• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

7 hours ago, other one said:

he really doesn't have to enter anyone.....  Satan can make himself as human like as you or I.    Or he can take on his angel light body and impress people beyond your imagination. 

Who enters into the temple causing the daily sacrifice to stop?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,106
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

23 minutes ago, 7thseal said:

Who enters into the temple causing the daily sacrifice to stop?

"He"

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

On 11/12/2016 at 6:47 AM, other one said:

he really doesn't have to enter anyone.....  Satan can make himself as human like as you or I.    Or he can take on his angel light body and impress people beyond your imagination. 

He's going to enter into someone once cast down from trying to overcome heaven. He finds himself on  earth and what does he do?

He tells you that he is from Beta Ritucla and is responsible for making mankind by genetic manipulation.  With the universal knowledge will be able to do things that seem like miracles and causes peace to come to earth.  And people will fall at his feet to rule the planet.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

It's pretty clear to me what the tribulation is going to look like, before the second coming of Jesus Christ. Men's hearts failing them for fear of what is coming upon the face of the earth. It's frequently written in scripture of all the supernatural deceiving lying wonders and miraculous events that are going to occur, that would even deceive the elect if it were possible. It's apparent the Antichrist (son of perdition) will be indwelled with Satan himself, and he will have complete control over his Army of minions. 

The iron mixed with clay, is Rome II (partly strong & partly weak, most likely the European Union), maybe the eastern leg of the Roman empire that lasted 1,000 years longer than the western leg. 

When Jesus proclaimed what it would be like prior to His second coming, to paraphrase, He said, 'as in the days of Noah (Noe), so shall it be at the coming of the Son of man.. You have to then ask yourself, what stands out and differentiates the days of Noah compared to any other point in history or even today? The only thing that makes sense is described in Genesis 6: and Matthew 24: The abyss portals are going to open up and some nasty things are going to manifest themselves here on earth. 

That's my biblical hermeneutics anyway. 

Edited by Dennis1209

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,066
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

On 11/10/2016 at 9:03 AM, Salty said:

God's Word foretold us about the coming one world government of today, a 7th beast kingdom per our Lord's Revelation given through His servant John.

I think its pretty clear that all the Beasts arising out of the Sea with Seven Heads and this Image of precious metals are the exact same thing. But I do not think it means all of the Kingdoms of yesteryear have to be part of the conquering of Israel during the Tribulation. I think the Anti-Christ and 10 Kings accomplish this, but I do think he eventually uses the Kings of the East to come against Israel, after he has subjugated the Kings of the east and destroyed Islam.

On 11/10/2016 at 0:59 PM, Last Daze said:

Its inferred from Daniel 7:12 and Revelation 17:8a

• As for the rest of the beasts, their dominion was taken away, but an extension of life was granted to them for an appointed period of time.  Daniel 7:12
  • The beast that you saw was, and is not, and is about to come up out of the abyss and go to destruction.  Revelation 17:8a

"Their dominion" I believe is a reference to the earthly kingdom's respective "princes."  Their kingdoms continued on for a period of time after their princes were taken away, except for the last one.  In reading Daniel 7 the term "dominion" appears to go beyond something abstract.

Since the fourth beast of Daniel 7 is seen coming up out of the abyss in Rev 17, its reasonable to assume, at least for me, that the other three beasts of Daniel 7 are likewise familiar with the abyss.

So, yes, I make a correlation between the prince of Persia and the prince of Greece being "the dominion" of the second and third beast kingdoms of Daniel 7.

Apollyon the Destroyer is a Demon in the Abyss, not any prince of Persia or Greece. Everyone seems to misunderstand Daniel 7:12, it is showing all the Beasts and what eventually happens to them. Of course the LAST BEAST is the Anti-Christ and he is cast straight into hell, as concerning the other Beasts, they survived after their Dominion was taken away, hence Alexander the Great lived in Babylon so it SURVIVED yet a while, Egypt is still a Country/Kingdom, as is Greece and Persia (Iran), Italy/Rome is still a country. Now understanding this, a rereading seems to become much clearer. Daniel 7 is about all the Beasts, the the Little Horn then arises......

Daniel 7:11 I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.

12 As concerning the rest of the beasts, they had their dominion taken away: yet their lives were prolonged for a season and time.

This becomes rather easy to decipher once we think about it in a contextual manner. The Little Horn/Anti-Christ is killed, and his body destroyed, then he is placed Straight into Hell, we know this is a Man, not Satan, because Satan is placed in the bottomless pit for 1000 years, then he will be placed into hell (Rev. 20:10) where the Beast and False Prophet await him. 

