• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  181
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/15/1975

There is SO MUCH proof in the OT that saying things were not fulfilled, is like saying the titanic didnt sink. Let us reason together, and come to a logical conclusion.  It is obvious that Yashua, (Jesus) was the embodiment of the OT.  In the flesh.  But what I am saying is that every law, every thing that was in the OT not only points to Yashua, but was about the messiah.  Here is the proof.  The first day of the first month, the glory filled the tabernacle after Moses finished building it.  2000 years later, on the same day, first day of the first month, Yashua was baptized, and he was filled with the spirit of the Almighty.  Then, he went into the wilderness for 40 days, until he revealed himself.  The day he started his ministry, was the 14th day of the second month.  That was the same day the manna started in the OT.  Then there is the thing about the Amalekites.  That was to show that there was going to be "war with the fleshly man/carnal man", from generation to generation.  Before this, the baptism, which is the death, burial, and resurrection. That is what baptism is, showing that we have died to the old man, and were buried with Yashua, and rose with him into his resurrection.  A new man.  The awesome thing that YAH did, was give us a timeline for EVERYTHING the messiah would do.  From the time he was baptized, until the time Titus came to destroy the city, and burn the temple.  Exodus 12 is the passover.  Chapter 13, is the death, 14 is the burial, and 15 is the resurrection.  16 is Miriam, (Mary) praising the death of the rider and his horse.  This same thing happened thousands of years later when Mary rejoiced.  Remember this when you read revelation next time... Then you read all the way to Joshua when he takes over Jericho, and there you see Titus entering the picture exactly 40 years after the passover.  The EXACT same thing happened in Egypt to Joshua entering Jericho.  EVERYTHING, including the  1000 years was fulfilled...the proof of the 1000 years is right after Joshua died, and read what happens for the next thousand years with Israel in the OT.  Then read history to see what happened in church history, for the first thousand years...It is AMAZING!  

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

:emot-heartbeat:

The Problem With The Dictations Of Preterism Is That The LORD Jesus

I have posted watchmen on your walls, Jerusalem;
they will never be silent day or night.
You who call on the Lord,
give yourselves no rest,

and give him no rest till he establishes Jerusalem
and makes her the praise of the earth.

The Lord has sworn by his right hand
and by his mighty arm:
“Never again will I give your grain
as food for your enemies,
and never again will foreigners drink the new wine
for which you have toiled;

but those who harvest it will eat it
and praise the Lord,
and those who gather the grapes will drink it
in the courts of my sanctuary.”
Isaiah 62:6-9 (New International Version)

Is NOT Finished With Today's Earthly Jerusalem

The LORD also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake: but the LORD will be the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel. Joel 3:16 (King James Version)

Yet~!

Then I saw thrones, and the people sitting on them had been given the authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their testimony about Jesus and for proclaiming the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or his statue, nor accepted his mark on their forehead or their hands. They all came to life again, and they reigned with Christ for a thousand years.

This is the first resurrection. (The rest of the dead did not come back to life until the thousand years had ended.) 6Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection. For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.

When the thousand years come to an end, Satan will be let out of his prison. He will go out to deceive the nations—called Gog and Magog—in every corner of the earth. He will gather them together for battle—a mighty army, as numberless as sand along the seashore. And I saw them as they went up on the broad plain of the earth and surrounded God’s people and the beloved city. But fire from heaven came down on the attacking armies and consumed them.

Then the devil, who had deceived them, was thrown into the fiery lake of burning sulfur, joining the beast and the false prophet. There they will be tormented day and night forever and ever. Revelation 20:4-10 (New Living Translation)

IMO

I will go back to my place until they admit that they are guilty. Then they will search for me. In their distress they will eagerly look for me." Hosea 5:15 (GOD'S WORD® Translation)

Maranatha~!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

17 hours ago, completedbeliever1 said:

