• Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  625
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0

5 hours ago, FresnoJoe said:

:sherlock:

Beloved, Jesus Has Never Totally

But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal. Romans 11:4

Rejected The Jew

Is Ephraim my dear son? is he a pleasant child? for since I spake against him, I do earnestly remember him still: therefore my bowels are troubled for him; I will surely have mercy upon him, saith the LORD. Jeremiah 31:20

And All Israel Shall Be Saved

Lest you be wise in your own sight, I do not want you to be unaware of this mystery, brothers: a partial hardening has come upon Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in. And in this way all Israel will be saved, as it is written,

“The Deliverer will come from Zion,
he will banish ungodliness from Jacob”;

“and this will be my covenant with them
when I take away their sins.”

As regards the gospel, they are enemies for your sake. But as regards election, they are beloved for the sake of their forefathers. For the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable. Romans 11:25-28 (English Standard Version)

As The LORD Is Now Saving The Ex-Followers Of Mohammad

The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee. Jeremiah 31:3

~

Dear One To Me You Sound Just Like A "Cultural" Christian
Not Knowing The LORD Jesus Christ
Nor His Love For Israel
But
Thinking Mohammedanism
And It's Murderess Crusade Against All Mankind
Is Somehow More Righteous Than Israel's Desire To Live In Peace

I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land. Joel 3:2

My God IS Greater

I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images. Isaiah 42:8

:emot-heartbeat:

God loves all including Muslims to come to know the truth in Jesus

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

15 hours ago, Thallasa said:

The thread is not about Islam or it's validity , but the post is posing a question as to which is worse really , Judaism or Islam . I say that Islam is no worse than Judaism , but the latter, is worse because their denial is more personal  , and they had the best chance to Know Him ,whom they still  Deny .   

Well if you believe that the chosen people who worship the true God are worse than those who worship Satan then I pity you.

When I read the Bible I find it full of Jews - Joseph, Moses, Zechariah and so on.... I don't find any holy connection with Canaanites, Ishmaelites, Babylonians and murderers. Still, if you think that Islam is no worse than Judaism then all I can say is that: "If you can't distinguish between people who failed to recognize the Messiah and those who chose Lucifer as their Messiah, then you've probably failed to understand the entire plot!"

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

On 27/08/2016 at 2:15 AM, Knowingtruth said:

Is it not better than total rejection? That way Muslims are better compared to Jews. Christianity has undergone changes and deviations too.

What do you mean by 'too'?

15 hours ago, Thallasa said:

I agree with you that Islam is is kinder about Jesus, and more reverent than those who  follow Judaism .

Does not John Chapter One mention them, and how they rejected Him ,His own ? For two thousand years they not only have done that ,but some of them have blasphemed Him in the most scurrilous way ,and yet there are those who would still defend them - blind they are, and predudiced as they refuse the truth ,that is the defenders who claim to be Christians .

Actually, the 1st book of John mentions those who deny the Father and the Son.... it is a warning of the future. A warning of a disgusting terrorist cult that is created around 500 years after the last book of the Bible is written.

Muslims deny the father and son..... they claim that God has no son.

By the way... the Jews are mentioned in the book of Revelation... an event yet to happen, where the tribes of Israel are restored.

Oops... No mention of Muslims.... sorry to inform you but Mohammed the fraud was not a prophet of God... just a liar pretending to be one!

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2

2 hours ago, OakWood said:

What do you mean by 'too'?

Actually, the 1st book of John mentions those who deny the Father and the Son.... it is a warning of the future. A warning of a disgusting terrorist cult that is created around 500 years after the last book of the Bible is written.

Muslims deny the father and son..... they claim that God has no son.

By the way... the Jews are mentioned in the book of Revelation... an event yet to happen, where the tribes of Israel are restored.

Oops... No mention of Muslims.... sorry to inform you but Mohammed the fraud was not a prophet of God... just a liar pretending to be one!

