• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

On 5/26/2016 at 5:37 PM, Willa said:

We are marked or sealed by the Holy Spirit.  God has His mark on us.  The law was to be placed on the forehead and on the hand. We are to love the Lord our God and our neighbor as our selves.  This is now written on our hearts.  

While it is possible that the mark of the beast will be a physical mark or chip, it seems likely to me that the mark will be an evil spirit that has caused allegiance to the beast.  It will mark people just as being aglow with the Spirit marks us.  I can remembering the Kolhamani ?? looking into the TV camera and I saw such cold evil hatred in them.  It is as much the spirit of the antichrist as Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, and others who committed genocide.  

Willa ,you're right , the Holy Spirit puts His seal on us the minute we believe but I also believe people will be forced t get a mark t buy stuff and go places...

Some people have it implanted already, they can open doors with , buy stuff ,all kinds of things :(

On 5/26/2016 at 5:11 PM, MorningGlory said:

With me, and my family, it's NOT when.  None of us will ever take a Mark or chip of any kind.  If we die, well then, at least we die without the MOB. 

same here MG, N_O ! 

Did I mention that they are talking into chipping new born babies :( ?

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,047
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

5 hours ago, angels4u said:

The  Antichrist will work together I believe with the EU or is from the EU, people will be forced into some of this ,you're right that the Mark could be anything  but I believe it's probably the chip.

Could it be that people will be controlled through that chip that way some day?

Well since I am not going to worship the beast I doubt I will be given the opportunity to receive it......   they will just chop off my head.....    send me to the Lord, so big deal.........

2 minutes ago, other one said:

Well since I am not going to worship the beast I doubt I will be given the opportunity to receive it......   they will just chop off my head.....    send me to the Lord, so big deal.........

I hear you~~ Hopefully we don't have t go through that :( 

But you know what I mean right? They could put whatever they want in this chip, maybe someday we can't die anymore? (Revelation,people would look for death )

6 minutes ago, angels4u said:

I hear you~~ Hopefully we don't have t go through that :( 

But you know what I mean right? They could put whatever they want in this chip, maybe someday we can't die anymore? (Revelation,people would look for death )

that is possible if one is to believe some of the genetic research people.....  not sure if it's chip related or nanobots.  

Just now, other one said:

that is possible if one is to believe some of the genetic research people.....  not sure if it's chip related or nanobots.  

whatever they will use...they think of something :(

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

Is the mark of the beast here?       

No, not until the Antichrist is here and reveals himself.

There will be three things men will have a choice of taking in the days of the Antichrist: The mark of Antichrist, his name, or the number of his name. What the Antichrist's name and mark will be is not stated in Scripture; but the number of his name is stated as being 666. Therefore, no man can now know his name or his mark and will never be able to know them untill the Antichrist comes. However, anyone now can know that 666 is the number of his name, as revealed in Revelation 13:18.
All that is revealed is the number of his name. His mark will not be known untill he reveales it himself. If anyone unwittingly or even unwillingly receive a mark of the beast, they will neven be rejected by God. It is only those who willingly and willfully do such things who will be rejected God.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,625
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

On 5/26/2016 at 1:45 PM, bopeep1909 said:

The Bible tells me that Christians will not be around when the Antichrist makes it mandatory for people to have the chip implanted in their body. This is something that those who are not true believers will have to deal with after the rapture of the Church and the seven year tribulation comes upon our world.  Of course our world would say that chipping is safe. Who is the prince of our world?

A couple things I'd like to point out. A 'not true believer' is an unbeliever. Scripture says a person confesses and believes or they do not, there is no gradient in belief. The mark is going to separate those who trust in God and those who trust in man. Any unbeliever is going to worship the beast and the dragon at the advent of these two beings. These people will accept the mark without question. The only people that will feel the fire of the refusal of the mark are believers. But you say they are all gone. So in your opinion there will be no one to 'deal with' the heat of the mark. But since you say there will be those who have to 'deal with' this, who exactly are these believers that refuse the mark and suffer the consequences? How will the mark separate the God trusting from the man trusting if there are no God trusting people? Pre Trib says all the believers will be gone and only unbelievers will be left when the 70th Week begins. Imagine that, not one single God fearing person left on earth. No one left to evangelize. No one speaking of the Glory of God. Not a single member of the elect left to set an example. And hence, no conversions. Why the mark then?

A further problem exists. Pre Trib says we 'are not appointed to wrath' and, the 70th Week is the wrath of God. So, no believers can be on earth during the 70th week. Yet Pre Trib casts millions of believers into the wrath of God, at least according to Pre Trib doctrine. I very much believe the bible tells you Christians will not be around. Most christians are elitist, hypocritical and egocentric so it's a small wonder they are looking for a way out before they become uncomfortable. If you doubt this just look at the divorce rate for confessing christians: it's higher than the average and that tells you all you need to know. But even then scripture isn't telling you this. People have told you this is what scripture says, you simply believed them. I can assure you Pre Trib is not supported by the Word of God.

The technology for the mark may be here.  The mark itself is not operational though

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  48
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

The mark of the beast has been here for many years but only in the US where all things will go down,  SSN number, Driver license no. Tax ID no. ..  You cannot buy a car, house, get a bank account, buy beer, drive a car, run for office, get a job, join the military,  even volenteer for some church events without one of these in your hand or memory.  It is the same as where God says that anyone that takes up the sword at a certain point in revelation (will only find themselves killed by the sword) because if you do it is an act of faithlessness that you believe there is (Years) more of Earth,s existance to fight for..  The mark of the beast has been slowly assigned (To own you)  to this nation..  it (Is not) an eternal damnation but is a test from God on whom will you belong to as you clearly see the signs of the return of Christ coming..  You can throw them away at anytime as you see and know the sign of the fig tree.... Most will not and will experience the wrath in the flesh..  Only a small few will risk- (Throwing these things away)  but their reward will be the without experiencing  death or the final horrors.  This end is like the (Crucible) in military boot camp.. except it is all volenteers to go for it   ..Those that make it will receive a great name. Those that do not will receive regular judgement.