• Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

10 hours ago, Montana Marv said:

Is life normal during the Seal, Trumpet and Bowl Judgments?  A Yes or No would be nice.

So, you want a yes or no answer huh? Sounds a lot like a lawyer, who does not want a witness under examination to elaborate and weaken the lawyer's case. If the lawyer wanted the truth to come out, he would allow the witness to share any information that would shed light on the issue.

Well, I am not falling for that sort of trickery and limitation. If you actually want an answer, you can rephrase the question. State why you think the seals and bowls etc are relevant, what fact(s) you think they establish, and ask me what I think of your point. 

Otherwise, I am going to ignore this question and respond to those who are actually interested in learning, instead of suppressing.

Of course we already know, don't we, that if I respond and disable your point, or establish  a new one, that it will just fall on a lot of deaf ears most likely. Some people are classic examples of the "Yes, but" syndrome, where they ask a question, hoping to trap their victim, and when a good answer is given, they just move along, never acknowledging the point, and say "yes, but . . . ", that is, if they are even gracious enough to say "yes".

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

1 hour ago, Montana Marv said:

Sister

Here is a quote of yours:   So the flood is the mark of the beast and all the plagues that follow.  If we are not inside the ark before this happens, we will be taken by the flood.  We have to be "inside Christ" before all this starts or we will fall.

Boy what a great supporting quote for a Pre-Trib Doctrine.  This really blows all the others out of the water.  Noah was taken up on high in the Ark.   Like wise we will be taken up on high at the Rapture.

Thank you for your insight.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Montana Marv

The scriptures are there to give us light.  There is a big test coming and it is our job to warn others.  Any one can say I love the Lord, but will he do the works when put to the test?  How does this fit into your rapture?

Revelation 13:7   And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

Revelation 13:15   And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

But no, not the pre-tribbers?  What makes them so special?

Revelation 14:9   And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,

Revelation 14:10   The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

This warning goes to you and I, and every living person on this planet, so it doesn't matter what we believe, or what we hope for, the scriptures are clear.  "if any man".

Revelation 14:11   And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

Revelation 14:12   Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

How does this fit into your rapture?

Revelation 20:4   And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Why are the saints killed then for not worshiping the beast, nor his image, nor receiving his mark?

You say the saints wont be killed, ...wont go through it, will be raptured and kept away from all this?  How do you come to this understanding?  Don't you ask questions and say to yourself, something is terribly wrong with the pre-trib doctrine?  The above is speaking of the tribulation, the tribulation of the saints.  Be loyal to the truth Marv, we can't change these scriptures.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

16 minutes ago, Sister said:

Montana Marv

The scriptures are there to give us light.  There is a big test coming and it is our job to warn others.  Any one can say I love the Lord, but will he do the works when put to the test?  How does this fit into your rapture?

Revelation 13:7   And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

Revelation 13:15   And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

Revelation 14:9   And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,

Revelation 14:10   The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

This warning goes to you and I, and every living person on this planet, so it doesn't matter what we believe, or what we hope for, the scriptures are clear.  "if any man".

Revelation 14:11   And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

Revelation 14:12   Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

Revelation 20:4   And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Why are the saints killed then for not worshiping the beast, nor his image, nor receiving his mark?

You say the saints wont be killed, ...wont go through it, will be raptured and kept away from all this?  How do you come to this understanding?  Don't you ask questions and say to yourself, something is terribly wrong with the pre-trib doctrine?  The above is speaking of the tribulation, the tribulation of the saints.  Be loyal to the truth Marv, we can't change these scriptures.

I believe there has been enough holding hands for marv, I do not believe he really is trying to understand ,but to get everyone confused and trying of the patience, so I think if he really wanted to learn or take advise he would have but he is creating more provoking comments that is taking people to him as the focus and not the topic, I say this out of love that ,we need to move on and stay focus on the topic and not answer what he knows he can look up as basic 101, that is my two cents

now lets get back to the subject at hand, I don't want anyone to fall away of this topic for it is vital and personal ideas, from  one person or not should not make us shift our attention, so with that said

no one knows the day or the hour, could it be that we do know the time and when Yeshua returns, for the signs and all the pieces are falling in place ?

so I believe we will know when he returns, it states for us to watch,

now as I said ,no one knows the day or the hour, could it be the next sentence in the book of mark that we have confused with the second coming, ? could it be that we know the return of Yeshua , but not when the heaven and earth will pass away, for there is no real time on that  ? just a thought.

Mark 13:30   Verily I say unto you, that this generation shall not pass, till all these things be done.

Mark 13:31   Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.

Mark 13:32   But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

Mark 13:33   Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Days Won:  2

22 minutes ago, Sister said:

Montana Marv

Sister

You just quoted that we would be in the Ark of Christ before all this unfolds.  Just as Noah was in the Ark when all was unfolding, that being the Flood.  Noah was taken up out of harms way,  We also will be taken up out of harms way.

Nothing is wrong with the Pre-Trib Doctrine.  There were pre flood Saints, There were OT Saints, There are NT Saints, There will be remnant of Israel Saints after the Trib.  There will be Post Mill Saints, So why can there not be 70th Week Saints, not being the Bride.  For the 70 Weeks are all for Israel.  And all are considered as "the elect".

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Days Won:  14

14 minutes ago, Montana Marv said:

Sister

You just quoted that we would be in the Ark of Christ before all this unfolds.  Just as Noah was in the Ark when all was unfolding, that being the Flood.  Noah was taken up out of harms way,  We also will be taken up out of harms way.

Nothing is wrong with the Pre-Trib Doctrine.  There were pre flood Saints, There were OT Saints, There are NT Saints, There will be remnant of Israel Saints after the Trib.  There will be Post Mill Saints, So why can there not be 70th Week Saints, not being the Bride.  For the 70 Weeks are all for Israel.  And all are considered as "the elect".