How many sects and denominations you find in Christendom? Why? There can only be one absolute truth.

All the ten tribes no longer exist now. So there cannot be any restoration. Already 12,000 have been chosen from the twelve tribes discarding two tribes. No restoration and salvation without Jesus. What a logic? Mohammed came many centuries after John wrote Revelation. With your logic no salvation for people of USA since it is not mentioned in the Bible.

2 hours ago, Davida said:

I didn't  think I knew everything ,that is why I did lots of reading and research and found out the facts. What you are saying there is no evidence for. The facts state the opposite. The Bible has taught me that God is all about truth - not human opinion.

But one may think that he has been taught by the Bible, but another may come up with his own interpretation again from the Bible.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,117
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

12 hours ago, Knowingtruth said:

They forbid idolatry. Like, Jews they believe something like Kosher for food and stoning people to death.

I don't think that is a spiritual relationship, that is physical submission over what someone told you to do....   Jews don't have a spiritual relationship with God and no one else can until they are born again.  That is a spiritual birth that makes one, one of the sons of God....   and that starts a realtionship.

17 minutes ago, other one said:

I don't think that is a spiritual relationship, that is physical submission over what someone told you to do....   Jews don't have a spiritual relationship with God and no one else can until they are born again.  That is a spiritual birth that makes one, one of the sons of God....   and that starts a realtionship.

Yes, both Jews and Muslims don't have spiritual relationship with God after He sent His Son to die and rise again for saving people who believe in the Son. So both Jews and Muslims are not fully enlightened when it comes to salvation. Therefore, the need for the Gospel for both.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,117
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

On 8/26/2016 at 8:23 PM, Knowingtruth said:

It is better than total rejection. Who do you support: a group that totally rejects Jesus or a group that recognizes virgin birth and spiritual relationship with God.

On 8/27/2016 at 1:27 PM, other one said:

Might I ask  where do you find that they have a spiritual relationship with God???

19 hours ago, Knowingtruth said:

They forbid idolatry. Like, Jews they believe something like Kosher for food and stoning people to death.

7 hours ago, other one said:

I don't think that is a spiritual relationship, that is physical submission over what someone told you to do....   Jews don't have a spiritual relationship with God and no one else can until they are born again.  That is a spiritual birth that makes one, one of the sons of God....   and that starts a relationship.

6 hours ago, Knowingtruth said:

Yes, both Jews and Muslims don't have spiritual relationship with God after He sent His Son to die and rise again for saving people who believe in the Son. So both Jews and Muslims are not fully enlightened when it comes to salvation. Therefore, the need for the Gospel for both.

this conversation is kind of confusing....

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

12 hours ago, Knowingtruth said:

How many sects and denominations you find in Christendom?
Why? There can only be one absolute truth....
All the ten tribes no longer exist now....
So there cannot be any restoration....

Beloved Have You Not Heard, With God

But Jesus said to them again, “Children, how difficult it is to enter the kingdom of God! It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter the kingdom of God.” And they were exceedingly astonished, and said to him, “Then who can be saved?”

Jesus looked at them and said, “With man it is impossible, but not with God. For all things are possible with God.”
Mark 10:24-27 (English Standard Version)

All Things Are Possible

I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers, so that you will not be conceited: A hardening in part has come to Israel, until the full number of the Gentiles has come in. And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written:

“The Deliverer will come from Zion,
He will remove godlessness from Jacob.

And this is My covenant with them
when I take away their sins.”

Regarding the gospel, they are enemies on your account; but regarding election, they are loved on account of the patriarchs. For God’s gifts and His call are irrevocable. Romans 11:25-29 (Berean Study Bible)

~
Dear One, A Short Question For You

So I say, let the Holy Spirit guide your lives. Then you won’t be doing what your sinful nature craves. The sinful nature wants to do evil, which is just the opposite of what the Spirit wants. And the Spirit gives us desires that are the opposite of what the sinful nature desires. These two forces are constantly fighting each other, so you are not free to carry out your good intentions. But when you are directed by the Spirit, you are not under obligation to the law of Moses.

