• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

On 12/10/2015 at 4:07 AM, Kan said:

What is this conflict going on, this war for thousands of years?

Why are we still on earth?

Hasn't Christ gained the victory for us, then what is God waiting for?

Is there an end to the battle, and what is holding it back?

You will probably get several answers because different doctrins teach different Ideas about these things. Some teachings come from verses taken out of context and do not take into consideration other verses that would disqualify the idea. My short answer is.. God has a people, they are taken from all the generations of this earth. There is a number of gentiles that will recieve adoption by the victory of Christ. All of creation is subjected to frustration in hope for the sons of God. So my answer is: We are waiting for the full number of the gentiles to come in. If I have a great grand child that will believe in the the Lord and be grafted into Gods people. The Lord is not being slow, He is being patient waiting for my grand child to become one of his people.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,054
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  4

On 12/10/2015 at 2:07 AM, Kan said:

What is this conflict going on, this war for thousands of years?

Why are we still on earth?

Hasn't Christ gained the victory for us, then what is God waiting for?

Is there an end to the battle, and what is holding it back?

God is gathering to himself a peculiar people, a nation set apart. And apparently He has not finished the gathering.  The more the merrier right?

Time being a creation of God, really doesn't enter into His thinking. He has a plan He has a goal and when that is complete then the end will come

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,661
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Days Won:  2

Although the battle is between Christ and Satan, it is fought within humanity, it is a battle over souls. Christ drawing all men unto Himself to be saved, and Satan destroying as many as he can. So that is why we are involved.

The cross ended the probation for Satan. He was not allowed into heaven any more to represent the earth. Why? Because Christ had proven through His life as a human being, that man could obey God where Adam and Eve had failed. He stood the test of loyalty and faithfulness to God, and won. Although Jesus had taken on the fallen nature of man, with its laws of inheritance, He never once yielded to the tempter or sin.

The first step of the plan of salvation had been taken, Jesus represents the human family to God as loyal, loving and obedient. The accusations of Satan against God -that man cannot be expected to obey God, failed, and he had no more right to represent earthlings or to claim the earth as his territory. 

But there is yet to be another final demonstration of the work of salvation for the earth, which will take place when the wickedness of the world has again reached its peak as in the days of Noah. The last generation of God's people will be representatives of Christ in character, like the days of the apostles, having a pure faith.

More on that later

Towards the end of Isaiah, comes a promise which is the sole purpose of the entire Bible, as it says in II Timothy 3:16,17 "All scripture is given... that the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works," "...to give unto them (Zion) beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called the trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that He may be glorified." Isaiah 61:3.

"Many are called but few are chosen." "The Lord has chosen Zion." Zion are His people globally, not just Jews.

The chosen ones are those who have been mourning, they have realized their spiritual destitution and seen the love of God in Christ. "Blessed are the poor in spirit...blessed are they that mourn...for theirs is the kingdom of heaven." 

"Righteousness" in the Bible means right doing. When Adam was created he was righteous, he loved God, loved Eve, loved the angels, and treated the animals with intelligent kindness. The whole plan of salvation is to restore mankind to that pure mindset.

God will be glorified in the earth by the restoration of His people. "The remnant"  - the last, are the same as those in the beginning, and all those in between who glorified God.

Of the remnant who stand before God, it says, "...in their mouth was found no guile (falsehood); for they are without fault before the throne of God." Rev 14:5.

This glorifies God and answers the call of "the everlasting gospel" in last days of Revelation 14:6,7, "Fear God and give glory to Him, for the hour of His judgement is come; and worship Him who made heaven and earth...

It's a call to worship the Creator. The message to the last church on earth is clear, "These things says the ...faithful and true witness (Jesus Christ), the beginning of the creation of God." Rev 3:14Jesus the Creator will restore people, and they will glorify Him in the earth. That's all of His chosen, not just a few.

