• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,799
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

Just now, JNMRR said:

"but would support muslim charities that are known to fund terrorism" where did you get this from?

He would also protect his family and in some cases it is possible he would have to kill the one that is trying to kill his family/wife.

I got this from checking out the muslim charities my in laws donated to. I found out to my horror that they obliquely support terrorism (according to the us govt). 

This is a list on wiki of muslim charities that support terrorism. Some appear to be quite harmless. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_charities_accused_of_ties_to_terrorism

My brothers in laws supported at least one charity I know that has ties to terrorism.

It is required to support muslim charities. If he found out that a charity supported terrorism, would he renounce the charity or continue to support it?

Guest Butero
On ‎4‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 3:31 PM, JNMRR said:

Do you think that a christian woman marrying an unbeliever (muslim in this case) is a sin or not? And what if they love each others? Do you think this kind of love is wrong?

Also, if they are to have children and the children become muslims, is it wrong that the christian lets them become muslims (even if she tells them about her own christian beliefs) ?

This kind of marriage is not a good idea anyway in my opinion because of the religion issues, but if these things just happen?

We are not to be unequally yoked with an unbeliever.  No Christian would be right to marry a Muslim, and to accept the children worshipping Allah is no different than being ok with your children worshipping any idol god.  I do believe to knowingly violate God's Word in such a manner would be sin. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

10 minutes ago, JNMRR said:

I don't really know what to say to you because anything i say you are trying to critisize or turn into a debate.

I did not want to debate in the first place, i just wanted to tell my opinion but not start a fight over something like this!

It would be good you talk to muslims, and not me and ask them what do they think about global domination or the "belief" of "senior muslim clerics".

It's just i can somehow sense how you are trying to attack and tell how you know better than me and so on. I don't know what are you trying to prove.

I'm not trying to prove anything. I originally researched Islam (before I became a Christian) because I was curious about it - no prejudice, it's actually possible that I was in search of enlightenment - just curiosity really, but what I found out about it shocked me (although with hindsight it is no surprise). The subject fascinated me so much that I couldn't put it down and I devoted two years to careful research....... looking at both sides of the story, both pro-Islamic views and anti-Islamic views.

At the end of my research I came to the conclusion that it was evil, a conclusion shared by many other researchers.... and of course the fruits of this ideology (terrorism, misogyny, brutality) betray its true colours. It's not rocket science; just look at the results of this religion and the legacy that it leaves behind, it destroys everything good that it touches and everywhere it goes it brings poverty and a terrible infringement of human rights. Don't take my word for it - the proof is in the pudding. Not one country ruled by Islam is worth living in, be it Saudi Arabia, Iran, Somalia, Sudan or Pakistan.

Now of course you can continue to insult me further by telling me that I don't know how to research something (you'll be telling me that I don't know to read next lol) but that doesn't bother me. What bothers me is your unwillingness to check it out for yourself. I'm telling you this in your best interests but your emotional attachments are clouding your eyes. I don't blame you because we're all guilty of that sometimes, but if you don't seek the truth then you'll never find the answers.......

As for talking to Muslims - I know many of them, I work closely with two on a daily basis - nice fellows but they're even clueless about their own religion, they just go through the motions - praying five times a day, not eating pork and so on.... but they don't know the first thing about their own religion. They're actually impressed that I know more about the Q'uran than they do. But they can't see the sordid truth behind their ideology, or at least that's the impression that I get from them. It could be that they know more than they are letting on and are simply practising taqiyya (have you looked that up yet. like I told you to?)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,147
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

See JMNRR,,,,,,people here LOVE you & do not want to see you make a bad ,life altering choice,,,,,,tell me this,how does he  feel about you being a Christian ,& tell the truth,okay    Does he know?

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  57
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

7 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

I got this from checking out the muslim charities my in laws donated to. I found out to my horror that they obliquely support terrorism (according to the us govt). 

This is a list on wiki of muslim charities that support terrorism. Some appear to be quite harmless. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_charities_accused_of_ties_to_terrorism

My brothers in laws supported at least one charity I know that has ties to terrorism.

It is required to support muslim charities. If he found out that a charity supported terrorism, would he renounce the charity or continue to support it?

:D What is this? I told you he is a muslim and you say rightaway he is funding terrorism..what rly you can't be serious.

Of course he would not support terrorism.

He has said to me myself that ISIS are just terrorists and not real muslims.

3 minutes ago, JNMRR said:

:D What is this? I told you he is a muslim and you say rightaway he is funding terrorism..what rly you can't be serious.

Of course he would not support terrorism.

He has said to me myself that ISIS are just terrorists and not real muslims.

What do you expect him to say, honestly?

2 minutes ago, OakWood said:

What do you expect him to say, honestly?

His opinion. I don't know if you knew that most muslims do not support ISIS and they do flee the country because of ISIS. You know immigrants!

Just now, JNMRR said:

His opinion. I don't know if you knew that most muslims do not support ISIS and they do flee the country because of ISIS. You know immigrants!

I'm not saying that most Muslims support ISIS. Most Muslims don't even understand their own religion....... however...... look at reality..... actions speak louder than words.

15 minutes ago, OakWood said:

I'm not trying to prove anything. I originally researched Islam (before I became a Christian) because I was curious about it - no prejudice, it's actually possible that I was in search of enlightenment - just curiosity really, but what I found out about it shocked me (although with hindsight it is no surprise). The subject fascinated me so much that I couldn't put it down and I devoted two years to careful research....... looking at both sides of the story, both pro-Islamic views and anti-Islamic views.

At the end of my research I came to the conclusion that it was evil, a conclusion shared by many other researchers.... and of course the fruits of this ideology (terrorism, misogyny, brutality) betray its true colours. It's not rocket science; just look at the results of this religion and the legacy that it leaves behind, it destroys everything good that it touches and everywhere it goes it brings poverty and a terrible infringement of human rights. Don't take my word for it - the proof is in the pudding. Not one country ruled by Islam is worth living in, be it Saudi Arabia, Iran, Somalia, Sudan or Pakistan.

Now of course you can continue to insult me further by telling me that I don't know how to research something (you'll be telling me that I don't know to read next lol) but that doesn't bother me. What bothers me is your unwillingness to check it out for yourself. I'm telling you this in your best interests but your emotional attachments are clouding your eyes. I don't blame you because we're all guilty of that sometimes, but if you don't seek the truth then you'll never find the answers.......

As for talking to Muslims - I know many of them, I work closely with two on a daily basis - nice fellows but they're even clueless about their own religion, they just go through the motions - praying five times a day, not eating pork and so on.... but they don't know the first thing about their own religion. They're actually impressed that I know more about the Q'uran than they do. But they can't see the sordid truth behind their ideology, or at least that's the impression that I get from them. It could be that they know more than they are letting on and are simply practising taqiyya (have you looked that up yet. like I told you to?)

Yes i see.

I am not insulting you, i think you yourself here attacked me.

And i meant ask muslims who really practice their faith and know their quran, so asking from your work buddies would not be so good idea since you say they do not know much about quran.

I know taqiyaa already but i can not remember everything by name. Patience with me please.

16 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

See JMNRR,,,,,,people here LOVE you & do not want to see you make a bad ,life altering choice,,,,,,tell me this,how does he  feel about you being a Christian ,& tell the truth,okay    Does he know?

Yes i don't feel the love in here though :D

He would want me to become a muslim and he thinks i'm on the wrong path as me too think he is because he is not christian.

He is ok with me being a christian though as i am ok with him being a muslim. We try not to debate over religion.

I have told him about jesus but he does not want to accept him as the son of god so i can not do more than just to pray for him.