IGNORED

Mohammedism Versus The Living God Of Israel

FresnoJoe

Guest Thallasa
On ‎26‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 9:18 AM, OakWood said:

What an even wackier thought. Jesus came in the flesh to save mankind but to no avail because Muslims think that he didn't.

And no, I don't think that the OT is the key to salvation. And I never said that it did. I said that the only way to salvation is to accept that Jesus died on the Christ. Do not make me out to be a liar! You can read exactly what I wrote - you even quoted me. Please read what I have written before misquoting me or twisting my words again.

I'll say it again:

The only way to salvation is to accept that Jesus died on the cross. Period. Muslims do not believe that he died on the cross so therefore there is no escape from damnation with Islam. Even the teachings of Jesus are irrelevant if there is no salvation.

That is a FACT. Islam is evil and a blasphemous twist of the truth.

The thread is not about Islam or it's validity , but the post is posing a question as to which is worse really , Judaism or Islam . I say that Islam is no worse than Judaism , but the latter, is worse because their denial is more personal  , and they had the best chance to Know Him ,whom they still  Deny .   

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,117
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

17 hours ago, Knowingtruth said:

It is better than total rejection. Who do you support: a group that totally rejects Jesus or a group that recognizes virgin birth and spiritual relationship with God.

Might I ask  where do you find that they have a spiritual relationship with God???

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

18 hours ago, Knowingtruth said:

Is it not better than total rejection....
That way Muslims are better compared to Jews....

Christianity has undergone changes and deviations too....

:sherlock:

Beloved, Jesus Has Never Totally

But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal. Romans 11:4

Rejected The Jew

Is Ephraim my dear son? is he a pleasant child? for since I spake against him, I do earnestly remember him still: therefore my bowels are troubled for him; I will surely have mercy upon him, saith the LORD. Jeremiah 31:20

And All Israel Shall Be Saved

Lest you be wise in your own sight, I do not want you to be unaware of this mystery, brothers: a partial hardening has come upon Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in. And in this way all Israel will be saved, as it is written,

“The Deliverer will come from Zion,
he will banish ungodliness from Jacob”;

“and this will be my covenant with them
when I take away their sins.”

As regards the gospel, they are enemies for your sake. But as regards election, they are beloved for the sake of their forefathers. For the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable. Romans 11:25-28 (English Standard Version)

As The LORD Is Now Saving The Ex-Followers Of Mohammad

The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee. Jeremiah 31:3

~

Dear One To Me You Sound Just Like A "Cultural" Christian
Not Knowing The LORD Jesus Christ
Nor His Love For Israel
But
Thinking Mohammedanism
And It's Murderess Crusade Against All Mankind
Is Somehow More Righteous Than Israel's Desire To Live In Peace

I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land. Joel 3:2

My God IS Greater

I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images. Isaiah 42:8

:emot-heartbeat:

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  625
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0

9 hours ago, Davida said:

Totally wrong.

That is biased conclusion. It is like saying that I am totally perfect and know all

9 hours ago, Davida said:

Can't miss the irony in the name.

Yes, for the people who think they know all.

8 hours ago, OakWood said:

I'm talking about a comparison between Christianity and Islam. Without salvation there is no point. Don't try to make this about me. And yes, you do have to try and keep his commandments. I never said you didn't. Stop lying about what I said in order to try and change the subject!

The very fact the you overemphasize the the death of Christ implies that. Jesus is life.

8 hours ago, Thallasa said:

I agree with you that Islam is is kinder about Jesus, and more reverent than those who  follow Judaism .

Does not John Chapter One mention them, and how they rejected Him ,His own ? For two thousand years they not only have done that ,but some of them have blasphemed Him in the most scurrilous way ,and yet there are those who would still defend them - blind they are, and predudiced as they refuse the truth ,that is the defenders who claim to be Christians .

WELL SAID

7 hours ago, Thallasa said:

There is a terrible lack of historical knowledge here ,and people take up positions which then trap them, as to admit that they are following the wrong people is to make them doubt God ,when in fact God is always true ,  it is they who  who are mistaken .

I am not advocating  anyone to become Muslim. I am saying they are better off compared to Jews in understanding the truth. Whatever, Gospel should be shared with them.

6 hours ago, other one said:

Might I ask  where do you find that they have a spiritual relationship with God???

They are against idolatry. They have recognized Jesus in their own way. Like Jews they, unfortunately, believe in something similar to Kosher and stoning people to death!

6 hours ago, other one said:

They forbid idolatry. Like, Jews they believe something like Kosher for food and stoning people to death.