• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,695
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  04/11/1968

3 minutes ago, Spock said:

Wow!  Thanks Argosy for sharing your perspective, and not because you happen to agree with most of mine, but I will admit, it does feel good to know other people are seeing what I see. 

Just to be clear with what you said, Do you see psalm 83 or Ezekiel 38/39 as  the scripture references that show the Mid East war precipitating the rise of the AC? 

On a side note, If you don't mind me asking, who do you believe the Harlot is, the one who rides the beast per Rev 17? 

Thanks,

spock

I'm not sure what the scriptures are for the war that precipitates the rise of the AC.  Possibly Psalm 83, although some associate that with one of the Arab-Israel wars that have occurred in the last century. 

Definitely NOT Ezekiel 38/39 though. I associate the war of Gog with Armageddon , at the second coming. (I can give you a summary of the 8 main unique features that are common to both that Gog war and the day of the Lord)

I believe the Harlot represents the western half of Europe, with Rome as its capital.    The analogy is very much in line with the story of the goddess Europa and the bull Zeus.  She is not riding the bull, but is carried away to be raped by the bull/Zeus.  This is why the bible says she "sits" rather than rides.    Historically Rome split into two.  The two parts of Rome, being Europa and Turkey are represented by the story of Europa and the beast.  The beast and the ten horns hate the Papal false prophet influence that allowed him to come to power, and so turns on Europa.   Literally Europe will burn, because the Jewish/Turkish alliance regards them as an annoyance to their new superpower arrangement. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

Argosy,

so who exactly are the ten horns that the beast aligns himself with that will ultimately get rid of the Harlot (Rome)?   You said Turkey- Jewish alliance.  Who be that?

• Group:  Diamond Member

This is the beast:  The Turkish Islamic Union

http://www.turkishislamicunion.com/

They might not call themselves "Turkish" at that time, but the beast has to remain Roman, to be able to fulfil Daniel 2 and Daniel 7 which imply Rome's continuation until the end of this age.  All these prophecies can be understood in terms of the 3 cities of Rome, firstly Rome/Istanbul.... then at the end Jerusalem will be the new capital city.

Daniel 2:   Rome... then two feet of Rome (Rome/Istanbul) then ten toes (final Turkish/Israeli union)

Daniel 7:  Rome... then the ten horns of Rome (final Turkish/Israeli Union)

Daniel 11:  Syrian king takes over Israel until the second coming/resurrection

Rev 13:    Roman Pope plus Istanbul Caliph (two horns of Rome) create a new beast of ten horns (Turkish/Israeli Union)

Rev 17:  The one half of Rome who struts over the world and has made this whole plan happen (Europa)  is suddenly cast off by the ten horns (the Turkish/Israeli Union)

These ten countries can be identified by Rev 13:   The beast resembles the leopard.  The leopard in Daniel 7 is Alexander's Greek empire.  His empire covered the following ten modern countries:

Turkey, Greece, Lebanon, Syria, Iran, Iraq, Egypt, Israel, Afghanistan, Pakistan.

• Group:  Diamond Member

So I am predicting that Greece will move out of the EU, and instead join the new Turkish Union.

29 minutes ago, ARGOSY said:

So I am predicting that Greece will move out of the EU, and instead join the new Turkish Union.

Wow! Pretty impressive young man. Clap clap....

im going to check it out more thoroughly, but are you saying these Islamic nations will make an alliance with Israel AFTER some Mid East war?

Thanks for sharing.

spock

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,172
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Hi Spock,

I think you have done a good job of the overview. Just a few details I think differently,

- I see the seals, trumpets & bowls as layers,

- I see there are 3 groups, the Body of Christ, Israel & the nations, which all have different purposes under Christ. A subject that will be good to look at sometime in the future.

Good work there bro. Marilyn. 

Edited by Marilyn C

37 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Spock,

I think you have done a good job of the overview. Just a few details I think differently,

- I see the seals, trumpets & bowls as layers,

- I see there are 3 groups, the Body of Christ, Israel & the nations, which all have different purposes under Christ. A subject that will be good to look at sometime in the future.

Good work there bro. Marilyn. 

When you say layers, do you mean overlapping? 

For example, do you see seal 1, trumpet 1 and bowl 1 all together, one at a time, before you move on to seal 2?

thanks for reading and for your positive comments. 

Spock

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.12
  • Days Won:  78

4 hours ago, Spock said:

Thank you my two sisters- MG and peep- for at least reading it.  As you know, Prophecy takes up a lot of words and space in the bible, so as one studies the bible, you can't help but confronting prophetic passages.  

I hope you are not discouraging me from reading God's word. Because I'm not the one who wrote the bible- God did through man.  If prophecy is important to him, it's important to me. 

No!  I would never discourage anyone from reading His word.  I am just pointing out that spending too much time on putting puzzle pieces together really avails nothing.  And there's always someone who will oppose whatever you believe you've uncovered.  It distracts from the real business of following the word.

Hi MorningGlory,

We also need to remember that the Holy Spirit is leading us into all the truth of Christ, His character & His purposes. Eschatology is the final area that needs clarification. Yes there will always be those opposing the truth, but to come to maturity in Christ we do need to know what He says He will do. We are to -

`be diligent to present yourself approved to God, a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.` (2 Tim. 2: 15)

This time now is but the `tossed to & fro` stage of this particular truth. You are probably too young to remember the Charismatic move, but there was much controversy regarding the infilling of the Holy Spirit, & people were barred from positions in congregations & even fellowship, whereas today that is quite accepted to believe in the Holy Spirit`s infilling. Each particular truth of God`s word goes through the stage of much controversy.

Spending too much time is obviously relative to what else some one does, & what the Lord would have them do.  

Marilyn.

Overview of the Tribulation.

7 Seals.

(1234)                       5                6          7 (Christ)

_I____________I_____________I____

3 ½ years                         3 ½ years

7 Trumpets

1      2     3    4         5                     6             7  

(woe)                (woe)      (woe)

1  2  3  4  5  6     7 (Bowls)

1. 1/3 of earth, trees, grass burnt up.                         

2. 1/3 of sea (blood), sea creatures (die) ships.

3. 1/3 of rivers, springs bitter, many men die.  

4. 1/3 of sun, moon & stars, darkened.                 

5.  Demons torturing those without Seal.

6. Great army – kill 1/3 of mankind. 

7.Christ`s return. Gt Earthquake & Armageddon.