• Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,245
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/11/1984

22 hours ago, FresnoJoe said:

:emot-heartbeat:

To Point To Jesus

Then again called they the man that was blind, and said unto him, Give God the praise: we know that this man is a sinner.

He answered and said, Whether he be a sinner or no, I know not: one thing I know, that, whereas I was blind, now I see.

Then said they to him again, What did he to thee? how opened he thine eyes?

He answered them, I have told you already, and ye did not hear: wherefore would ye hear it again? will ye also be his disciples?

Then they reviled him, and said, Thou art his disciple; but we are Moses' disciples. We know that God spake unto Moses: as for this fellow, we know not from whence he is.

The man answered and said unto them, Why herein is a marvellous thing, that ye know not from whence he is, and yet he hath opened mine eyes. Now we know that God heareth not sinners: but if any man be a worshipper of God, and doeth his will, him he heareth. Since the world began was it not heard that any man opened the eyes of one that was born blind. If this man were not of God, he could do nothing.

They answered and said unto him, Thou wast altogether born in sins, and dost thou teach us? And they cast him out.

Jesus heard that they had cast him out; and when he had found him, he said unto him, Dost thou believe on the Son of God?

He answered and said, Who is he, Lord, that I might believe on him?

And Jesus said unto him, Thou hast both seen him, and it is he that talketh with thee.

And he said, Lord, I believe. And he worshipped him.
John 9:24-38

Is Divine

By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name. Hebrews 13:15

Amen!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,245
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/11/1984

16 hours ago, 7Dove77 said:

Rusty,

I think that would make a perfect cover page,for a Book,

Identifying ,Wolves_false teachers...

Blessings,

7Dove77

10 hours ago, Ezra said:

A wolf tearing apart a sheep would be even more suitable, but might be too scary.

Amen, lol.

• 4 weeks later...

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

watch out for the wolves know how to talk sheep language ?

so watch what you say, for you may be talking, into the ear of a wolf, ?

and so not everyone, is going to have a wolf shirt, or hat to identify them, you need to look and open your eyes and when you see them, ? you will know , for they have really big eyes and large teeth, and they may be trying to lick, you, to get a taste,?

lol:ph34r:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

On 4/12/2016 at 3:04 PM, *Zion* said:

I'm not interested in logical interpretation, but God's revelation of His Word - that is real truth.  If people have logically determined that I am a wolf, I cannot help them.  What we need is discernment, not finger-pointing paranoia.  God has the final say, and the only say where His Word is concerned.  Not man.

If Jesus says that the wolves are there, I'm not going to argue with Him, but I have the responsibility of guarding my heart against what I KNOW is not of God.

Amen, and that as they say is that!

Guest shiloh357

People talk a lot about wolves in sheep's clothing...   What we need to watch out for are wolves in shepherd's clothing.   False pastors who are fleecing the sheep and are allowing things like contemplative prayer, the greater mercy doctrine and ecumenicism into the churches as well.   Christianity is changing.  Postmodernism and liberal progressivism is taking over our churches in really big ways.  

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

5 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

People talk a lot about wolves in sheep's clothing...   What we need to watch out for are wolves in shepherd's clothing.   False pastors who are fleecing the sheep and are allowing things like contemplative prayer, the greater mercy doctrine and ecumenicism into the churches as well.   Christianity is changing.  Postmodernism and liberal progressivism is taking over our churches in really big ways.  

very good point.

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.64
  • Days Won:  327

People talk a lot about wolves in sheep's clothing...   What we need to watch out for are wolves in shepherd's clothing.   False pastors who are fleecing the sheep and are allowing things like contemplative prayer, the greater mercy doctrine and ecumenicism into the churches as well.   Christianity is changing.  Postmodernism and liberal progressivism is taking over our churches in really big ways.                             [posted by Shil;oh}

I second that other one,;great point Shiloh!                                          To God be the Glory       Love,Kwik