In that same message, we find the people are rebuked, and asked to repent and overcome. This brings "godly sorrow," and mourning, and they will be rewarded and comforted as promised. But we are incapable of this experience without the trusted High Priest - Christ Himself, who is in heaven now, in the sanctuary, before the throne of God, finishing the work of God on earth. 

It is urgent that we cooperate with God through knowledge of this special ministry of Christ in the last days. 

"But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel (the last call) when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God (the righteousness given by Christ) should be finished, as He has declared to His servants the prophets." Rev 10:7.

The battle will be finished by the fulfillment of the "Mystery of God" and the "Mystery of iniquity." 

How will this be done? How will there be a final separation between the faithful and the disobedient?

On 1/17/2016 at 1:29 PM, simplejeff said:

You might be on the right track - seeking Yahweh's Way, not man's.... "How will this be done?"  Is still the same, I think, as it was all through the NT ((and all through the OT also- Yahweh chose a people for Himself out of the world, and still does))...

Maybe not so much "knowledge" as if of special ministry of Christ in the last days.

The separation between the faithful ((immersed in Yahshua)) and the disobedient is still the same as it always was.

So there is no special message from God to our generation? 

If you were living before the flood, how would you know whether Noah's preaching was the gospel of salvation or not?

Would you have said "I am already fully immersed in God, the conditions for salvation have always been the same" "there will be no flood, that's not the gospel?

How do you know that you are following God today? How do you know what He has said in regard to the signs of our times? How do you know for certain who has been on God's side throughout the last 1900 years? Can you trace a line to you today? Is there a historical connection between the believers in the days of the apostles and now?

Can you prove if there are people who are God's chosen ones, or are they indistinguishable? 

Is there Biblical evidence of God's leading or does the main prescription in John 3:16 suffice for all today without any specific signals to anyone, or from the Bible?

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  71
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/19/1975

1 hour ago, Kan said:

So there is no special message from God to our generation? 

If you were living before the flood, how would you know whether Noah's preaching was the gospel of salvation or not?

Would you have said "I am already fully immersed in God, the conditions for salvation have always been the same" "there will be no flood, that's not the gospel?

How do you know that you are following God today? How do you know what He has said in regard to the signs of our times? How do you know for certain who has been on God's side throughout the last 1900 years? Can you trace a line to you today? Is there a historical connection between the believers in the days of the apostles and now?

Can you prove if there are people who are God's chosen ones, or are they indistinguishable? 

Is there Biblical evidence of God's leading or does the main prescription in John 3:16 suffice for all today without any specific signals to anyone, or from the Bible?

Kan, i have been reading your post, but for the sake of good layout, i just copied this part :D

when you ask the bold part: How do you know that you are following God today?
are you aware that there are cessasionism and continualism mindset ? (see my footnote for wikis)

cessasionism believes by checking with bible and get the exegesis. What does exegesis told you so far ? that's how your future is defined.
continualism believes in getting the RHEMA added more insight on the top of existing exegesis, which cessasionist think as eisegesis aka injecting opinion into text. What does Holy spirit told you so far ?

you cannot use cessationism thinking to validate continualist mindset. what you have is giving old wine to new patch.
you cannot use continualist thinking to convince cessationism mindset. what you have is giving new wine to old wine.

so before i can help you answer the bold part (How do you know that you are following God today?), would you mind telling me, are you cessasionism or continualism ? 

-- footnote --

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cessationism

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Continuationism

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cessationism_versus_continuationism

Edited by de1929

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,124
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

broken record????

23 hours ago, de1929 said:

Kan, i have been reading your post, but for the sake of good layout, i just copied this part :D

when you ask the bold part: How do you know that you are following God today?
are you aware that there are cessasionism and continualism mindset ? (see my footnote for wikis)

cessasionism believes by checking with bible and get the exegesis. What does exegesis told you so far ? that's how your future is defined.
continualism believes in getting the RHEMA added more insight on the top of existing exegesis, which cessasionist think as eisegesis aka injecting opinion into text. What does Holy spirit told you so far ?

you cannot use cessationism thinking to validate continualist mindset. what you have is giving old wine to new patch.
you cannot use continualist thinking to convince cessationism mindset. what you have is giving new wine to old wine.

so before i can help you answer the bold part (How do you know that you are following God today?), would you mind telling me, are you cessasionism or continualism ? 

