• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,627
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

8 minutes ago, other one said:

don't make the mark so complicated......   once the world is cashless, anything can be the mark....   it's basically a mark showing allegiance to the beast...   A purple smiley face would do just fine.

images.png

Where does the idea of a 'cashless world' come from?

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

12 minutes ago, Diaste said:

Where does the idea of a 'cashless world' come from?

Revelation 13:16-17

He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

I do believe this is where it comes from.

37 minutes ago, OneLight said:

Revelation 13:16-17

He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

I do believe this is where it comes from.

Oh. Doesn't seem quite right though. Aren't the ones who can still buy and sell using cash?

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

1 hour ago, Diaste said:

Oh. Doesn't seem quite right though. Aren't the ones who can still buy and sell using cash?

I don't know, as this time is not yet upon us.  What I do believe is this is where the idea came from.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,106
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

5 hours ago, Diaste said:

No, there 3ill be no more cash, it will be done away with, probably before the beast makes himself known .  There are a country or two that are working on that now.  Once there is no money all they would have to do would be to declare all accounts locked until people worship the beast and take the mark.

Individual identification to connect us to our accounts could be from any numbers of ways.

5 minutes ago, other one said:

No, there 3ill be no more cash, it will be done away with, probably before the beast makes himself known .  There are a country or two that are working on that now.  Once there is no money all they would have to do would be to declare all accounts locked until people worship the beast and take the mark.

Individual identification to connect us to our accounts could be from any numbers of ways.

Well, yeah...but isn't the idea the ability to 'buy or sell'? Would not that mean that any who take the mark would be 'buying and selling'? So what medium are they using in this 'buying and selling'?

5 minutes ago, Diaste said:

Well, yeah...but isn't the idea the ability to 'buy or sell'? Would not that mean that any who take the mark would be 'buying and selling'? So what medium are they using in this 'buying and selling'?

Totally digital like credit cards.   My wife and I are pretty much at that level now.  Everything goes on the discover card and we almost never use cash or write checks.....  gets us a good Cashback every year.

• Group:  Seventh Day Adventist
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  480
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0

A review of Revelation 13, and Revelation 17 and Daniel 7 indicate to me at least one mark will be spiritual..such as the harlot church mentioned in Rev 17, and it's christening of babies into their religion, with their mark in the forehead..the right hand is used for their "sign of the cross"...the problem is this religious orangization does not follow the Bible, and disagrees with the Bible in many instances..such as calling leaders "Father, and Holy Father" which practice Jesus forbid...As Daniel said in Ch 7 when he prophesied it's coming said "it thinks to change God's times and laws" and "wear out the saints of the Most High"...this religious system changed God's holy day from the seventh day Sabbath day (Genesis 2 and Exodus 20), based on it's own "divine authority" without any Biblical authority. This false religious system is also a political entity (the vatican), and conducts business as a separate nation with the religious organization being the only reason for it's existence.  In the past centuries it has persecuted the saints of the Most High by killing millions who would not follow it's pagan based religion. Sure the micro chip etc will come into existence as well, and be a large factor, but as Christians we should be concerned, also with the religious mark, which the antichrist beast power wants us to have..(over a billion on the planet already have it) and it is pushing governments of all stripes and countries to unite with it's religious system, for the one world religion, which is the subject of another topic on this forum.

3 hours ago, other one said:

Totally digital like credit cards.   My wife and I are pretty much at that level now.  Everything goes on the discover card and we almost never use cash or write checks.....  gets us a good Cashback every year.

Sure, sure...still not cashless though. The interest on credit card balances is not paid in seashells or chickens and the balance is paid in cash at some point. The merchant receives a check or a balance transfer from the purchase you made, which is converted into a value denoted by cash. I think what is being suggested is digital value transfers, not eliminating cash. That would be nearly impossible. Why? Because there has to be a global system to evaluate the worth of an object, good or service, relative to a recognized standard, and that's cash.

What scripture reveals to us in the mark of the beast and the buying and selling is economic control. This control is in the fact and reality of buying and selling, not in the abstract of a valuation system.

Then if I'm wrong and it really is going cashless, what is the creditor going to accept as fair exchange for the couch you just purchased on their credit card? And what did they give the manufacturer when the transaction was complete?  Do you see how "cashless" is impossible in just one exchange much less so in the myriad of value transfers from the trees and steers to the finished couch?

9 minutes ago, Diaste said:

Sure, sure...still not cashless though. The interest on credit card balances is not paid in seashells or chickens and the balance is paid in cash at some point. The merchant receives a check or a balance transfer from the purchase you made, which is converted into a value denoted by cash. I think what is being suggested is digital value transfers, not eliminating cash. That would be nearly impossible. Why? Because there has to be a global system to evaluate the worth of an object, good or service, relative to a recognized standard, and that's cash.

What scripture reveals to us in the mark of the beast and the buying and selling is economic control. This control is in the fact and reality of buying and selling, not in the abstract of a valuation system.

Then if I'm wrong and it really is going cashless, what is the creditor going to accept as fair exchange for the couch you just purchased on their credit card? And what did they give the manufacturer when the transaction was complete?  Do you see how "cashless" is impossible in just one exchange much less so in the myriad of value transfers from the trees and steers to the finished couch?

Ithe seems that you will be shocked when it happens.