IGNORED

DEMONS TALKING TO JESUS ? AND NOT IN LOCK DOWN?

SINNERSAVED

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  909
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,656
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

3 hours ago, other one said:

Demons are the disembodied spirits of dead nephilim.  They are not fallen angels...

Missler teaches this.

The hybrid spirit offspring of humans and angels seeking embodiment.

My only problem with this is are they free to leave their hosts? Are they free to find other hosts when their previous host perishes?

Or are they locked away in the abyss?

Jude 6 (AV)

6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

This in fact calls them angels.

• the angels
  • which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation,
  • he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

1 Peter 3:18–20 (AV)

18 For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:

19 By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison;

20 Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.

Point being this cannot refer to all angels nor even all disobedient angels as they are still roaming about the earth like a roaring lion etc. So what distinguishes those from the imprisoned?

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

those that are imprisoned were the ones that made whoopie with female humans and created the Nephilim.    They are in chains

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.03
  • Days Won:  5

23 hours ago, SINNERSAVED said:

OKAY , I HAVE TO ASK THIS ?

IF JESUS WAS HERE ,WALKING AND TEACHING THE PEOPLE , GOD IN THE FLESH , OUR SAVIOR AND GOD,

HE WAS TEMPTED BY SATAN OR THE DEVIL IN THE DESERT, AND THE DEMONS POSSED MAN ,THE DEMONS WERE TALKING AND TELLING JESUS IF HE HAD COME TO DEAL WITH THEM YET?

SO IF THE DEMONS AND SATAN WAS HERE ON EARTH ALSO AT THE TIME JESUS WALKED THE EARTH, HOW OR WHEN DID THEY GET PUT AWAY UNTIL THE TIME TO BE RELEASED AGAIN FOR A SHORT TIME ? OR ARE THEY STILL RUNNING AROUND EARTH NOT LOCKED UP ?  PLEASE EXPLAIN THANK YOU

I HAVE NEVER HEARD OR SEEN THIS QUESTION, AND SO THIS IS A NEED TO KNOW ? FOR I HAVE NOT COME ACROSS, HOW CAN THIS BE ?

IF WE ARE FACED WITH THE POWER AND PRINCE OF THE AIR ? AND WE KNOW THERE IS EVIL SPIRTUAL ACTIVITY, IS IT PHYSICAL, OR SPIRITUAL THAT THIS HAPPENED, ?

YOUR GUESS IS AS GOOD AS MINE, BUT I WILL TRY TO FIND MORE ON THIS. I AM ALL EARS ? SO GIVE IT TO ME?

SINNERSAVED

This might be a lot to take in.

The spirits that were locked away are the angels that sinned before the Flood.  The book of Enoch says there was 200 of them.  These are the ones that went into women and produced children with them.  Their children born before the flood were a half human/spirit breed.  They are not pure angels, and have never been to heaven, but born here.  After the flood, these half breeds called "evil spirits" were not bound in any type of prison but remain.  These are the ones that possess whoever, and cause a lot of trouble like accidents etc.  These half breeds are under the authority of the "fallen angels".  In other words, they are used by them to do their dirty work.  They are like dumb spirits because they do not know the real fear of the Lord, but do whatever they are told from their masters in their own spiritual realm.  These are the stubborn ones, but very very evil doing most of the harm.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

That demons and people bred, is a speculation, not doctrine. The Book of Enoch, for those unfamiliar with it, is not Bible, and therefore lacks the authority of the Bible. The Book of Enoch (or at least a Book called the Book of Enoch, is quoted by Jude. Same one? who knows. A book written by the Enoch spoken of in the Book of Genesis, would have been written before Noah's flood. I am not aware of any notable scholars who actually think the Book of Enoch that we posses, was authored by the Enoch of the Bible. It is what is referred to as pseudepigrapha, books that are falsely attributed. Scholars beleive the book was likely authored about 300 B.C. maybe up to 350 B.C., but we have no manuscripts that old. However, parts of it were discovered among the Dead Sea Scrolls.

Regarding the binding or existence of demons in our age among people, I know of no reason to assume (Biblically) that they do not exist to this day. I am no expert, however.

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.03
  • Days Won:  5

1 hour ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

That demons and people bred, is a speculation, not doctrine. The Book of Enoch, for those unfamiliar with it, is not Bible, and therefore lacks the authority of the Bible. The Book of Enoch (or at least a Book called the Book of Enoch, is quoted by Jude. Same one? who knows. A book written by the Enoch spoken of in the Book of Genesis, would have been written before Noah's flood. I am not aware of any notable scholars who actually think the Book of Enoch that we posses, was authored by the Enoch of the Bible. It is what is referred to as pseudepigrapha, books that are falsely attributed. Scholars beleive the book was likely authored about 300 B.C. maybe up to 350 B.C., but we have no manuscripts that old. However, parts of it were discovered among the Dead Sea Scrolls.

