mevosper

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,064
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

BTW, all of you should read Tom's books...   this one especially for it pertains to us all here in the US.

Apollyon Rising 2012:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

On March 17, 2016 at 6:27 PM, WilliamL said:

Dan. 2:43 ...they will mingle with the seed of mortals; but they will not adhere to one another, just as iron does not mix with clay.

As with other one, I believe this unavoidably does appear to talk about the seed/genetics of human mortals being mixed with non-mortals, i.e. heavenly spirits. [Note: not "their seed," only mortals' seed.]

But as in the ancient and not-so-ancient past, that hybrid species will not be able survive and procreate of itself. Therefore, this time around the Luciferians have invested humongous amounts of money for research into genetics and cybernetics. But it still won't work out for them.

Where did you get that interpretation of Daniel 2:43, William? 

And just as you saw the iron mixed with baked clay, so the people will be a mixture and will not remain united, any more than iron mixes with clay. (NIV) 

3 hours ago, other one said:

BTW, all of you should read Tom's books...   this one especially for it pertains to us all here in the US.

Apollyon Rising 2012:

Can you get this book online? 

Daniel 2:43:

New International Version
And just as you saw the iron mixed with baked clay, so the people will be a mixture and will not remain united, any more than iron mixes with clay.

New Living Translation
This mixture of iron and clay also shows that these kingdoms will try to strengthen themselves by forming alliances with each other through intermarriage. But they will not hold together, just as iron and clay do not mix.

English Standard Version
As you saw the iron mixed with soft clay, so they will mix with one another in marriage, but they will not hold together, just as iron does not mix with clay.

New American Standard Bible 
"And in that you saw the iron mixed with common clay, they will combine with one another in the seed of men; but they will not adhere to one another, even as iron does not combine with pottery.

King James Bible
And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.

31 minutes ago, Spock said:

Can you get this book online? 

Amazon has some used ones for a dollar plus shipping

I bought a paperback from Amazon.....      if you have a scribid account you can download it for free.    I get some research books and a lot of papers through scribid.  It is good to get them in pdf formats so you can do word searches when looking for specific things

On 3/17/2016 at 5:27 PM, WilliamL said:

Dan. 2:43 ...they will mingle with the seed of mortals; but they will not adhere to one another, just as iron does not mix with clay.

As with other one, I believe this unavoidably does appear to talk about the seed/genetics of human mortals being mixed with non-mortals, i.e. heavenly spirits. [Note: not "their seed," only mortals' seed.]

But as in the ancient and not-so-ancient past, that hybrid species will not be able survive and procreate of itself. Therefore, this time around the Luciferians have invested humongous amounts of money for research into genetics and cybernetics. But it still won't work out for them.

:You might should talk with Carolyn Hamlett...

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

4 hours ago, other one said:

Apollyon Rising 2012:

that was a great amount of information, and thank you for that, I have a study I was doing on the same thing,

blessings my brother

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,111
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 3/19/2016 at 6:47 PM, Spock said:
On 3/17/2016 at 4:27 PM, WilliamL said:

Where did you get that interpretation of Daniel 2:43, William? 

And just as you saw the iron mixed with baked clay, so the people will be a mixture and will not remain united, any more than iron mixes with clay. (NIV) 

I would really encourage people to not rely on the NIV, which is a paraphrase, not a literalist translation, and which uses the Greek over the Hebrew in key places in Daniel.

That said, the key word for man here is derived from the Aramaic form of the Hebrew ʼĕnôwsh, en-oshe'; from H605; properly, a mortal (and thus differing from the more dignified 120), adam.   H605 'anash : to be weak, sick, frail

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,695
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  04/11/1968

On 3/20/2016 at 4:40 PM, WilliamL said:

I would really encourage people to not rely on the NIV, which is a paraphrase, not a literalist translation, and which uses the Greek over the Hebrew in key places in Daniel.

That said, the key word for man here is derived from the Aramaic form of the Hebrew ʼĕnôwsh, en-oshe'; from H605; properly, a mortal (and thus differing from the more dignified 120), adam.   H605 'anash : to be weak, sick, frail

Even so, the original wording does not necessarily imply outsiders mingling with humans. 

The 4 metals are the original kingdoms. It is the fourth (iron) that has the intermingling with clay.The original substance of the four metals represent kingdoms on earth as Daniel 2 clearly describes. These are not outside entities: 

Your Majesty, you are the king of kings. The God of heaven has given you dominion and power and might and glory; 38 in your hands he has placed all mankind and the beasts of the field and the birds in the sky. Wherever they live, he has made you ruler over them all. You are that head of gold.

If the metals are not outside entities, is the clay any form of outside entity?  We need to contrast the metal with the clay to find out more about the clay:

v41 the iron has strength, the clay causes a divided kingdom (weaker)

v42 the iron is strong, the clay is brittle (weaker)

v43 the iron is strong, the clay is a scattered mix of people

The Aramaic word for offspring/seed can refer to nations, which fits the context.  The iron kingdom of Rome is a human kingdom like Nebuchadnezzar's gold kingdom. Yet it mixes in with other human offspring of mankind, ending up with a mixed bunch instead of just Romans in charge. This is the nature of Europe since the fall of Rome. A loose confederation of nations loosely obedient to the Pope/Illuminati.  The Pope/Illuminati come from various nations.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,111
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

4 hours ago, ARGOSY said:

The iron kingdom of Rome is a human kingdom like Nebuchadnezzar's gold kingdom. Yet it mixes in with other human offspring of mankind, ending up with a mixed bunch instead of just Romans in charge.

This was true of all of the kingdoms. They all intermixed, with other nationalities being put into positions of authority. Starting with Nebuchadnezzar himself. Alexander the Great even made his Greek leaders marry Persian women. So I don't see this as the explanation for --

On 3/20/2016 at 8:40 AM, WilliamL said:

they will mingle with the seed of mortals; but they will not adhere to one another...