• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  625
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0

5 hours ago, George said:

Amazing how someone can say they LOVE the Jewish Messiah -- and yet hate the Jews?

Rom 11:24  For if you were cut from what is by nature a wild olive tree, and grafted, contrary to nature, into a cultivated olive tree, how much more will these, the natural branches, be grafted back into their own olive tree. 
Rom 11:25  Lest you be wise in your own sight, I do not want you to be unaware of this mystery, brothers: a partial hardening has come upon Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in. 
Rom 11:26  And in this way all Israel will be saved, as it is written, "The Deliverer will come from Zion, he will banish ungodliness from Jacob"; 

I don't hate Jews. Nevertheless, I don't accept that God is biased in grating salvation to Jews. It is Jesus now for all.

4 hours ago, Yowm said:

No, Mohammed made  a mistake in not recognizing the fact that Jesus was  crucified for our sins or even the fact  that He is the Son of God, only begotten of the Father.

So shall we ignore the Muslims for their incomplete understanding of the role of Jesus? Are the Jews better off with similar incomplete understanding and total rejection of Jesus?

4 hours ago, FresnoJoe said:

:emot-heartbeat:

Some Jews Reject Jesus As Messiah

I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy. Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fulness? For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office:

If by any means I may provoke to emulation them which are my flesh, and might save some of them. For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead? Romans 11:11-15

Some Jews Are So In Love With Jesus That They Set My Heart On Fire

“My Lord and my God!” Thomas exclaimed. John 20:28 ( New Living Translation )

~

Whereas Mohammad Blasphemed The Holy Name Of Jesus

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made through him. Without him was not anything made that has been made. In him was life, and the life was the light of men. The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness hasn't overcome it. John 1:1-5 (World English Bible)

And His Followers Walk In His Path

There came a man, sent from God, whose name was John. The same came as a witness, that he might testify about the light, that all might believe through him. He was not the light, but was sent that he might testify about the light. John 1:6-8 (World English Bible)

My God IS Greater

The true light that enlightens everyone was coming into the world. He was in the world, and the world was made through him, and the world didn't recognize him. He came to his own, and those who were his own didn't receive him. But as many as received him, to them he gave the right to become God's children, to those who believe in his name: who were born not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God. John 1:9-13 (World English Bible)

Love, Your Brother Joe

Jews in occupied Israel are also blaspheming Jesus and using filthy words against Him.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

8 hours ago, Knowingtruth said:

Jesus did not chose Paul as an apostle....
That was his self-claim like many others.....

You tolerate Jews blaspheming the Son....

:sherlock:

Self

All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work. 2 Timothy 3:16-17 (New International Version)

Proclaimed?

Meanwhile, Saul was uttering threats with every breath and was eager to kill the Lord’s followers. So he went to the high priest. He requested letters addressed to the synagogues in Damascus, asking for their cooperation in the arrest of any followers of the Way he found there. He wanted to bring them—both men and women—back to Jerusalem in chains.

As he was approaching Damascus on this mission, a light from heaven suddenly shone down around him. He fell to the ground and heard a voice saying to him, “Saul! Saul! Why are you persecuting me?”

“Who are you, lord?” Saul asked.

And the voice replied, “I am Jesus, the one you are persecuting! Now get up and go into the city, and you will be told what you must do.”

The men with Saul stood speechless, for they heard the sound of someone’s voice but saw no one! Saul picked himself up off the ground, but when he opened his eyes he was blind. So his companions led him by the hand to Damascus. He remained there blind for three days and did not eat or drink.

Now there was a believer in Damascus named Ananias. The Lord spoke to him in a vision, calling, “Ananias!”

“Yes, Lord!” he replied.

The Lord said, “Go over to Straight Street, to the house of Judas. When you get there, ask for a man from Tarsus named Saul. He is praying to me right now. I have shown him a vision of a man named Ananias coming in and laying hands on him so he can see again.”

“But Lord,” exclaimed Ananias, “I’ve heard many people talk about the terrible things this man has done to the believers in Jerusalem! And he is authorized by the leading priests to arrest everyone who calls upon your name.”