When you follow the desires of your sinful nature, the results are very clear: sexual immorality, impurity, lustful pleasures, idolatry, sorcery, hostility, quarreling, jealousy, outbursts of anger, selfish ambition, dissension, division, envy, drunkenness, wild parties, and other sins like these. Let me tell you again, as I have before, that anyone living that sort of life will not inherit the Kingdom of God. Galatians 5:16-20 (New Living Translation)

Why
Do You Think
The Muslim Crusade
Against Their Fellow Believers
As They Gleefully Torture and Slaughter Their Fellow Muslims
Is Greater Than All Of The Islamic Wars With Outsiders?

Why?

But the Holy Spirit produces this kind of fruit in our lives: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. There is no law against these things!

Those who belong to Christ Jesus have nailed the passions and desires of their sinful nature to his cross and crucified them there. Since we are living by the Spirit, let us follow the Spirit’s leading in every part of our lives. Let us not become conceited, or provoke one another, or be jealous of one another. Galatians 5:22-26 (New Living Translation)

~

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27 (King James Bible)

Love, Your Brother Joe

~

All your words are true; all your righteous laws are eternal. Psalms 119:160 (New International Version)

The Bible contains the mind of God, the state of man, the way of salvation, the doom of sinners, and the happiness of believers. Its doctrines are holy, its precepts are binding, its histories are true, and its decisions are immutable.

Read it to be wise, believe it to be safe, and practice it to be holy. It contains light to direct you, food to support you, and comfort to cheer you.

It is the traveler’s map, the pilgrim’s staff, the pilot’s compass, the soldier’s sword and the Christian’s charter. Here too, Heaven is opened and the gates of Hell disclosed.

Christ is its grand subject, our good its design, and the glory of God its end. It should fill the memory, rule the heart and guide the feet. Read it slowly, frequently and prayerfully.  It is a mine of wealth, a paradise of glory, and a river of pleasure.

It is given you in life, will be opened at the judgment, and be remembered forever. It involves the highest responsibility, rewards the greatest labor, and will condemn all who trifle with its sacred contents.

From The Inside Of My Gideon New Testament

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

19 hours ago, Knowingtruth said:

That is biased conclusion....
It is like saying that I am totally perfect and know all...

Beloved, Do You Want To Be Wise

I have more understanding than all my teachers, for your testimonies are my meditation. Psalms 119:99 (English Standard Version)

For The Rest Of Your Life

I have hidden your words in my heart that I shall not sin against you. Psalms 119:11 (Aramaic Bible in Plain English)

Believe

But not everyone welcomes the Good News, for Isaiah the prophet said, “Lord, who has believed our message?” So faith comes from hearing, that is, hearing the Good News about Christ. Romans 10:16-17 (New Living Translation)

Love, Your Brother Joe

~

All your words are true; all your righteous laws are eternal. Psalms 119:160 (New International Version)

The Bible contains the mind of God, the state of man, the way of salvation, the doom of sinners, and the happiness of believers. Its doctrines are holy, its precepts are binding, its histories are true, and its decisions are immutable.

Read it to be wise, believe it to be safe, and practice it to be holy. It contains light to direct you, food to support you, and comfort to cheer you.

It is the traveler’s map, the pilgrim’s staff, the pilot’s compass, the soldier’s sword and the Christian’s charter. Here too, Heaven is opened and the gates of Hell disclosed.

Christ is its grand subject, our good its design, and the glory of God its end. It should fill the memory, rule the heart and guide the feet. Read it slowly, frequently and prayerfully.  It is a mine of wealth, a paradise of glory, and a river of pleasure.

It is given you in life, will be opened at the judgment, and be remembered forever. It involves the highest responsibility, rewards the greatest labor, and will condemn all who trifle with its sacred contents.

From The Inside Of My Gideon New Testament