BUT.......As for the rest of the "Beasts" (Babylon, Persia, Greece and Rome.....along with Egypt and Assyria no doubt) they will YET LIVE for a Season and a Time.  This verse is trying to make a point, that the "Last Beast" will be destroyed permanently and the Saints of God will then RULE with Jesus Christ forever. (Son of Man = Jesus). So the point is, eventually the evil dudes will be cast down for good, but until then these other "Beasts" will yet live for a while.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

On 11/21/2016 at 5:08 AM, Revelation Man said:

I think its pretty clear that all the Beasts arising out of the Sea with Seven Heads and this Image of precious metals are the exact same thing. But I do not think it means all of the Kingdoms of yesteryear have to e part of the conquering of Israel during the Tribulation. I think the Anti-Christ and 10 Kings accomplish this, but I do think he eventually uses the Kings of the East to come against Israel, after he has subjugated the Kings of the east and destroyed Islam.

The leaders in Israel will 'give' their power and authority to the beast king (Antichrist). How else could the "abomination of desolation" take place in a rebuilt temple in Jerusalem?

The ten kings will be subservient to the beast king, sitting as king in Jerusalem for the 1260 days. His object of desire is to proclaim himself as God and have the whole world worship him, or his image or name.

The blueprint for Jerusalem during the trib is based on the 70 years Babylon captivity of the house of Judah in Daniel's days.

On 11/21/2016 at 5:08 AM, Revelation Man said:

Apollyon the Destroyer is a Demon in the Abyss, not any prince of Persia or Greece.

The word used in Rev.9 is angel (Greek aggelos), not demon. Apollyon is simply another title for Satan, as he is that "king" over those locusts, and he is the beast that ascends out of the bottomless pit in the last days (Rev.17:8-11).

Everyone seems to misunderstand Daniel 7 12, ot is showing all the Beasts and what eventually happens to them. Of course the LAST BEAST is the Anti-Christ and he is cast straight into hell, as concerning the other Beasts, they survived after their Dominion was taken away, hence Alexander the Great lived in Babylon so it SURVIVED yet a while, Egypt is still a Country/Kingdom, as is Greece and Persia (Iran), Italy/Rome is still a country. Now understanding this, a rereading seems to become much clearer. Daniel 7 is about all the Beasts, the the Little Horn arises...

Daniel 7:11 I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.

12 As concerning the rest of the beasts, they had their dominion taken away: yet their lives were prolonged for a season and time.

This becomes rather easy to decipher once we think about it in a contextual manner. The Little Horn/Anti-Christ is killed, and his body destroyed, then he is placed Straight into Hell, we know this is a Man, not Satan, because Satan is placed in the bottomless pit for 1000 years, then he will be placed into hell (Rev. 20:10) where the Beast and False Prophet await him. 

BUT.......As for the rest of the "Beasts" (Babylon, Persia, Greece and Rome.....along with Egypt and Assyria no doubt) they will YET LIVE for a Season and a Time.  This verse is trying to make a point, that the "Last Beast" will be destroyed permanently and the Saints of God will then RULE with Jesus Christ forever. (Son of Man = Jesus). So the point is, eventually the evil dudes will be cast down for good, but until then these other "Beasts" will yet live for a while.

Antichrist is simply a role Satan will play for the end, likewise as false prophet. It's the beast and false prophet that go into the lake of fire at Jesus' 2nd coming, but not the dragon which is another title for Satan (he has many titles). Satan will be the 7th beast king of Rev.17:8-11 also, coming to Jerusalem to play God for the trib, because he is that beast king that ascends out of the bottomless pit and goes into perdition (Apollyon). Antichrist is another title for Satan, as all others who follow Satan are just the "many antichrists" Apostle John mentioned.

The Daniel 7:12 Scripture is about the time after... Christ's 2nd coming. It's about the lives of those kings being prolonged in the prison pit with Satan during Christ's 1,000 years reign. At the end of the 1,000, apparently they are loosed with Satan, to go tempt the nations one final time.

Dan 7:11-14
11 I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.

12 As concerning the rest of the beasts, they had their dominion taken away: yet their lives were prolonged for a season and time.

13 I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before Him.

14 And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.
KJV

Edited by Salty

Here is a second Bible witness about those kings being locked in the pit with Satan during Christ's future 1,000 years reign:

Isa 24:20-23
20 The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again.

21 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the LORD shall punish the host of the high ones that are on high, and the kings of the earth upon the earth.

22 And they shall be gathered together, as prisoners are gathered in the pit, and shall be shut up in the prison, and after many days shall they be visited.

23 Then the moon shall be confounded, and the sun ashamed, when the LORD of hosts shall reign in mount Zion, and in Jerusalem, and before His ancients gloriously.
KJV

1 hour ago, Salty said:

The word used in Rev.9 is angel (Greek aggelos), not demon. Apollyon is simply another title for Satan, as he is that "king" over those locusts, and he is the beast that ascends out of the bottomless pit in the last days (Rev.17:8-11).

I disagree that it is Satan....  but it is one of the angels....   the only beings I am aware of that is in the bottomless pit would be the watchers.