Regarding the binding or existence of demons in our age among people, I know of no reason to assume (Biblically) that they do not exist to this day. I am no expert, however.

Omegaman

That might be your opinion, but that's not mine. 

Before I even discovered the Book of Enoch, I knew about the fallen angels how they mingled with man and created children (men of renown)  I already knew they were locked up.  The only thing was I didn't know was how many or what their names were.  My point.  All my knowledge has come from the holy scriptures.  If I did not have this knowledge to start off with, I would be totally lost reading the Book of Enoch.  I find that it harmonises with the holy scriptures, especially when you get right into it deeper.  It's accurate 100%.

It all started for me when I read this;

Jude 1:14   And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,

I kept looking for this scripture for 20 years (before they had the bible search on line) and I could not find it.  So it's written somewhere, and I found it.  I understand now that the Book of Enoch is not for the beginner, and it's too big to be included in the bible.  Having said that I havn't been convinced of any other book not contained in the bible.

Another thing, I am not church taught, so I wasn't taught a particular doctrine, I just read the scriptures and took them to mean what it said.  So the interbreeding of Angels with man was so easy for me to understand once I learn't who "the Sons of God" was.  Then it all clicked.  Giants, men of renown, etc.  Satan knew about playing with Genes back then, he had that knowledge but his plans were stopped.  Remember he wants to be God? 

• Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

Oh, I did not have to find it, it is in my personal library, I am not unfamiliar with it. The topic of Sons of God, Daughters of men, giants, Nephillim, Anakim etc, has be discussed ad nauseum on the forums already, and it seems that no one is ever impressed by the arguments of people who disagree with them, so yes, that IS my opinion. When I have to toss a coin, I usually go with the scholars, and in any case, I do not find the topic to be of any difference to my worship and service to God, or how I live my life, or how it benefits others to know one way or the other. So I do not waste a lot of time on it, What could we get of this of practical value? Maybe: "women, don't have sex with evil angels"!

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.34
  • Days Won:  20

10 hours ago, other one said:

Demons are the disembodied spirits of dead nephilim.  They are not fallen angels...

That's a theory which some believe, but there is not a shred of Scriptural evidence to back it up.  Demons are evil spirits that take possession of either humans or animals. That is what the Bible reveals. They are also the spirits behind all the false gods which men worship as idols as stated in Scripture.

• Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,714
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

17 hours ago, SINNERSAVED said:

now ,now  lets not get caught up with verbage  I am asking a question ? can you expand on this my friend ?

It's not "verbage" there is a vast difference between be "bound up" and "locked away" one means they can't get out, or do anything, the other can mean they are allowed out to roam but are limited in what they can do.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, Ezra said:

That's a theory which some believe, but there is not a shred of Scriptural evidence to back it up.  Demons are evil spirits that take possession of either humans or animals. That is what the Bible reveals. They are also the spirits behind all the false gods which men worship as idols as stated in Scripture.

If you want to get personally involved in fighting them, you can easily just ask them where they came from....

• Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

On ‎11‎/‎25‎/‎2015‎ ‎11‎:‎33‎:‎12‎, SINNERSAVED said:

OKAY , I HAVE TO ASK THIS ?

IF JESUS WAS HERE ,WALKING AND TEACHING THE PEOPLE , GOD IN THE FLESH , OUR SAVIOR AND GOD,

HE WAS TEMPTED BY SATAN OR THE DEVIL IN THE DESERT, AND THE DEMONS POSSED MAN ,THE DEMONS WERE TALKING AND TELLING JESUS IF HE HAD COME TO DEAL WITH THEM YET?

SO IF THE DEMONS AND SATAN WAS HERE ON EARTH ALSO AT THE TIME JESUS WALKED THE EARTH, HOW OR WHEN DID THEY GET PUT AWAY UNTIL THE TIME TO BE RELEASED AGAIN FOR A SHORT TIME ? OR ARE THEY STILL RUNNING AROUND EARTH NOT LOCKED UP ?  PLEASE EXPLAIN THANK YOU

I HAVE NEVER HEARD OR SEEN THIS QUESTION, AND SO THIS IS A NEED TO KNOW ? FOR I HAVE NOT COME ACROSS, HOW CAN THIS BE ?

IF WE ARE FACED WITH THE POWER AND PRINCE OF THE AIR ? AND WE KNOW THERE IS EVIL SPIRTUAL ACTIVITY, IS IT PHYSICAL, OR SPIRITUAL THAT THIS HAPPENED, ?

YOUR GUESS IS AS GOOD AS MINE, BUT I WILL TRY TO FIND MORE ON THIS. I AM ALL EARS ? SO GIVE IT TO ME?

~

Today

Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world. 1 John 4:4

And Tomorrow

And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years, And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season. Revelation 20:2-3

And Beloved, Forevermore

And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever. Revelation 20:7-10

Now Beloved, Ain't That A Kick~!

And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen. Romans 16:20