• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,027
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

6 hours ago, Kan said:

That is pretty accurate, it is Satan's agenda to do this. The world will experience a revolution similar to that which convulsed France, and out of this chaos a new order will be established. What people think is Christianity is actually worship of the devil, which ends the world at Christ's intervention. 

The difference between obeying God and the devil is known by the laws of God. The world will honor the Sunday - the mark of the beast, instead of the law of God which honors the Sabbath. A simple test of loyalty will divide the world into two distinct classes - the obedient and the rebellious. "Here are they that keep the commandments of God" is set in unmistakably clear contrast to those who receive the mark of the beast. This is what I have recently come to believe in the study of the book "The Great Controversy" by White.

The Bible says that the world worships the dragon and the whore - RCC is supported by them, but that the whore will be destroyed by the civil powers of this world. After the banning and destruction of religion, the final outcome is direct worship of Satan without any masquerade of Christ, as the Antichrist has done.

This is when the world's armies are gathered to fight the returning Christ. But the before the battle can even begin, there is a massive earthquake and hail the size of beach balls. The armies gathered near Jerusalem, will be pounded with ice, which melts and mingles with blood leaving a lake of blood up "to the horse's bridle" in depth. Rev 16. Rev 14:20.

Just for the record, I would totally disagree with the underlined statement.  Completely out of context with scripture.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

Revelation 13:14   And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

Revelation 13:15   And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

The 1st "Beast" are the "10 kings".  They are the ones "acting as kings".  They control this 7th empire in the shadows, through their laws.  They "worship the dragon" who gives them this power to control and shape the opinions of all men across the globe.

He that "deceives them", that dwell on the earth is the False Prophet.  He is doing the miracles in the sight of the 1st Beast.  This means that they are working together.

The 1st Beast comes with a plan, and the 2nd Beast, the False prophet puts this plan in action.

The False Prophet tells the "world" to make an "image" to the beast - an image in recognition of the 1st beast's new system and laws.

The image can only be one thing - a symbol of the "Law" that unifies the whole world under the same system.  A trade mark.

Don't picture a statue or something like that being the image, or the earth, but something that will prove we have been initiated into this "New system" under a "New Law" that the False Prophet now enforces.  He is telling the world to give honour to that first beast, by obeying their "laws" which are their "solutions" to bring about world peace.

The "Image of the Beast" can be nothing other than the RFID chip.  Once this is inserted, it is clear whose kingdom we have chosen.  Now you have to follow those "Laws" that the first Beast has been waiting a very long time to come into effect.

This RFID microchip will speak alright.  It will tell you and others how much money you have in credit.  It will tell you and others your medical history, and not only that, everything about you can be accessed by others at a push of the button.  It will be speaking all the time 24/7 in the language of data.  It will have a tracking device also, so no one can hide from anyone or anything.  You are now completely controlled.

A simple device can transfer so much data about YOU in a matter of seconds.  The RFID microchip.

This is the "image of the beast", because without it you cannot buy or sell.  Without it, you are not classed as a citizen any longer of this empire, but a burden.

People will "worship" this "image" because they will love the system.  They don't want to give up their material things.  Even if one decides he doesn't like the system any more, it's too bad, you cannot turn back.  You have already made your choice by going through your initiation.

Revelation 13:17   And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

The Mark, the name of the Beast, and the number are all combined into one tiny little device and this represents the evil actions of the 1st Beast,... giving them "honour" unknowingly for the evil purpose they have connived with the Dragon to have men cursed and suffer a spiritual death for certain.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

22 minutes ago, Sister said:

The "Image of the Beast" can be nothing other than the RFID chip.  Once this is inserted, it is clear whose kingdom we have chosen.  Now you have to follow those "Laws" that the first Beast has been waiting a very long time to come into effect.

This RFID microchip will speak alright.  It will tell you and others how much money you have in credit.  It will tell you and others your medical history, and not only that, everything about you can be accessed by others at a push of the button.  It will be speaking all the time 24/7 in the language of data.  It will have a tracking device also, so no one can hide from anyone or anything.  You are now completely controlled.

A simple device can transfer so much data about YOU in a matter of seconds.  The RFID microchip.

This is the "image of the beast", because without it you cannot buy or sell.  Without it, you are not classed as a citizen any longer of this empire, but a burden.

People will "worship" this "image" because they will love the system.  They don't want to give up their material things.  Even if one decides he doesn't like the system any more, it's too bad, you cannot turn back.  You have already made your choice by going through your initiation.

Revelation 13:17   And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Very GOOD summary of the end times massive troubles.   It IS at hand.  Already BEGUN.  ((and ALREADY ACCEPTED))((even by people here and leaders too everywhere,  so EVIL, that pastors are ENDORSING  the beast - PREACHING  to their flocks and to the audience and to the public THAT the mark is OKAY TO GET!!!   WOE! ((condemned)) ))