-- footnote --

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cessationism

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Continuationism

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cessationism_versus_continuationism

These are terms of observation, as per theologians and clergy, who also have their own definitions of what spiritual gifts are. I don't agree with either of their concocted labels, or on their ideas of what constitutes a spiritual gift, simply because they like to be able to define, observe and control spiritual matters. It is an approach, unknown to them, which leads to the summoning of the occult /demons, which especially occurs in sessions involving the said "gift of tongues." Their need to have a divisive handling of spiritual influences disqualifies them from any genuine Gifts of God by the Holy Spirit, and they are actually following and worshiping Satan, in the name of Christ.

There is one Gift of the Spirit which gives sound evidence and distinction to the people of God. It is wrapped up in what is called the "testimony of Jesus." See Rev 19:10, 14:12 and 12:17. But this gift is only associated with the mystery of God, so you cannot know one without the other.

Peter sums it up in I Peter chapters 1 to 5. note the connecting clue to Revelation in I Peter 1:13. It boils down to a complete transformation of heart and mind, which yields obedience to God - inwardly in the heart and outwardly by the words and actions. This alone gives glory to the Creator as called for in the "everlasting gospel" of Rev 14.

There is no other gospel for today than this, and we are to know it, because there are several counterfeit gospels which people think are the real thing, but they are left in the dark, without a true knowledge of the future. Rev 19 :10 They do not have the "...the spirit of prophecy."

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  71
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/19/1975

6 minutes ago, Kan said:

These are terms of observation, as per theologians and clergy, who also have their own definitions of what spiritual gifts are. I don't agree with either of their concocted labels, or on their ideas of what constitutes a spiritual gift, simply because they like to be able to define, observe and control spiritual matters. It is an approach, unknown to them, which leads to the summoning of the occult /demons, which especially occurs in sessions involving the said "gift of tongues." Their need to have a divisive handling of spiritual influences disqualifies them from any genuine Gifts of God by the Holy Spirit, and they are actually following and worshiping Satan, in the name of Christ.

There is one Gift of the Spirit which gives sound evidence and distinction to the people of God. It is wrapped up in what is called the "testimony of Jesus." See Rev 19:10, 14:12 and 12:17. But this gift is only associated with the mystery of God, so you cannot know one without the other.

Peter sums it up in I Peter chapters 1 to 5. note the connecting clue to Revelation in I Peter 1:13.

if you follow cessasionism, your following GOD is defined by bible teachers, who always beat you down on lexicon and moody bible interpretation aka exegesis. If bible teacher said you are wrong, backed up with scripture... you are doomed.

if you follow continualism, you have another options to ask Holy spirit (HS) directly and learn to focus more on relationship at expense of exegesis bible scholar opinion. The fruit of relationship with HS is RHEMA. 

that's why i need to know your background :D... btw what is your background ? 0r in simple english, what is your church ?

Edited by de1929

4 minutes ago, de1929 said:

if you follow cessasionism, your following GOD is defined by bible teachers, who always beat you down on lexicon and moody bible interpretation aka exegesis. If bible teacher said you are wrong, backed up with scripture... you are doomed.

if you follow continualism, you have another options to ask Holy spirit (HS) directly and learn to focus more on relationship at expense of exegesis bible scholar opinion. The fruit of relationship with HS is RHEMA. 

that's why i need to know your background :D... btw what is your background ? 0r in simple english, what is your church ?

That's pretty much it, and by the way, I don't have that luxury of 'church' building, congregation or otherwise.