• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.62
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings JMNRR

Sweet Sister,,,,Look,I don't believe you are pranking us & even if you were it really  doesn't matter because we have many readers that could benefit greatly by this conversation ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,so,just so you know,I believe you are speaking honestly,,,,,you have not given me any reason to doubt you & if you do not take our advice then perhaps someone else WILL because of this God Blessed Ministry,,,,,,Praise jesus

You have been very polite,courteous & you do answer every question anyone asks you,I appreciate that and I know that since you are still here having this discussion with us,there is still HOPE that you are not 100% set in your mind about what to do,,,,,Glory to God!

Dear JMNRR,,,,,,I cannot express to you how concerned I am for your welfare,your future,,,I've lived a long time & have seen many things ,been many places,,,,,,,,,,,,if only you could know what we know from experience,,,,,,,,,,,if only you could avoid making mistakes because of others doing so,,,,,,I pray you do not be yoked "by marriage" to your boyfriend,,,,,this is what i see ahead...

Oh, his attitude will change once you marry him and he knows you are stuck with him.  You will be forced to convert upon penalty of death, at some point.  He will say whatever he needs to say at this point to get you to marry him.  Things will change once he has you permanently.

Perhaps not literal "death"but it might as well be because life will be a mere "existence",,,,,,,,,things will change if you are "legally" bound,,,,,,that will reveal his "true colors" & sadly,there will be little HOPE for your children to escape this bondage     You said "if satan sent him" why would I have gotten closer to God afterward?It seems rather obvious to me & I don't know why you don't see it except for being deluded by your "feelings",,,,,,,It seems our Heavenly Father is drawing you unto Himself to take you away from the one who can cause you t o 'fall away',,,,had God NOT intervened you would not even be here asking these questions,you simply would have married him without hesitation

King James Bible
And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
                                                                                        Romans 8:28

Don't do it Sister,don't do it    God is Calling,seek Him while He CAN BE FOUND(run,don't walk)                                 With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,864
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  2

1 hour ago, John Robinson said:

Folks, I think we're being pranked.

Have noticed this the other day, but didn't have a chance to post, till today. The opster has been defending muslim belief's, quoting the quran. Talking about how wonderful burkas, etc. . . are. So there is now room to think we have been speaking to a muslim all along. Wonder how muslims would feel if we went to a muslim message board and pretended to be a muslim asking how muslims would respond if the question was about a muslim converting to Christianity and then defending Christianity in every post. When in reality the person was a Christian to start with.

Rather deceptive don't you think? I don't think that concept would go over very well if this question and responses were on the other foot. There is also room to think that if this person was a Christian, she has left the faith, in pursuit of getting to heaven by his/her own strength and power. I say this because islam is a “works” based religion, meaning it is dependent on how much the good deeds outweigh the bad. This is all based on what humans will and what humans deem as righteousness.

Muslims will always say they are basically good people and are going to heaven. Their own book and other writings tell them they are NOT guaranteed a place in heaven in spite of all their good works and charities. So the opster needs to do some real soul searching within his/herself and ask his/herself if he/she really does have unquestionable assurance that he/she will get to heaven.

Because see, in the Christian faith we have absolute assurance meaning no ifs, ands, or buts about it of God's forgiveness and salvation right now, which is NOT based on our “works” and what we as humans call righteousness but on what God has chosen and done for us. It is based on Jesus being our savior. It is all about believing he is our savior without question in our hearts.

As for the question of being unequally yoked. . .the Christian bible tells us not to attach ourselves in close relationships with people who do not share the same morals and values irregardless of the other persons religion or lack of religion. This would apply to marriage, business and close friends. The reason being that those who do not share the same values, will want the Christian to start seeing things and situations and/or participate in sinful actions.

Scripture is explicit on the issue of being unequally yoked. There is NO room for individual interpretations in this issue period. A person who becomes a Christian BEFORE marriage and then chooses to yoke themselves with someone who is either an unbeliever or of another religion is yes, sinning. A person who is ALREADY married and then becomes a Christian is not. Because the marriage occurred before the person became a Christian.

Guest shiloh357
2 hours ago, JNMRR said:

We have gone through so much things and quarreling that most people would have broke up long time ago in same situation.. there won't be much anything new to this. 

I won't be forced and i can't be forced. 

I know him very well and how he can be. 

No, he will change for the worse.   Islam has no tolerance for Christianity.  The very fact that he demands the children will be raised Muslim should be a harbinger of what is to come.  In Islam, women have no rights.  Go to any Muslim country and see how women are not allowed an education, not allowed any freedoms or rights at all.   Rape and child molestation are regular occurrences and women have no legal recourse against their rapist unless they can find 4 men as witnesses (and they can't).

Muslims demand small at first, but then demand more and more.   In the Muslim culture, male honor is always preserved even if they have to kill their daughters and wives to preserve it.   In the Muslim culture, conversion to Islam is compulsory.  They force people to convert or they murder them.  

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.20
  • Days Won:  58

3 hours ago, JNMRR said:

They can convert to christianity but the only issue is they can get death threats like other people who have converted from islam to christianity. 

More than threats. Many have been killed. 

If you marry, you will have to state that mohammed is a prophet of God, if he wants an islamic marriage. That happened to my brother. Once that happens, you are considered to be muslim. 

It seems to come down to this. Whom do you love more? God or this man? 

1) The Lord says do not be yoked with an unbeliever. 

2) This man says raise our children muslim. 

You reject the first and accept the second.

Who is your first love?

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  57
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

37 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

If you marry, you will have to state that mohammed is a prophet of God, if he wants an islamic marriage. That happened to my brother. Once that happens, you are considered to be muslim. 

No i do not need to state that mohammed is a prophet of god which seem not clear to you. 

I don't need to marry by islamic way,  the marrying can happen just by papers at the embassy if we live in different countries without any imams or religious men around. 

5 minutes ago, JNMRR said:

No i do not need to state that mohammed is a prophet of god which seem not clear to you. 

I don't need to marry by islamic way,  the marrying can happen just by papers at the embassy if we live in different countries without any imams or religious men around. 

????

He is from another country? If its a muslim majority country, you are in for a whole world of hurt. 

Anyway, you didnt answer my question in another post. Who do you love more? God or this man? 

I thought i told here already that I AM A CHRISTIAN GIRL, NOT MUSLIM! 

I do believe that we get to heaven by accepting Jesus and not by good works. 

I do have similiar thoughts with Muslims but i am not one. 

I don't know really why everybody seem so hateful in here and replying with anger. 

I watched a document Islam Revisited by Pastor Steve Wohlberg and he interviewed people there. He did not seem hateful at all and he acknowledge how we both are children of Abraham and tell about the similiarities of Christianity and Islam and how to tell about Jesus to Muslims.

I recommend it to you all!

Edited by JNMRR
need to

2 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

????

He is from another country? If its a muslim majority country, you are in for a whole world of hurt. 

Anyway, you didnt answer my question in another post. Who do you love more? God or this man? 

Yes he does not live in Finland and it's possible i would need to marry him either in his country or here while i visit him or he visit me. Later then move together to Finland.

God but i am not doing something just when somebody tells me i should not. I listen to my insides and pray about it. 

Even if i married him, it does not mean i am damned to hell. 

Maybe my situation is too hard so it is not possible to leave him.