islam v's the rest which is what you are basically saying, so we have a BIG problem there.

You misread what I "was basically saying." The Palestinians are using large knives, as are the Mexican drug gangs along the border, as well as other groups. But only the radical Islamists are stirring up contentions among large numbers of nations.

You mention ISIS .. bad choice .. haven't you read all the information that has been coming out as to WHO created ISIS??

Even European ministers of several nations have hinted at it, retired generals have stated it, war correspondents have alluded to it etc etc etc, independent investigators have confirmed it .. haven't you investigated this yet?

Of course I have. But the original ideology behind ISIS is from Satan via Mohammed. The Western plutocrats are just manipulating ignorant Islamists for their own purposes: but Islam, and Islamic terrorism, long predates the modern Western plutocrat. But both are in the service of Satan.

It is the west who has raped the world and trampled it, not Islam.

Apparently you are not well familiar with the history of Islam, which has long used literal rape, not just economic rape, as part of its religious mandate.

It is the Illuminati conspiring for this one world leader, and who have sway over all the world's economies and are dominated by Ashkanazi / Khazar Jews with their source in BRITISH IMPERIALISM etc .. not Islam.

It is the "Crown" that rules the world and is based in Inner City London .. The "Crown" as in the oligarchs .. the big fish of the Illuminati .. Rothschild's mob ..NOT Islam .. HUGE problem.

And the the king of Jordan and many of the Saudi royal family are members of London's Masonic Lodge. Not to mentions that the same Islamist fundamentalist-types strongly supported Hitler. All birds of a feather, all opposed to Christ.

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,629
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

When I get on my high horse, I usually find Jesus rides off on his donkey

And when the false christs and false prophets prophesied by Jesus in Matt. 24 get on their high horses and ride...we have the First Seal fulfilled.

Frankly, I see a lot of both of those types these days...much more than I can remember ever seeing in my 65 years.

Think about this ..

Revelation 6:4(a) And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.

Matthew 24:7(a) For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom

Yes there have always been wars, but this red horse has a specific mission .. to taking peace from the earth .. and since the peace is a world peace being taken away (take peace from the earth) then the result of this horses riding has to, by his very mission specs alone,  must lead to global unrest .. for peace is taken from the earth as a consequence of his riding ..

The sword of the 2nd Seal is a machaira:

1. a large knife, used for killing animals and cutting up flesh

2. a small sword, as distinguished from a large sword

-- the same type of weapon being used by ISIS and ISIS-wannabees, to behead and/or butcher innocents. Which actions are leading the whole earth into a Middle-Eastern followed by worldwide war.

3rd Seal: famine caused by an economic crisis, leaving people destitute. On the immediate horizon.

Yes. Islam is the new power. They simply await their leader.

A great sword is a large two handed sword too .. God is telling us that this sword destroys many, hence the warring amongst nations. 

It says nation against nation & kingdom against kingdom, it doesn't say Islam v's the rest which is what you are basically saying, so we have a BIG problem there.

You mention ISIS .. bad choice .. haven't you read all the information that has been coming out as to WHO created ISIS??

Even European ministers of several nations have hinted at it, retired generals have stated it, war correspondents have alluded to it etc etc etc, independent investigators have confirmed it .. haven't you investigated this yet?

The west controls the world economy, not Islam !!

It is the west who is in the position to bring a cashless society to pass, not Islam.

And it is the elites embedded in the west who are destroying the world economy to bring in their cashless society, not Islam.

It is the west who has raped the world and trampled it, not Islam.

It is the Illuminati conspiring for this one world leader, and who have sway over all the world's economies and are dominated by Ashkanazi / Khazar Jews with their source in BRITISH IMPERIALISM etc .. not Islam.

It is the "Crown" that rules the world and is based in Inner City London .. The "Crown" as in the oligarchs .. the big fish of the Illuminati .. Rothschild's mob ..NOT Islam .. HUGE problem.

Haven't you investigated the illuminati and their plans?

How they laid out their intentions some centuries ago now and how the world seems to be following their plan to a tee !!

Coincidence?

And how they are Satanic of course, and western based, and are striving for global government with a cashless society and a global leader whom they are waiting for Lucifer to send them????

NOT ISLAM.  

The west .. the west .. the west .. NOT Islam.

Islam is in no position to achieve what the "west" has almost COMPLETED .. one world order with one president .. the false prophet himself .. not Islam.