In Christ

Montana Marv

marv, I do not think you are even looking for a answer so why would anyone explain, I have see your pattern, and you have not wanted to know anything ,but what you are saying,

so I am going to go against what I said by not giving you any more time on foolishness, I want you  to prove to everyone,

your side of the pre trib rapture, and to show us how all that you have been shown is not inline with your way, and how you can personally attack and dismiss every one ,that has proven scripture based answers, you would before , to prove your point ,dismiss all that was said, is that what you want to do ? that nothing that was said is right at all ?

so that would mean no one hear knows anything about what s in the bible, and you know it all ?

so please explain from scripture, your pre trib ,rapture, and teach us something,? or go back and learn about what you believe and why you believe, for someone here, has to be wrong, its eighter us , or you ,

but you have not even taken the correct scriptures, to go with the correct topic since we started, or are you   just trying ,

to try everyone, and stir the pot, is that your intention ? for this is really getting old,

17 minutes ago, SINNERSAVED said:

I believe there has been enough holding hands for marv, I do not believe he really is trying to understand ,but to get everyone confused and trying of the patience, so I think if he really wanted to learn or take advise he would have but he is creating more provoking comments that is taking people to him as the focus and not the topic, I say this out of love that ,we need to move on and stay focus on the topic and not answer what he knows he can look up as basic 101, that is my two cents

now lets get back to the subject at hand, I don't want anyone to fall away of this topic for it is vital and personal ideas, from  one person or not should not make us shift our attention, so with that said

no one knows the day or the hour, could it be that we do know the time and when Yeshua returns, for the signs and all the pieces are falling in place ?

now as I said ,no one knows the day or the hour, could it be the next sentence in the book of mark that we have confused with the second coming, ? could it be that we know the return of Yeshua , but not when the heaven and earth will pass away, for there is no real time on that  ? just a thought.

Mark 13:30   Verily I say unto you, that this generation shall not pass, till all these things be done.

Mark 13:31   Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.

Mark 13:32   But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

SS

We all know when the 2nd Coming will happen, shortly after Armageddon.  Fact.

But Scripture says that no one but the Father know when the Bridegroom will come.  So the Bridegroom does not know. It is in the Fathers hands for that.  The exact time for the Bridegroom is NOT revealed in any Scripture, but the 2nd Coming is.  Now you have to go with this.  And the Word was made flesh and dwelt among us/men.  So Jesus is the Written Word.  Yet only God the knows, not the Written Word or Jesus, not even the angels in heaven.  Therefore not even us on earth know the time of the Bridegrooms arrival.  I have absolutely no idea of when this 70 Week will begin, do you.  So you yourself contradict Scripture every time you say the Bride comes at the 2nd Coming, a known event and a day and hour which we all will know once the 70th Week begins.

In Christ

Montana Marv

1 minute ago, SINNERSAVED said:
15 minutes ago, Montana Marv said:

Just as Noah was in the Ark when all was unfolding, that being the Flood.  Noah was taken up out of harms way,  We also will be taken up out of harms way.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Sister

You just quoted that we would be in the Ark of Christ before all this unfolds.

Montana Marv

Yes I did say that. 

To be in Christ we have to eat his flesh.  To eat his flesh we have to eat his "words".  Christ is the Word of life.  We come to him and he gives us the instructions.  He tells us all things, and how to handle all situations for our salvation.  This is that Ark that I was speaking of, Christ is the shepherd so he leads, and we should Follow him.  Not just saying "I am saved", but walking the talk now by obeying his instructions.  We should be on that ark already, and fully fed by him and prepared for what is coming, with all that he warned us about for we know we are in the last days.  It doesn't matter what they do to us, because if we stay loyal, we get the crown of life in the end.  That's all that matters.

The flood is that great deception that is coming.  Many will be swept away if their foundation is not strong.  If our foundation is not strong then it is not based on truth, for strangers have entered the sanctuary of the Lord.

21 minutes ago, SINNERSAVED said:

marv, I do not think you are even looking for a answer so why would anyone explain, I have see your pattern, and you have not wanted to know anything ,but what you are saying,

so I am going to go against what I said by not giving you any more time on foolishness, I want you  to prove to everyone,

your side of the pre trib rapture, and to show us how all that you have been shown is not inline with your way, and how you can personally attack and dismiss every one ,that has proven scripture based answers, you would before , to prove your point ,dismiss all that was said, is that what you want to do ? that nothing that was said is right at all ?

so that would mean no one hear knows anything about what s in the bible, and you know it all ?

so please explain from scripture, your pre trib ,rapture, and teach us something,? or go back and learn about what you believe and why you believe, for someone here, has to be wrong, its eighter us , or you ,

but you have not even taken the correct scriptures, to go with the correct topic since we started, or are you   just trying ,

to try everyone, and stir the pot, is that your intention ? for this is really getting old,

SS

I call your answer a cop-out.  Because you do not even listen to what we say and Believe.  You believe we are wrong, and We believe you are wrong.  Scriptures do not indicate when the Bridegroom will come, But it does indicate when the 2nd Coming is and that shortly after Armageddon.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/07/1866

Marv shortly after Armageddon, isn't the same thing as "the day and hour"

35 minutes ago, SINNERSAVED said:

SINNERSAVED

Sorry brother for getting carried away and distracting from your post. 

Mark 13:31 is just Christ's way of saying that everything will change, but my words will not.  Heaven and earth will pass away when the earth is melted after the 2nd judgement, so it's a thousand years later and not in the time frame of his Coming.

Don't forget Christ said these words over 2000 years ago.  He wasn't going to give any dates of his return, just signs.  If we are still alive when he returns we surely will know when it's very close, but not the exact day or hour.