• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  0

1 minute ago, Seve said:

The giants (Gen 6:4) were giants intellectually as is shown at the end of the verse. They were the Humans of the first Earth, and they had agriculture, smelting, city building, and technology with little of NO evolution. Adam farmed with NO evolution, and Cain built a city with NO evolution,showing that Human intelligence is Superior to ANY creature made from the water.

They were giants:

Gen 6:4  There were giants on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown.

Though it is likely that the first humans were very intelligent, giant means big, large statured in this context. I view it as simply unviable to think otherwise. Also, there has only been one earth and it was destroyed *in totality*:

Gen 6:13  And God said to Noah, "The end of all flesh has come before Me, for the earth is filled with violence through them; and behold, I will destroy them with the earth. 

Gen 6:17  And behold, I Myself am bringing floodwaters on the earth, to destroy from under heaven all flesh in which is the breath of life; everything that is on the earth shall die.

Really, the bible teaches that God destroyed everything on the earth in which was the "breath of life." That seems to mean everything that took breaths. This lines up perfectly with the fact that Noah had to bring every type of animal with him on the ark that wasn't a bug or a fish.

You are absolutely free to believe what you wish. However, I implore every person here reading this to be very careful in accepting claims such as the ones you are seeing made. They have very little basis, in some cases, and pretty much no basis, in most cases, in scripture. They are augmented primarily by what humans believe is their understanding of the earth and universe writ large. When the sovereign God of the universe says He destroyed the earth with water and killed everything that breathed except those which He kept as a remnant, He means it.

Even the word universe... uni-verse... single spoken sentence:

Gen 1:3  And God said, Let there be light....

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

Okay Seve,,,,,that is editing someones post as you have edited mine ,what I said it not unsupported by WCF,WCF does not support your personal interpretation of Gods Word,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,it reads this way

38 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings Seve,,,,

I do not see anyone "editing" or twisting what you are saying,in quotes,,,,,what I do see is a lot of commentaries(by you) ,highlighted in red,in between the Holy Scriptures of Gods Word,,,,,,,,,Scripture must be read in Context and in full,it is very important who is being addressed & in what  point in time ,where etc.......One cannot take verses of Scripture out of context to support personal interpretation,,,,,,,

Worthy readers....

Please remember that we are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message.

The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this bulletin board. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email [moderator at worthychristianforums.com]. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.                                              excerpt from  the Terms of Service ,,,,,,,Worthy Christian Forums

These are the views of our posters,not Worthy Christian Forums,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,                With love-in Christ,Kwik

Thank you,I am having a wonderful day.Praise Jesus                         Our Terms of Service can be found at the bottom of the home page

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  89
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

30 minutes ago, Steve_S said:

They were giants:

Gen 6:4  There were giants on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown.

Though it is likely that the first humans were very intelligent, giant means big, large statured in this context. I view it as simply unviable to think otherwise. Also, there has only been one earth and it was destroyed *in totality*:

Gen 6:13  And God said to Noah, "The end of all flesh has come before Me, for the earth is filled with violence through them; and behold, I will destroy them with the earth. 

Gen 6:17  And behold, I Myself am bringing floodwaters on the earth, to destroy from under heaven all flesh in which is the breath of life; everything that is on the earth shall die.

Really, the bible teaches that God destroyed everything on the earth in which was the "breath of life." That seems to mean everything that took breaths. This lines up perfectly with the fact that Noah had to bring every type of animal with him on the ark that wasn't a bug or a fish.

You are absolutely free to believe what you wish. However, I implore every person here reading this to be very careful in accepting claims such as the ones you are seeing made. They have very little basis, in some cases, and pretty much no basis, in most cases, in scripture. They are augmented primarily by what humans believe is their understanding of the earth and universe writ large. When the sovereign God of the universe says He destroyed the earth with water and killed everything that breathed except those which He kept as a remnant, He means it.

Even the word universe... uni-verse... single spoken sentence:

Gen 1:3  And God said, Let there be light....

C

30 minutes ago, Steve_S said:

Correct, but you missed reading the prophecy of Gen 6:4 which says... "and also after that"...

Gen. 6:1-5 shows that the sons of God (Prehistoric Mankind) married the daughter of men (Human), and their offspring were mighty men of old. These men  inherited the Human Intelligence of Adam, but were wicked, and unbelieving. Their violent nature caused the destruction of the 1st world.Gen. 6:13

Gen 6:4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

Gen. 6:4 calls these men giants of the 1st world and also indicates that this union between them and Adam's descendants, would  happen again,  this time, on our own world. "And also after that" is prophecy that the sons of God and the descendants of  Adam would unite again, after the union of the 1st world - which was totally destroyed by the flood.

The prehistoric people or sons of God were already here- living on this present planet for millions of years before Noah arrived some 10k years ago. They were also brought forth from the waters as commanded in Gen 1:21 on the 5th day.

Gen. 10:8 fulfills the prophecy of Gen. 6:4 - after Noah' Ark arrived here in our own world - and Cush marries a woman whose ancestors also  originated in the water. Cush, like Cain, had No one to marry, except the beings we call prehistoric people.

Gen. 10:8 “And Cush begat Nimrod: he began to be mighty one on earth.

Edited by Seve

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

21 minutes ago, Seve said:

Scripture? No?...... Oh ok....  I understand, believe whatever you want.... :laugh:

I do believe what I want and that is the Word of God given to us in the Bible, Line upon line precept upon precept.

