ayin jade

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  904
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,642
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  9

Who does the Bible say the antichrist (false messiah) is?

John 17:12 (AV)
12 While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.

2 Thessalonians 2:3–4 (AV)
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Acts 1:25 (AV)
25 That he may take part of this ministry and apostleship, from which Judas by transgression fell, that he might go to his own place.

Revelation 20 (AV)
1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan*, and bound him a thousand years,
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan* shall be loosed out of his prison,
8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.
10 And the devil* that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

* Luke 22:3 (AV)
3 Then entered Satan into Judas surnamed Iscariot, being of the number of the twelve.

John 13:26–27 (AV)
26 Jesus answered, He it is, to whom I shall give a sop, when I have dipped it. And when he had dipped the sop, he gave it to Judas Iscariot, the son of Simon.
27 And after the sop Satan entered into him. Then said Jesus unto him, That thou doest, do quickly.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

Rev 12:7-12
7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.
KJV

The Devil is coming, to our earthly dimension, with his angels, after that war in heaven with Archangel Michael. There won't be no bodily possessions over people for Satan to manifest de facto in person here on earth. He has the image of man, just as all the angels do.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

8 hours ago, Salty said:

The Devil is coming, to our earthly dimension, with his angels, after that war in heaven with Archangel Michael. There won't be no bodily possessions over people for Satan to manifest de facto in person here on earth. He has the image of man, just as all the angels do.

Rev 12:1-3

12 And a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars; 2 and she was with child; and she cried out, being in labor and in pain to give birth.
NASB

Happens in the sky on Sept 22-23, 2017

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.36
  • Days Won:  20

On 10/8/2016 at 1:25 AM, Salty said:

It will be Satan himself, de facto in person, coming here to play God, again.

Since there are three entities involved -- the unholy trinity -- and Satan (the Dragon) is one of them, the other two are the Beast (the Antichrist) and the False Prophet.  No doubt the Beast is possessed by Satan, but he is a separate entity.

And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. (Rev 16:13).

5 hours ago, other one said:

Happens in the sky on Sept 22-23, 2017

Rev.12:1-3 that you 'partially' quoted from the NASB version only involves Israel as the sun, moon, and 12 stars (Gen.37 symbols from Joseph's dream about his mother, father, and eleven brethren).

1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.

3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
KJV

And just as no man knows the day or hour of Jesus' 2nd coming, no man knows when the Antichrist will arrive either.

3 hours ago, Ezra said:

Since there are three entities involved -- the unholy trinity -- and Satan (the Dragon) is one of them, the other two are the Beast (the Antichrist) and the False Prophet.  No doubt the Beast is possessed by Satan, but he is a separate entity.

And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. (Rev 16:13).

The belief that there will be 3 different persons involved is a fallacy tradition created by men. One of it's most telling errors is how the false prophet and beast go into the "lake of fire" at the START of Jesus' future 1,000 years reign.

No flesh born man will be judged and sentenced to perish in the "lake of fire" until AFTER the 1,000 years reign by Jesus. That means the false prophet and beast is not referring to actual flesh born men, but to ROLES played by the Antichrist, like parts in a stage play.

When Jesus returns, both 'beast' roles will perish along with the false prophet role. No more beast world kingdom, and no more Antichrist playing the roles of beast king and false prophet (paganism's Philosopher/King concept). Jesus was a Prophet on earth and Jesus is The KING.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.36
  • Days Won:  20

3 hours ago, Salty said:

The belief that there will be 3 different persons involved is a fallacy tradition created by men.

To make this outlandish claim when actual Scripture has been presented means that there is no need to discuss anything further with you.

7 hours ago, Salty said:

Rev.12:1-3 that you 'partially' quoted from the NASB version only involves Israel as the sun, moon, and 12 stars (Gen.37 symbols from Joseph's dream about his mother, father, and eleven brethren).

1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.

3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
KJV

And just as no man knows the day or hour of Jesus' 2nd coming, no man knows when the Antichrist will arrive either.

I think we just wait till this time next year to see who might be right....  obviously I disagree.

4 hours ago, Ezra said:

To make this outlandish claim when actual Scripture has been presented means that there is no need to discuss anything further with you.

""

8 hours ago, Ezra said:

Makes sense, that because there is no mention of a "false prophet" in the Revelation 13 Scripture. Men's traditions like to arbitrarily assign the "false prophet" label to the "another beast" of Rev.13:11, when the actual Scripture there is pointing directly to the "dragon".

It's just like many other doctrines of whom those you listen to are coming from, i.e., that there won't be a false Messiah coming to Jerusalem, that there won't be another temple built in Jerusalem with old covenant worship started up again, that the 'abomination of desolation' is anything else but the placing of an idol abomination inside a rebuilt temple in Jerusalem for false worship, etc. In reality though per God's Word, all those things are to happen as written.