There is SO MUCH proof in the OT that saying things were not fulfilled, is like saying the titanic didnt sink. Let us reason together, and come to a logical conclusion.  It is obvious that Yashua, (Jesus) was the embodiment of the OT.  In the flesh.  But what I am saying is that every law, every thing that was in the OT not only points to Yashua, but was about the messiah.  Here is the proof.  The first day of the first month, the glory filled the tabernacle after Moses finished building it.  2000 years later, on the same day, first day of the first month, Yashua was baptized, and he was filled with the spirit of the Almighty.  Then, he went into the wilderness for 40 days, until he revealed himself.  The day he started his ministry, was the 14th day of the second month.  That was the same day the manna started in the OT.  Then there is the thing about the Amalekites.  That was to show that there was going to be "war with the fleshly man/carnal man", from generation to generation.  Before this, the baptism, which is the death, burial, and resurrection. That is what baptism is, showing that we have died to the old man, and were buried with Yashua, and rose with him into his resurrection.  A new man.  The awesome thing that YAH did, was give us a timeline for EVERYTHING the messiah would do.  From the time he was baptized, until the time Titus came to destroy the city, and burn the temple.  Exodus 12 is the passover.  Chapter 13, is the death, 14 is the burial, and 15 is the resurrection.  16 is Miriam, (Mary) praising the death of the rider and his horse.  This same thing happened thousands of years later when Mary rejoiced.  Remember this when you read revelation next time... Then you read all the way to Joshua when he takes over Jericho, and there you see Titus entering the picture exactly 40 years after the passover.  The EXACT same thing happened in Egypt to Joshua entering Jericho.  EVERYTHING, including the  1000 years was fulfilled...the proof of the 1000 years is right after Joshua died, and read what happens for the next thousand years with Israel in the OT.  Then read history to see what happened in church history, for the first thousand years...It is AMAZING!  

That's a lot of words to put forth such a weak argument.  Preterism simply doesn't jibe with Christian belief.

5 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

That's a lot of words to put forth such a weak argument.  Preterism simply doesn't jibe with Christian belief.

Do you want me to read the scriptures for you too, or are you going to look at what the OT proves?  It will only make sense if you READ it.  Saying, "Preterism simply doesn't jibe with Christian belief", is NOT an argument.  It is your opinion.  The ENTIRE OT is the proof I have to show preterism is true doctrine.  Lets reason together, if you are willing...

7 hours ago, FresnoJoe said:

:emot-heartbeat:

The Problem With The Dictations Of Preterism Is That The LORD Jesus

I have posted watchmen on your walls, Jerusalem;
they will never be silent day or night.
You who call on the Lord,
give yourselves no rest,

and give him no rest till he establishes Jerusalem
and makes her the praise of the earth.

The Lord has sworn by his right hand
and by his mighty arm:
“Never again will I give your grain
as food for your enemies,
and never again will foreigners drink the new wine
for which you have toiled;

but those who harvest it will eat it
and praise the Lord,
and those who gather the grapes will drink it
in the courts of my sanctuary.”
Isaiah 62:6-9 (New International Version)

Is NOT Finished With Today's Earthly Jerusalem

The LORD also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake: but the LORD will be the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel. Joel 3:16 (King James Version)

Yet~!

Then I saw thrones, and the people sitting on them had been given the authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their testimony about Jesus and for proclaiming the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or his statue, nor accepted his mark on their forehead or their hands. They all came to life again, and they reigned with Christ for a thousand years.

This is the first resurrection. (The rest of the dead did not come back to life until the thousand years had ended.) 6Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection. For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.

When the thousand years come to an end, Satan will be let out of his prison. He will go out to deceive the nations—called Gog and Magog—in every corner of the earth. He will gather them together for battle—a mighty army, as numberless as sand along the seashore. And I saw them as they went up on the broad plain of the earth and surrounded God’s people and the beloved city. But fire from heaven came down on the attacking armies and consumed them.

Then the devil, who had deceived them, was thrown into the fiery lake of burning sulfur, joining the beast and the false prophet. There they will be tormented day and night forever and ever. Revelation 20:4-10 (New Living Translation)

IMO

I will go back to my place until they admit that they are guilty. Then they will search for me. In their distress they will eagerly look for me." Hosea 5:15 (GOD'S WORD® Translation)

Maranatha~!

The issue with this verse is that Yashua fulfilled it.  Why does everyone want to not believe that WE NEED TO BE SPIRITUAL??? Why is it so hard to understand this? How are we spiritual?  This scripture is a wonderful example of how the spirit works.  Physically, Yashua, (Jesus) looked weak, and spoke about things that the leaders, and others said was "strange doctrine".  But in the spirit, he was ROARING!  Out of Jerusalem, and through all of Israel.  