But the Lord said, “Go, for Saul is my chosen instrument to take my message to the Gentiles and to kings, as well as to the people of Israel. And I will show him how much he must suffer for my name’s sake.” Acts 9:1-15 (New Living Translation)

Beloved, Surely You Poke Fun At Allah's Holy Bible

“Jesus heard that they had put him out; and finding him, He said, “Do you believe in the Son of Man?” He answered and said, “And who is He, Lord, that I may believe in Him?” Jesus said to him, “You have both seen Him, and He is the one who is talking with you.” And he said, “Lord, I believe.” And he worshiped Him.” John 9:35-38 (New American Standard Bible)

And At The Forgiveness Of The LORD Jesus
The Returning KING Of The Jews
And The Son Of Allah

Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do. And they parted his raiment, and cast lots. Luke 23:34 (King James Bible)

On 8/30/2016 at 8:35 PM, Knowingtruth said:

So shall we ignore the Muslims for their incomplete understanding of the role of Jesus,,,,
Are the Jews better off with similar incomplete understanding....
and total rejection of Jesus....

:emot-heartbeat:

Allah

But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Loves

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

The Muslim

And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. Mark 16:15

And His Precious Jew

And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins. Matthew 1:21

And We Know Where His Son, The LORD Jesus Will Rule From

Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing? The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying, Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.

He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.

Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure. Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion. I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession. Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth. Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling.

Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.
Psalms 2

~

Beloved, The LORD Jesus Forgave His Brothers
So, Why Can't You....

Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do. And they parted his raiment, and cast lots. Luke 23:34

8 hours ago, Knowingtruth said:

Jews in occupied Israel are also blaspheming Jesus....
and using filthy words against Him....

:mgdetective:

Beloved, The Current Islamic Murderous Occupation Of Israel And Her Lands

Wrath is cruel, anger is overwhelming, but who can stand before jealousy? Proverbs 27:4 (ESV)

Along With The World"s Blaspheming Of The Holy Name Of Jesus

“You shall not covet your neighbor's house; you shall not covet your neighbor's wife, or his male servant, or his female servant, or his ox, or his donkey, or anything that is your neighbor's.” Exodus 20:17 (ESV)

Will Soon Come To It's Sorry Sad Sad

“Thus says the Lord of hosts: I am jealous for Zion with great jealousy, and I am jealous for her with great wrath. Zechariah 8:2 (ESV)

End

Fret not yourself because of evildoers, and be not envious of the wicked, for the evil man has no future; the lamp of the wicked will be put out. Proverbs 24:19-20 (ESV)

~

Beloved, Are You Righteous?

When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.

Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink? When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee? Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?

And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.

Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?

Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.
Matthew 25:31-46 (King James Bible)

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,773
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  129
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

@Knowingtruth  Do you understand that God has a plan for the Jewish Nation and its salvation through Jesus in the last days?  

Guest shiloh357
11 hours ago, Knowingtruth said:

Jesus did not chose Paul as an apostle. That was his self-claim like many others. You tolerate Jews blaspheming the Son?

Paul said he was chosen by Jesus.

Guest shiloh357
19 hours ago, Thallasa said:

Knowing Truth ,do not allow yourself to be bullied by those who think they have the truth ,when they do not .  You heart is doing the correct thing, searching for the truth ,and reaching out, trying not to be just , but you are in debate with certain, for whom such things as truth and justice are anathema ,as they are hardened in their hearts  .

Being afraid of death makes them say they are Christians , but those who hate so violently a people who were created by God, ( in the Trinity ) have not yet understood what the message of JESUS is to us . Some are incapable of Love , instead they are self serving, and take sides for the wrong reasons ignoring  Jesus words to Love your enemy .

It's always interesting how the "love your enemies" statement by Jesus is always aimed at Christians who support Israel, as if support for Israel means that we hate the Palestinians.   Funny how that is never preached to the Palestinians who are actually murdering Jews in Israel's streets.   When that is brought up, the Jews are actually blamed for being murdered as if they deserve it.   The whole one-sided approach to "loving our enemies"  is at its heart very hypocritical.   The same people who defend the Palestinians in the name of "loving their enemies,"  are the the same who will spew some of the most vile hateful things they can about the Jews.

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.69
  • Days Won:  25

6 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

It's always interesting how the "love your enemies" statement by Jesus is always aimed at Christians who support Israel, as if support for Israel means that we hate the Palestinians.   Funny how that is never preached to the Palestinians who are actually murdering Jews in Israel's streets.   When that is brought up, the Jews are actually blamed for being murdered as if they deserve it.   The whole one-sided approach to "loving our enemies"  is at its heart very hypocritical.   The same people who defend the Palestinians in the name of "loving their enemies,"  are the the same who will spew some of the most vile hateful things they can about the Jews.

Why would anyone expect Palestinians, who are not Christians, to follow the edict of Jesus to love our enemies?