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

Thank you Jeff, yes it is at hand, the conditions are warming up very quickly now.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

well Hello everyone, I am back,  :) and I see that we are talking about the mark of the beast system ,and I have to say , I would agree with KAN, for their is a mandatory sunday law being played out in the legislation as we speak, its on the table, and they want all people to take a day of rest, they call it family day, and there is a commercial on it already ,being lead by the pope, francis, and this is on television already, now we also see the RFID which is a method of tracking people as credit cards and a cashless society we are , so we are at the doors, and the time is at hand, now who is going to listen and follow sound doctrine, and who wants to just hear what they want to hear, As scripture, tells us, so the real question is this, who will you choose today, to whom you will serve ? this is the real question,  for the system is already in place, and this is fact, and we are to go out, and preach the kingdom of God and the truth of the word of God,

so let us not get caught up in the babblings of the little details, we have a God to serve , and we have a lot to do for the harvest is great and the workers are few, we cannot wait too much longer, for we need to make a decision today !, right now !, and tell everyone,  and all that if they don't repent and turn from their ways, they will perish, blessings to you all ,

God is watching and knows your every thoughts, what will we do today ? , knowing we have been warned ? we are freed by following Gods commandments, and doing the word of God,..... and anything else , will not save us,....

9 hours ago, Kan said:

That is pretty accurate, it is Satan's agenda to do this. The world will experience a revolution similar to that which convulsed France, and out of this chaos a new order will be established. What people think is Christianity is actually worship of the devil, which ends the world at Christ's intervention. 

The difference between obeying God and the devil is known by the laws of God. The world will honor the Sunday - the mark of the beast, instead of the law of God which honors the Sabbath. A simple test of loyalty will divide the world into two distinct classes - the obedient and the rebellious. "Here are they that keep the commandments of God" is set in unmistakably clear contrast to those who receive the mark of the beast. This is what I have recently come to believe in the study of the book "The Great Controversy" by White.

The Bible says that the world worships the dragon and the whore - RCC is supported by them, but that the whore will be destroyed by the civil powers of this world. After the banning and destruction of religion, the final outcome is direct worship of Satan without any masquerade of Christ, as the Antichrist has done.

This is when the world's armies are gathered to fight the returning Christ. But the before the battle can even begin, there is a massive earthquake and hail the size of beach balls. The armies gathered near Jerusalem, will be pounded with ice, which melts and mingles with blood leaving a lake of blood up "to the horse's bridle" in depth. Rev 16. Rev 14:20.

this is true , and its accurate according to scripture, and as for it was once implemented in history , and history will repeat it self,

blessings to you KAN, out standing observation my brother, the mark is so clear ! , yet so simple ?, it is not taken seriously, ...and this is where many will fall short,

if it was not possiblle to fool even the elect ?

the voice of God is calling out to the saints, and we are given the word for instruction and reproof, and for learning, God will not do anything with out first telling His people , for God is  a God of love, and we are to follow and Humble our selves in the sight of the lord, for He is great , and there is no other, that saves us from the wrath to come, and from the lawless one,

for he creates and takes away , and we follow or reject, so God does not force anyone to love Him ,but to surrender in truth and in spirit , may the lord our God have mercy on us, and may we be able to seek grace and wisdom from Him, for we are to be called out of the dark  and fallen world, but through the grace and the gift of the blood on the cross, we are saved , but we are to come to Him and to be focus, on the heavenly and not on the earthly, even if it be to the destruction of our bodies, for we know God is with us, and we are soon to be with Him for eternity amen... blessings to all

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,661
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Days Won:  2

I have always wondered about the mark, but it has suddenly fallen into place and become very clear. I am reading the writings of E.G.White because someone said she is considered to be a prophet - a false prophet, so I began to read the writings and looking up the quoted scriptures to check them out, and it seems like I have entered a new life of knowledge, the future and past has been opened up like a panoramic view. 

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  148
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  1

Could it be like the cloud? The cloud that people store their movies downloads and music and data? They maybe belief their soul will be in the cloud thing, so to speak. Just a thought.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,027
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

18 minutes ago, Kan said:

I have always wondered about the mark, but it has suddenly fallen into place and become very clear. I am reading the writings of E.G.White because someone said she is considered to be a prophet - a false prophet, so I began to read the writings and looking up the quoted scriptures to check them out, and it seems like I have entered a new life of knowledge, the future and past has been opened up like a panoramic view. 

Been down that same road and it had an ugly end for me....   don't care to go into it without writing a book length thing that I'm not up to, but I will pray for you.

21 minutes ago, Kan said:

does this come from the teachings and leadership of the seven advent, I have read the book I posted the author and book on the mandatory sunday law, it was a small book but there was a lot of information, of the way they view the mark and the mind of will, if you know what I mean, put your mind on it , and put your hand to the plow , and do not look back,

its about the seal of God and the ,mark of the beast, many are looking for a permanent mark , when it may just be the will and where you have focused, for where your will is  where your heart will be , and the commandments are written on our minds and heart,

many are not thinking spiritually about this mark, they are only looking at the RFID and system of buy and sell system , and not of the will and choice, for it may come to all ,in the literal sense, but if it does not come and your days are up on earth , would you not think that if we did not make our choice yet , that we be found , not true believers if we reject God  ? these are what believers and Christians need to focus on,

the mind of the will and placing our efforts in life to abtain the goal, that we are driven too,

for if a fatal accident happened right now, would we be ready , to meet God, have we taken the name of God in vain, saying we are believers and christians , and yet living the life of the world , it does not compute, and so if it does not make sense , then why are so many believers thinking they are going to God, and being saved, if they are only giving lip service ?

many have deceived them selves, blessings