• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  562
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/31/1966

8 hours ago, George said:

I don't see a "peace" treaty being signed anytime soon.  However, I do see the stage being set up for the arrival of the "great Arab" war so to speak.   The stage for WW3 is already prepared!  Time is short to reach people with the gospel!  Be busy!

Why is time short and is this peace treaty the antichrist treaty.

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,764
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  128
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

3 minutes ago, tigger398 said:

Why is time short and is this peace treaty the antichrist treaty.

Time is short ... and we started the final countdown so to speak when Israel became a nation.  The clock sped forward much faster when it recaptured Jerusalem.

As far as the "peace" treaty is concerned, don't focus on the AntiChrist -- as his spirit is running rampant now -- but focus on the "peace" covenant that God has given to us through His Son. 

The reality is the "spiritual" earthquakes that are coming ... the only thing that will give you the peace that passes all understanding is His Peace through the Prince of Peace!  :)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,103
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 6/20/2016 at 7:17 AM, George said:

The hooks are being set up for GOG and MAGOG!

I see the hooks being set up for the King of the North. I don't see him as being a Russian, but rather someone from NATO.

Living in Israel as you do, do you see this passage currently being manifested, or soon to be?

Ezek. 38:11 “You [Gog] will say, ‘I will go up against a land of unwalled villages; I will go to a peaceful people, who dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates.’

• Steward

1 hour ago, WilliamL said:

I see the hooks being set up for the King of the North. I don't see him as being a Russian, but rather someone from NATO.

Living in Israel as you do, do you see this passage currently being manifested, or soon to be?

Ezek. 38:11 “You [Gog] will say, ‘I will go up against a land of unwalled villages; I will go to a peaceful people, who dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates.’

I actually see this at the end of the Arab War (WW 3).  I believe the AntiChrist will wage war against Islam and crush it.  Daniel 11 / Obadiah / Psalm 83.

However, I do see a PLURALITY in the Gog / Magog passage.  There is very unique phraseology in Hebrew which is only in this passage.

Eze 38:8  After many days you will be mustered. In the latter years you will go against the land that is restored from war, the land whose people were gathered from many peoples upon the mountains of Israel, which had been a continual waste. Its people were brought out from the peoples and now dwell securely, all of them.

Eze 38:16  You will come up against my people Israel, like a cloud covering the land. In the latter days I will bring you against my land, that the nations may know me, when through you, O Gog, I vindicate my holiness before their eyes.

The first reference -- achreit hashamin (literally in the end of years), I believe is only used this way in ALL the Scriptures -- which MIGHT be indicative of a DIFFERENT time frame fulfillment, perhaps a reference to the end of the millennial reign as reference in Revelation.

The second reference -- achreit hayamin (literally in the end of days), is used about a dozen times in Scripture always in reference to the future temple, a future reign, etc.

God bless,

George

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

29 minutes ago, George said:

I actually see this at the end of the Arab War (WW 3).  I believe the AntiChrist will wage war against Islam and crush it.  Daniel 11 / Obadiah / Psalm 83.

However, I do see a PLURALITY in the Gog / Magog passage.  There is very unique phraseology in Hebrew which is only in this passage.

Eze 38:8  After many days you will be mustered. In the latter years you will go against the land that is restored from war, the land whose people were gathered from many peoples upon the mountains of Israel, which had been a continual waste. Its people were brought out from the peoples and now dwell securely, all of them.

Eze 38:16  You will come up against my people Israel, like a cloud covering the land. In the latter days I will bring you against my land, that the nations may know me, when through you, O Gog, I vindicate my holiness before their eyes.

The first reference -- achreit hashamin (literally in the end of years), I believe is only used this way in ALL the Scriptures -- which MIGHT be indicative of a DIFFERENT time frame fulfillment, perhaps a reference to the end of the millennial reign as reference in Revelation.

The second reference -- achreit hayamin (literally in the end of days), is used about a dozen times in Scripture always in reference to the future temple, a future reign, etc.

God bless,

George

We have to wait first for the Temple to be build~~~and that might start very soon~~

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

52 minutes ago, George said:

God bless,

George

I see two different Gog and Magog. One in Ezekiel 38-39 and one in Revelation 20-7. Two different events.

47 minutes ago, angels4u said:

We have to wait first for the Temple to be built~~~and that might start very soon~~

Or might not, being reserved for the Messiah to build.

Zech. 6:12 “Behold, the Man whose name is the BRANCH!
From His place He shall branch out,
And He shall build the temple of the LORD.

Zech 3:8 For behold, I am bringing forth My Servant the BRANCH. ... 9 ‘And I will remove the iniquity of that land in one day. 10 In that day,’ says the LORD of hosts, ‘Everyone will invite his neighbor under his vine and under his fig tree.’ ”

1 hour ago, George said:

The first reference -- achreit hashamin (literally in the end of years), I believe is only used this way in ALL the Scriptures -- which MIGHT be indicative of a DIFFERENT time frame fulfillment, perhaps a reference to the end of the millennial reign as referenced in Revelation.

Or perhaps the end of the period of the Wrath, which culminates in Armageddon. Passages in Isaiah and elsewhere indicate that the earth will be thoroughly depopulated, and the remaining people will return to a pastoral lifestyle -- such as indicated here in Ezekiel 38 -- before this final battle between the Holy One of Israel and the kings of the earth. A "third of mankind" will be killed by the 6th Trumpet alone. Rev. 9:15

BTW, despite what the televangelists and bookwriters tell us, the Psalm 83 war took place in 485 BC. If you can get hold of copies of "Jerusalem -- 485 BC" by Julian Morgenstern (Hebrew Union College Annual, years 1956, 1957, and 1960), you can read the evidence for yourself. Probably available from a good library there in Israel.

• Steward

On 6/24/2016 at 3:33 PM, WilliamL said:

Or might not, being reserved for the Messiah to build.

Zech. 6:12 “Behold, the Man whose name is the BRANCH!
From His place He shall branch out,
And He shall build the temple of the LORD.

Zech 3:8 For behold, I am bringing forth My Servant the BRANCH. ... 9 ‘And I will remove the iniquity of that land in one day. 10 In that day,’ says the LORD of hosts, ‘Everyone will invite his neighbor under his vine and under his fig tree.’ ”

Actually, this is correct -- and I believe this is when the Messiah returns to establish His Kingdom on earth for 1000 years.

However, this doesn't negate the fact the "abomination of desolation" isn't to be established first.  It may not necessarily be a "Temple" that starts the abomination as many suppose, but merely an ALTAR is necessary.  However, I do believe they will "rebuild" a temple because of the phraseology used by Paul in 2 Thes. 2.  In this particular passage, he does say the "temple of God" however the word "theos" does not always represent the One True God.  For example, the same word "theos" is used in 2 Cor. when Paul says, the "god" of this world hath blinded them lest they should believe."

• Steward

On 6/24/2016 at 3:41 PM, WilliamL said:

BTW, despite what the televangelists and bookwriters tell us, the Psalm 83 war took place in 485 BC. If you can get hold of copies of "Jerusalem -- 485 BC" by Julian Morgenstern (Hebrew Union College Annual, years 1956, 1957, and 1960), you can read the evidence for yourself. Probably available from a good library there in Israel.

The interesting thing about Psalm 83 is Islam is buried within the context, as most people never understand.  In Psalm 83, it says deal with them as Gideon dealt with the Midianites.  If you study the passage of Judges 8, it speaks of taking the "crescent" ornaments around the heads of the Midianiites -- or in other words the CRESCENT MOONS -- the symbol of Islam.  So I think it could very well have significant relevance to the last days.