• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Days Won:  5

On 07/07/2016 at 9:12 AM, angels4u said:

Sister,can you explain this verse?

Where do you read to feed on Jesus flesh? 

Hi angels4u

John 6:53   Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.

John 6:54   Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.

John 6:55   For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed.

John 6:56   He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.

John 6:63   It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

Matthew 4:4   But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.
 John 6:48   I am that bread of life.

John 6:50   This is the bread which cometh down from heaven, that a man may eat thereof, and not die.

Matthew 11:29   Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

John 6:27   Labour not for the meat which perisheth, but for that meat which endureth unto everlasting life, which the Son of man shall give unto you: for him hath God the Father sealed.

John 6:55   For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed.

John 10:1   Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.

John 10:2   But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.

John 10:3   To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out.

John 10:4   And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice.

John 10:5   And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.

John 6:63   It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Days Won:  5

Christ's flesh is our "meat".  Not the meat that perishes, but the meat that came down from heaven which gives everlasting life.  His meat is our spiritual food.  We must eat this meat which is his flesh (teachings), and he will dwell in us and lead us to all truth.

Man shall not live on bread alone but on every word that proceeds out of the mouth of God.  Understanding will come from this food only that Christ gives (in the scriptures)  This is what Christ means when he commands us to eat his flesh and drink his blood.  The body needs food and drink to survive, so the same for the spirit, as all will be provided for.

When Christ told the apostles to remember him when eating bread and drinking wine, he was not speaking of the physical, but showing us to always give thanks for he is the one that feeds our spirit and provides everything.  We are to remember him always and give thanks in everything we do.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

On June 9, 2016 at 11:04 AM, GodsSecretary said:

Satan is coming with his seven thousand fallen angels pretending to be Jesus and his Saints.  To deceive the whole world into worshipping him, thinking he is Jesus.  All whom do not have the love of the truth will worship Satan.

Islam believes the Islamic Jesus (not our Jesus) will comeback and renounce the Holy Bible, tell the world that he never died, renounce Christianity, and tell everyone to support Islam.  I don't believe that person will be THE Satan though. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

On 6/9/2016 at 10:04 AM, GodsSecretary said:

Satan is coming with his seven thousand fallen angels pretending to be Jesus and his Saints.  To deceive the whole world into worshipping him, thinking he is Jesus.  All whom do not have the love of the truth will worship Satan.

where do you get the 7,000 figure???