You really have to get thinking about this in a far different manner. You are using you eyes and your knowledge and it's leading you astray. The end of the Age is going to brought about by God. Not any earthly power. All the events of the end of the age are orchestrated by God for His purposes, to achieve His ends, though His means and His ways. I know there are earthly organizations that wish to control the world. They have been around since the world was created, it's nothing new. In fact there have been a few one world empires that never achieved global control, because God would not let them. Again, it's nothing new. This is all about God's purposes in the context of His glory, eternity, the Jews, and all believers. None of the scripture is about some shadow organization trying to rule the world. Man is dust in the sight of God and  all the governments, armies, and secret organizations are just like dust to God: powerless, formless, blown about by the wind. Since none of the aforementioned earthly powers have been able to attain control of the world over thousands of years what makes you think they can do it now? And don't say, "Because God is going to let them." None of your assumptions have had a God context to them to this point.

In a God context concerning global control there is a simple way to get this done. In an earthly context we have an almost impossible feat to accomplish. Imagine, global control....Even the Romans, whom you imagine to be a global power and the likely global power in the days to come, realized a serious problem in controlling their little empire: maintaining control. They had the best army of the time, for centuries in fact, and yet is was a full time job maintaining the borders of their conquests.  By Hadrian's time the Romans had pulled back to more defensible positions and ceased expanding. The reason? The enormous drain on men and money was drowning the empire in debt.  And this in an empire that was smaller then the Persian's, the Mongols and Islam in their day. Global domination by a single entity, or even a cadre(Germany, Japan, and Italy) is impossible.

Impossible, I say? Yes. Unless there is a means to get most of the world to willingly follow a leader.  Unless there is a way to assure either the control or the elimination of all opposition. The bible actually allows for both where earthly organizations cannot hope to field either. One man to lead is the one "whose deadly wound was healed." There is nothing in scripture that directs us to the understanding this is anything other than an individual(your wishing and hoping aside). So the whole world "wonders after the one who had the deadly head would that was healed".  Across all ethnic and cultural divides this one person inspires the awe and wonder of the whole world. What government do you imagine could make such a thing a reality? Let me answer this one. None. In fact it has to be one of the most ludicrous notions I have heard; one government that faded and is revived and will create worldwide awe and wonder across all nations and inspire all people to follow it. Not going to happen. Ever. But one famous, or infamous, person that had deadly head wound that was later healed(and helped by Satan) would do the trick.

Here's another trick to gain complete control over the world. Create a device that, could be easily assembled by anyone using readily available materials, could be centrally controlled, command all those in awe over the healed head wound to make such a device(that should equal billions of the devices), then download programming that enables the device to sniff out the opposition and kill them. Now there's no need for an army to patrol borders or enforce peace across the globe. Billions of devices are employed in making sure any sedition is uncovered and put down immediately. These devices are the idols you read about in Rev 13. If you read carefully you'll see this is not one idol, it's many, many idols. This is obvious from the statement that the idol causes all who would not worship the image to be killed. If it was a single image then all people would have to migrate to the image in order to find out who would, and would not, worship the image. It would take decades for 7 billion people to complete a pilgrimage to a single idol. All this has to happen in less than 7 years and possibly 42 months. As we can see the former and latter events are scriptural and not of this earth.

Any contention that the end of the age is in any way secular in it's inception or fruition misses everything God is telling us about the final age. All rumors, allusions, innuendos, hints and asides need to be ignored. That's earthly sensual thinking. The truth is in the words of the Most High and no where else. God will always speak truth in a spiritual context relating to His glory, eternity and His people. For ease just repeat to yourself; Glory, Eternity, Israel, and interpret all of scripture with this in mind.

No matter what this isn't about a Revived Roman Empire. I assume that's what you mean when you say "west". I assume you mean Europe when you contend that the Roman government is going to be revived, possibly along with the US, since Rome and the US both share the same form of government. Let me refute this with the verse you use to prove it. "And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space." If the one that 'is' means Rome then this verse removes Rome from consideration because the fallen five cannot come before Rome. Does that sound like I'm an idiot? Well check this out; Rev 4:1 "After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter." Do you see that? things which must be HEREAFTER. That means that everything written from Rev 4 to Rev 22 comes AFTER the moment Jesus brings John up to heaven. By the logic of those who came many years before you(not blaming you for repeating this, it's what we all heard for years, but it's wrong) if Rome is the one that is then the five that are fallen must come before Rome. Problem is that cannot be because scripture says Rev 4-22 is all future. Hence, the five that are fallen and the one that is are future from John's day.

In fact Islam is the best fit for the Iron Kingdom of Daniel and the beast empire of Revelation. Look at how they destroy everything they conquer. Just like the scripture records of the breaking and stamping the residue. Witness the mix of iron and clay. Islam is attracting people from all ethnic backgrounds. A perfect description of this is in Daniel. Islam was an enormous power in the world that warred constantly and demanded the worship of Allah on pain of death or enslavement. Exactly as they are doing today and just like the final empire will do in the end.