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

13 hours ago, completedbeliever1 said:

Do you want me to read the scriptures for you too, or are you going to look at what the OT proves?  It will only make sense if you READ it.  Saying, "Preterism simply doesn't jibe with Christian belief", is NOT an argument.  It is your opinion.  The ENTIRE OT is the proof I have to show preterism is true doctrine.  Lets reason together, if you are willing...

Maybe I was not clear in my previous post; yes, what I said IS my opinion and I've no need for you to read Scripture to me.  Preterism simply doesn't make any sense to me.  But, please, go ahead and lay out your beliefs. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  1,379
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  2

Hi completed,

You and I spoke for a bit as I recall. Pray you are well. 

On 12/9/2015, 10:18:11, MorningGlory said:

Maybe I was not clear in my previous post; yes, what I said IS my opinion and I've no need for you to read Scripture to me.  Preterism simply doesn't make any sense to me.  But, please, go ahead and lay out your beliefs. 

Well, technically, I asked if you would like  me to read the scriptures for you, not to you.  But anyway...
Preterism is the true doctrine because of many things that I will put forth now.
First, we have Moses.  What did he do, and why did he mention that there would be a prophet like him, and that the people would need to listen to this prophet and follow him?  Because this prophet, Yashua, (Jesus), would do the same things that Moses did, and in the same time frame that Moses did them as well.  
In chapter 12 of Exodus, we have set forth the passover in Egypt.  (The death of the lamb of the first year, without blemish.) Although many scholars believe that Yashua ministered for 3 years, the truth of the matter is that his ministry was only ONE year.  And the proof of this is not the book of John, but the book of Exodus chapter 12.  IT HAD TO BE a lamb of the FIRST year.  Without blemish, (without sin).  
Exodus 13 is the sanctification of the first born son, the death. Yashua on the cross, and dies.
Exodus 14 is the burial.  Yashua is taken to the grave.
Exodus 15 is the resurrection. The song of Moses, and his sister Miriam, rejoicing over the death of the horse and its rider.  Yashua rises and meets Mary who rejoices. 
Exodus 16 is the Manna from heaven, and Quail.  This is the second passover, or the passover for those who were on a journey and could not make it back to Israel.  14th day of the second month.  This is the day that Yashua started his ministry.  He is the manna.
Exodus 17 is the water from the rock, and the battle against the Amalekites.  This is when Yashua was in the wilderness to battle the "devil".  Yashua did battle with the Amalekites, (spiritually) and won.  The Amalekites are the symbol of the carnal man, who needs to be defeated every generation.  But the carnal man CAN be defeated and that is by living a spiritual life.
Exodus 18 is Jethro, Zipporah, Gershom, and Eliazar coming to meet with Moses.  Jethro is the abundance of YAH.  Yashua was a stranger in a strange land, and YAH did help him to rise from the dead, and didnt allow him to see corruption.  
Exodus 19 is just days before Moses went up to the mountain.  This is Pentecost.  Yashua tells his disciples to wait in Jerusalem for the coming of the spirit, "...not many days from now...".  Then YAH showed his power to the people with thunder, and pillers of smoke, and fire on mount Sinai, but in the NT it is in the upper room.
Exodus 20 is the time of the giving of the law, and the actual Pentecost...
Of course these things are not in order, because Yashua was baptized on the same day that Moses finished the tabernacle and the glory of YAH filled it.  That was on the first day of the first month, Abib.  Then came his 40 days.
These are just a small example, and if read all the way to the time Joshua crosses Jericho, you will see some awesome things.  The fulfillment is From the passover of Yashua, all the way until Titus enters the land.  40 years, all things happen in both times. Moses/Yashua, Joshua/Titus.

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.34
  • Days Won:  20

1 hour ago, completedbeliever1 said:

Preterism is the true doctrine because of many things that I will put forth now.
First, we have Moses... 

Moses has nothing whatsoever to do with Preterism. If anything, the Torah reveals that the Jews will be scattered throughout the world, and will then be regathered again. And that is Futurism (Deut 28:64; 30:1-5).

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  1,379
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  2

Well, you seem pre-occupied. God bless you !