IGNORED

DEMONS TALKING TO JESUS ? AND NOT IN LOCK DOWN?

SINNERSAVED

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,379
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  2

Amen brother Joe !

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

On 27/11/2015, 06:35:44, other one said:

If you want to get personally involved in fighting them, you can easily just ask them where they came from....

The real issue is whether we should believe lying spirits or whether we should believe the words of the Holy Spirit. Scripture (the KJV) has much to say about "devils" (Gk daimonia) and the Devil (Gk diabolos). There is no hint of their connection with the Nephilim.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,132
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Well, I don't care to argue about it, however I can tell you that if you ask them something and invoke the name of Jesus they would be terrified to lie to you.....    beyond that, I would just care to let it go.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

On 11/26/2015, 10:41:50, other one said:

those that are imprisoned were the ones that made whoopie with female humans and created the Nephilim.    They are in chains

Where did you get that, O.O.?

book of Enoch and Josephus and the Bible. The Bible speaks of them in Genesis and in the New Testament when it speaks of the Angels that left thier normal place.(It's getting too late to look that up).   I'd have to check but I believe it may also be in the Zohar.   You won't find it spelled out in Scripture, but hinted at...   It is in my opinion who Jesus went to preach to while in the tomb.

• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,236
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  12/18/1970

On 11/26/2015, 2:50:27, thereselittleflower said:

I don't believe the scriptures say they are put away.   It says they are bound.

Yes, bound... and as Patriot said...bound is not locked away - it's here but limited in what they can do. I have always found that people don't wish to deal with the reality that demonic forces are ever present. Christ dealt with them and the demons even said then "It's not our time yet" ( in a nutshell ) so put us in those pigs over there..... Nothing from that point on, that I am aware of says demons are out of play until a later time. How can we struggle with principalities and powers if they are all locked away?

God Bless,

Hip

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  236
  • Content Per Day:  0.08

36 minutes ago, Hippie333 said:

Yes, bound... and as Patriot said...bound is not locked away - it's here but limited in what they can do. I have always found that people don't wish to deal with the reality that demonic forces are ever present. Christ dealt with them and the demons even said then "It's not our time yet" ( in a nutshell ) so put us in those pigs over there..... Nothing from that point on, that I am aware of says demons are out of play until a later time. How can we struggle with principalities and powers if they are all locked away?

God Bless,

Hip

Well said, Brother. I myself just had a struggle with these demonic forces a few days ago. They come at me whenever I'm seriously ministering to people and souls are at stake.

7 hours ago, Hippie333 said:

God Bless,

Hip

Jude 6

6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.
KJV

Jude 5-7
 6 And angels who did not keep their own domain, but abandoned their proper abode, He has kept in eternal bonds under darkness for the judgment of the great day.
NASB

Eternal bonds under darkness in some of the 23 translations I have, but the majority of them use the term chains......    it is my understanding that the Greek context is to be tied up with something and held in darkness until judgment day...   Looking at what we are told will happen to Satan during the thousand years, it's kind of leading to think that's the way to handle Angels      Context doesn't sound like any kind of partial holding.

• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,236
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Birthday:  12/18/1970

left — on their own accord.
their own — Greek, “their proper.”
habitation — heaven, all bright and glorious, as opposed to the “darkness” to which they now are doomed. Their ambitious designs seem to have had a peculiar connection with this earth, of which Satan before his fall may have been God’s vicegerent, whence arises his subsequent connection with it as first the Tempter, then “the prince of this world.”
reserved — As the Greek is the same, and there is an evident reference to their having “kept not their first estate,” translate, “He hath kept.” Probably what is meant is, He hath kept them in His purpose; that is their sure doom; moreover, as yet, Satan and his demons roam at large on the earth. An earnest of their doom is their having been cast out of heaven, being already restricted to “the darkness of this present world,” the “air” that surrounds the earth, their peculiar element now. They lurk in places of gloom and death, looking forward with agonizing fear to their final torment in the bottomless pit. He means not literal chains and darkness, but figurative in this present world where, with restricted powers and liberties, shut out from heaven, they, like condemned prisoners, await their doom. - JFB

Jude 1:6
And the angels, who kept not their first dignity - Once assigned them under the Son of God. But voluntarily left their own habitation - Then properly their own, by the free gift of God. He reserved - Delivered to be kept. In everlasting chains under darkness - O how unlike their own habitation! When these fallen angels came out of the hands of God, they were holy; else God made that which was evil: and being holy, they were beloved of God; else he hated the image of his own spotless purity. But now he loves them no more; they are doomed to endless destruction. (for if he loved them still, he would love what is sinful:) and both his former love, and his present righteous and eternal displeasure towards the same work of his own hands, are because he changeth not; because he invariably loveth righteousness, and hateth iniquity. - Wesley

From my understanding they cannot escape the judgement to come for their actions.... they are bound in chains yes... but that is meaning their judgement is sealed. It is not meaning they are not roaming this earth. I think it means they are bound to their judgement but still of this world. How can we be told we deal with principalities and powers if demons are under lock and key and powerless.

I really don't think I could accept that translation...