IGNORED

Does the Antichrist glorify God?

spiderman1917

AC  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Does the Antichrist accomplish the greater good?

• Yes
    • No

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,661
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Days Won:  2

9 minutes ago, spiderman1917 said:

Im saying evil can glorify God.  Those who crucified Jesus Christ were giving him greater glory.  Yes or no?  The influence the devil had on Job glorified God, yes or no?

I don't see how my views are unbiblical.  To me it seems quite obvious that Satan and the enemies of God actually glorify him.  That is undeniable ( whether they intend to or not.)

Yes, Paul says that the wicked end up demonstrating the glory of God by contrast.

The deceptive attributes of the Antichrist - coming in as godly etc are the attributes seen in the life of Jesus, but the power or spirit of godliness is not there. And here you have used the other aspect of God allowing cruelty to His Son, as if the Antichrist can take the credit for doing good. But we both know that deception is evil regardless of its appearance, and godliness is honest, regardless of its reception.

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  117
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,028
  • Content Per Day:  0.35

Just now, Kan said:

Yes, Paul says that the wicked end up demonstrating the glory of God by contrast.

The deceptive attributes of the Antichrist - coming in as godly etc are the attributes seen in the life of Jesus, but the power or spirit of godliness is not there. And here you have used the other aspect of God allowing cruelty to His Son, as if the Antichrist can take the credit for doing good. But we both know that deception is evil regardless of its appearance, and godliness is honest, regardless of its reception.

BINGO!

The wicked make of themselves to be enemies of God , but in the end they wind up serving him.

That is what I mean.  The actions of the Antichrist and his followers are not good, but they accomplish the greater good.

Part of the method by which God wished to redeem us required violence from the hands of wicked people.

So the ugly things they did to him turned out to be very beautiful. That is the very biblical point I'm making. ;)

People misunderstand my motives.  I'm not Saying God loves evil

Does the Antichrist glorify God? 

In the beginning of Lucifer's affairs with himself, he pretended to honor God, all the while undermining His character and intent. He was the first politician.

On earth, the manifestations of Satanic rule through political and religious powers, is one of outward godliness, -peace, safety, for the benefit of man, but underneath is an exasperating lust to kill the saints and anyone along the way.

The next move of the Antichrist is to bring in a national day of rest for the good of the worker and family and all business. How sweet of him. Yet if that day of rest is disregarded, off to jail you go, because it is against the health and safety regulations.

Okay, so, God chose the perfect way to redeem us and show his love for us , and that is be brutally executed in an excruciating way, and forgive and love the people that are doing it.

In order for God to show us such great love and redeem us in the way that he saw most fit, he also needed somebody who would kill him in such an insensitive, merciless, and barbaric manner.

It seems to me they were doing God's Will by crucifying him.

Please, dear worthy members reading this, please do this one thing for me.  Every day say "may Matthew Janes (me) teach no error and serve and obey God without cease every day of his life.  In Jesus name". It only takes a few seconds.

I only want to obey God because that is what he created me for , and that is the only worthwhile thing one can do with their time.

People say I'm without pure motives  and  that isn't true.  Please pray that my motives be completely pure. Thank you. :emot-heartbeat:. Sometimes trying to overcome ourselves and answer the most difficult questions can involve some  of the most unpleasant things to talk about.

" ask anything of the father in my name and it will be done for you" -- God

I'll take Him up on that.  May I without cease, serve and obey God in Jesus name. :)

Edited by spiderman1917

35 minutes ago, spiderman1917 said:

Okay, so, God chose the perfect way to redeem us and show his love for us , and that is be brutally executed in an excruciating way, and forgive and love the people that are doing it.

In order for God to show us such great love and redeem us in the way that he saw most fit, he also needed somebody who would kill him in such an insensitive, merciless, and barbaric manner.

It seems to me they were doing God's Will by crucifying him.

No it was not God's will that Jesus suffer at the hands of dung. The sanctuary was set up with an altar which was large enough to have Jesus lie on it. He would have laid Himself down on the altar, suffered the weight of sin, guilt and rejection, and died in agony with a broken heart.

Satan helped the plan of salvation by having Jesus killed. He dug his own grave at that point.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  603
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  1

4 hours ago, spiderman1917 said:

I'm going through a very dark phase in my life right now and I'm trying to see Gods will in this.  What is ugly and "evil" (like the Crucifixion) can be very beautiful and meritorious , ( serving a good purpose).

I didn't say there was darkness in God.  I'm saying darkness, the Devil, and wicked people can glorify God and his people. For you to deny such a fact is clearly unscriptural.

I have much scriptural basis for believing evil people's actions glorify God.  

Evil actions may end up glorifying Him, only because nothing apart from Him will prosper (John 15:5).  

That is never to be confused with the possibility that He needs evil to boast of His greatness.  He doesn't need the evil things people do.  People do evil things and they can't prosper in them, which returns everything back to Him, which subsequently brings Him glory.  