The indigenous people of Australia, Papua, and other such races have no Bible or Scriptures supporting their way of life. They have Dreamtime Mythology. Here are their scriptures, if you want to call them that? The majority have nothing what-so ever to do with our God.

[Altjira was the god of the Dreamtime; he created the Earth and then retired as the Dreamtime vanished.]

"Dreaming" is also often used to refer to an individual's or group's set of beliefs or spirituality. For instance, an indigenous Australian might say that he or she has Kangaroo Dreaming, or Shark Dreaming, or Honey Ant Dreaming, or any combination of Dreamings pertinent to their "country". Many Indigenous Australians also refer to the Creation time as "The Dreaming". The Dreamtime laid down the patterns of life for the Aboriginal people.

Dreaming stories vary throughout Australia, with variations on the same theme. For example, the story of how the birds got their colors is different in New South Wales and in Western Australia. Stories cover many themes and topics, as there are stories about creation of sacred places, land, people, animals and plants, law and custom. It is a complex network of knowledge, faith, and practices that derive from stories of creation. It pervades and informs all spiritual and physical aspects of an indigenous Australian's life.

They believe that every person essentially exists eternally in the Dreaming. This eternal part existed before the life of the individual begins, and continues to exist when the life of the individual ends. Both before and after life, it is believed that this spirit-child exists in the Dreaming and is only initiated into life by being born through a mother. The spirit of the child is culturally understood to enter the developing fetus during the fifth month of pregnancy.

It was believed that, before humans, animals, and plants came into being, their 'souls' existed; they knew they would become physical, but not when. And when that time came, all but one of the 'souls' became plants or animals, with the last one becoming human and acting as a custodian or guardian to the natural world around them. The Dreaming establishes the structures of society, rules for social behavior, and the ceremonies performed to ensure continuity of life and land. The Dreaming governs the laws of community, cultural lore and how people are required to behave in their communities. The condition that is The Dreaming is met when people live according to law, and live the lore: perpetuating initiations and Dreaming transmissions or lineages, singing the songs, dancing the dances, telling the stories, painting the songlines and Dreamings.

In this dreaming resides the sacredness of the earth. For example, in Perth, the Noongar believe that the Darling Scarp is said to represent the body of a Wagyl - a serpent being that meandered over the land creating rivers, waterways and lakes. It is taught that the Wagyl created the Swan River. In another example, the Gagudju people of Arnhemland, for which Kakadu National Park is named, believe that the sandstone escarpment that dominates the park's landscape was created in the Dreamtime when Ginga (the crocodile-man) was badly burned during a ceremony and jumped into the water to save himself. He turned to stone and became the escarpment. The common theme in these examples and similar ones is that topographical features are either the physical embodiments of creator beings or are the results of their activity.

In one version (there are many Aboriginal cultures), Altjira was the god of the Dreamtime; he created the Earth and then retired as the Dreamtime vanished. Alternative names for Altjira in other Australian languages include Alchera (Arrernte), Alcheringa, Mura-mura (Dieri), and Tjukurpa (Pitjantjatjara).

How Their Sun Was Made

For a long time there was no sun, only a moon and stars. That was before there were men on the earth, only birds and beasts, all of which were many sizes larger than they are now.

One day Dinewan the emu and Brolga the native companion were on a large plain near the Murrumbidgee. There they were, quarrelling and fighting. Brolga, in her rage, rushed to the nest of Dinewan and seized from it one of the huge eggs, which she threw with all her force up to the sky. There it broke on a heap of firewood, which burst into flame as the yellow yolk spilled all over it, and lit up the world below to the astonishment of every creature on it. They had been used to the semi-darkness and were dazzled by such brightness.

Hi HAZARD,,,,,

What did I miss Brother,why are you posting the beliefs of the "UNBELIEVERS",,,,?      Love<Kwik     

3 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

Hi HAZARD,,,,,

What did I miss Brother,why are you posting the beliefs of the "UNBELIEVERS",,,,?      Love<Kwik     

I'm getting the feeling that Seve believes God created Piltdown men, prehistoric men, all living things that move came from the ocean, as evolutionists believe? That angels did not father the giants? I'm trying to show that God created man and woman perfect and the giants were because of the sin of angels. maybe I am misunderstanding his posts?

I don't think so Hazard,I don't think you are misunderstanding his posts,,,,,,,,they are quite unique

12 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

I don't think so Hazard,I don't think you are misunderstanding his posts,,,,,,,,they are quite unique

Thank you kwikphilly. I don't want to offend or hurt anyone especially Seve, Just trying to point out that the Word of God is pure, its the truth, and it explains everything in detail if we get all the Scriptures on a doctrine being discussed and get then and understand them in their correct order.

56 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

If you don't mind me asking, in what way do you think his posts are unique? Only reply if you want to.

Blessings HAZARD,,,,,,

Your welcome,you're always polite & considerate,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Praise Jesus!   And that is right,Understanding in "order" & from the "Beginning" as Steve pointed out ,it is quite clear and pretty simple,

When the Sovereign God of the universe says He destroyed the earth with water and killed everything that breathed except those which He kept as a remnant, He means it

We don't have to "read between the lines" with Almighty Gods Written Word,He Wrote it for us,,,,,,,,,,,He is not a God of Confusion,He is the Way,the Truth & the Life                                                                          With love-in Christ<kwik