I can understand the struggle you seem to be having with this subject.  I think it may be a coping mechanism because of where you are spiritually right coupled with where you are emotionally.  Just keep searching out truth.  It will all work out for good (Romans 8:28).  

But, no the Antichrist does not serve to bring Him glory.  If he really wanted to bring Him glory, he would repent (2 Peter 3:9).  Nothing brings more glory to the Father than obedience.  

" And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son" (John 14:13).  
Take care.  

21 minutes ago, Esther4:14 said:

Evil actions may end up glorifying Him, only because nothing apart from Him will prosper (John 15:5).  

That is never to be confused with the possibility that He needs evil to boast of His greatness.  He doesn't need the evil things people do.  People do evil things and they can't prosper in them, which returns everything back to Him, which subsequently brings Him glory.  

I can understand the struggle you seem to be having with this subject.  I think it may be a coping mechanism because of where you are spiritually right coupled with where you are emotionally.  Just keep searching out truth.  It will all work out for good (Romans 8:28).  

But, no the Antichrist does not serve to bring Him glory.  If he really wanted to bring Him glory, he would repent (2 Peter 3:9).  Nothing brings more glory to the Father than obedience.  

" And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son" (John 14:13).  
Take care.  

Finally somebody actually understands where I'm coming from and does not accuse me of having only the intention of disrupting The Forum with my questions and what is on my heart as a quest for meaning and answers to hard questions.

Thank yew Queen Esther, thou who has found favor with the King. ;)

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  20

Hard questions, no problem.  Questions are welcome.

Your questions and especially recent ((today)) prayer requests have at least partly been great, seeming to be someone who is seeking God and God's Way..  

But, as noted by many others, you are apparently sending mixed messages with other posts, promoting things that have already been pointed out many times as contrary to God's WORD.  

Why ask for prayers in one post,  while in other posts  promoting something contrary to that same prayer ? 

Seek God and HIS WORD, yes, always.  Pray to know God and HIS WORD yes, always.  HIS WAY, yes, always.

IF that's true, yes, always, good.

But things contrary to God's WORD, no, never.  The two opposite directions can't be followed at the same time.  

We all need to learn GOD'S WORD, GOD'S WAY, yes, always.  Sheer GRACE GOD permits for those seeking Him, who keep seeking HIM.  HIS WAY.   In line with HIS WORD.   

As HIS WORD says, 

little children, keep yourselves free from idols.((and all false doctrines /anything opposed to HIS WORD))

13 minutes ago, spiderman1917 said:

Finally somebody actually understands where I'm coming from and does not accuse me of having only the intention of disrupting The Forum with my questions and what is on my heart as a quest for meaning and answers to hard questions.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  40,789
  • Content Per Day:  7.95
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

I think when we place boundary upon God in our reason and it skews the actual position of God and then we have
other than Who God really 'IS'... God can only be placed in holiness eternally as a radiating sphere both outwardly
an inwardly without end; satan has had to perform lie in order to have a place of his own to affirm himself as God
and then to generate that lie upon all that he is while using what God had given him to convince others of the
substance he generated by deceit... it is not difficult to see from this vantage that only a fool would give any
weight to evil as anything of God but in fact it is more a cancer upon itself to the destruction of itself and that
is what we see the eternal outcome of hell as a existence, by choice, congruent to God's choice by not wanting
any portion of truth and God...   Evil was never necessary for there is an eternity past and an eternity future that it
exists not!    Love, Steven

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.79
  • Days Won:  9

On 3/25/2016 at 4:45 PM, spiderman1917 said:

So God is the creator of the Antichrist.  He obviously will ( or already has) make him Charming, eloquent, prudent ( at least in his department), clever, influential, a good speaker,  a very likeable person, and all the gifts to become the most powerful man to walk the earth , after God himself.

God gives him these gifts knowing precisely how he's going to use them.  By torturing and killing God's people he gives them the Glorious crown of martyrdom , thus glorifying them and God.

When it was time for Jesus to be crucified , He said "now has the time come for the son of man to be glorified. "

The people who were pounding nails through his hands, crowning him with thorns, scourging Him , and piercing His side, were actually glorifying him. 

What they were doing was actually a very good thing.  The Crucifixion was a good thing right?

It Glorified Him and redeemed us.  So if Christ being tortured and executed is powerful, beautiful, and glorious, causing us to be redeemed and him to be greater glorified, couldn't the Antichrist be doing God a favor?

Remember that by God giving the devil permission to destroy Jobs family and afflict him with all sorts of physical illnesses and psychological torment, it in the end glorified God and exalted Job far more than he had ever been in his life prior to the Devil's work.

The Devil was a vital instruments in that story to exalt and prove Job and glorify God.

Do you think the Antichrist accomplishes the greater good?

calvanist teach that and no I do not believe their teaching is biblically supported.