• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  647
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  1

46 minutes ago, other one said:

No the aliens are fallen angels and made up weird bodies for the demonic spirits of the dead Nephilim....     They did come here and cause all kinds of problems pre flood and that's where all these monuments came from....   taught humans things that we were not supposed to have knowledge of...      

They did come down here and mess with the genetics of humans and that's why God drowned the Nephilim in the flood.....    wild crazy entities that made evil everywhere they went and corrupted the whole world.....     and just like the Bible says, there is nothing new under the sun....   and  just before the return of Jesus things will be just as it was before the flood....

So, there are aliens and they are very real, just not little green men from Beta Ritucla (however you spell that).....     they  very mean entities that have nothing but our ultimate destruction in mind....   and according to the book of Revelation 30+ million of them kicked out of the heavens coming down here.....    and after full disclosure of the ET's they will tell people they created humans 36,000 years ago and we owe them our existence...      And Satan himself will be leading them...

I have to ask if you're serious or if this is tongue in cheek. Because some of what you've referred to there sounds like what I've heard Scientology teaches. That the souls of evil dead aliens that were banished into volcano's on earth by the galactic ruler Xenu (pronounced, "Zenu") , escaped through volcanic eruption . And then to hide from Xenu they occupied the bodies of humans. And that's why we're all messed up as a race.

And that's why Scientology, invented by a Sci-Fi author so go figure on the whole Xenu thing, audits people for free. To find out where their bad behaviors are and that tells the auditor the level of evil alien that is inside the person.Then that person can spend a fortune to clear the aliens out of themselves.

Sounds like fun if you print your own money.

And the other combination that sounds familiar there is the Annunaki and what Zacharia Sitchen had written about the origins of the human race through the   aliens. Including their mating with human women. And that being why the world was destroyed in the flood.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

1 hour ago, SimonB said:

Do you actually believe that aliens came from outer space and built these monuments?

Did you read the article?

Sorry but I'm just stunned by your response.

Yes @SimonB,   I agree it is simply best and wisest to stick with Scripture, as little children ('scholars' mess up so much).

The whole world is (and always has been) deceived, by all the different schools, many churches or religions, governments etc etc etc

all throughout history through until Y'SHUA returns,

so it does not make any sense at all as we trust in YHWH and HIS WORD by Grace in Y'SHUA to even entertain any of the multitude of anti-Scriptural devices no matter where they are, nor who or whatever claims they make.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,467
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

1 hour ago, other one said:

No the aliens are fallen angels and made up weird bodies for the demonic spirits of the dead Nephilim....     They did come here and cause all kinds of problems pre flood and that's where all these monuments came from....   taught humans things that we were not supposed to have knowledge of...      

They did come down here and mess with the genetics of humans and that's why God drowned the Nephilim in the flood.....    wild crazy entities that made evil everywhere they went and corrupted the whole world.....     and just like the Bible says, there is nothing new under the sun....   and  just before the return of Jesus things will be just as it was before the flood....

So, there are aliens and they are very real, just not little green men from Beta Ritucla (however you spell that).....     they  very mean entities that have nothing but our ultimate destruction in mind....   and according to the book of Revelation 30+ million of them kicked out of the heavens coming down here.....    and after full disclosure of the ET's they will tell people they created humans 36,000 years ago and we owe them our existence...      And Satan himself will be leading them...

Have you been reading https://www.ourpatrioticduty.com/alien-beings-or-demonic-spirits by chance?  :D

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,437
  • Content Per Day:  0.90
  • Days Won:  0

8 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

Yes @SimonB,   I agree it is simply best and wisest to stick with Scripture, as little children ('scholars' mess up so much).

The whole world is (and always has been) deceived, by all the different schools, many churches or religions, governments etc etc etc

all throughout history through until Y'SHUA returns,

so it does not make any sense at all as we trust in YHWH and HIS WORD by Grace in Y'SHUA to even entertain any of the multitude of anti-Scriptural devices no matter where they are, nor who or whatever claims they make.

True, and besides all the stuff we are talking about [isms] won't really matter in the end, only the truth will.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,122
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

43 minutes ago, SimonB said:

The site I linked to speaks only of debunking the content of History Channels program on Ancient Aliens which seeks to claim that ancient alien astronauts built these monuments.

Now you're making broad sweeping statements about "these places you are speaking of it's putting the whole subject down" and somehow want to hold me accountable for any debunker anywhere. It doesn't make sense.

On the other hand you appear to be quite open then to all the sites that make spurious claims as you've leveled no criticism at those.

I do agree with your remark that we should be educating people about who is really out there but unbalanced cases are not going to convince people.

you might want to know that for several years I was friends with some of the entities we are discussing here.....

And i haven't noted anywhere that you were just speaking of that one site, I understood you to be talking about the subject in general.  If not then I would apologize for not understand where you were coming from.....

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,437
  • Content Per Day:  0.90

I think maybe we are getting our signals mixed.

I was basing my approach on post #1 which talks about beings living on other planets... etc

As I've stated already I agree with you regarding the existence of the various entities [your ref] you mention. Fallen angels etc.

I also prefer not to refer to these latter as aliens or ETs because, although we are clear in our awareness, it may confuse some who are not. If that makes sense.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

This is a fun topic to discuss as long as we remember that we are speculating. We won't know the exact truth of everything until after we're dead. That's why Paul said that now we are like looking through a dark tinted window that's frosted. It's even a possibility that our mind's are not capable of understanding what the universe really is.

Given all this we need to make sure our election is sure. Whatever God has waiting for us I'm sure it will be wondrous beyond compare. 

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,428
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

3 hours ago, SimonB said:

one article??????? Oh my indeed!

Well actually, just in that link alone there are a LOT of articles.

The reason I linked to that specific article is because it refers to the subject matter addressed in an earlier reference to Puma-Punku.

Seriously, did you even check the link before making a statement like that?

As many articles as there are about Ancient Aliens there are also articles showing how wild the claims are.

Do you actually believe that aliens came from outer space and built these monuments?

Did you read the article?

Sorry but I'm just stunned by your response.

This is a clip of the post. " The precision and scale of some of those structures has some scientist and people who studies those findings making claims or conclusions as to alien beings or creatures from other worlds or planets. "  The two men guys they debunked were not scientist.   There are scientist who have studied the ancient structures and marvel at their precision and are still baffled how it was done. They just don't know and they have said that.  Some have come to the conclusion that only high precision tools and machinery could do what they have done.   I have posted the video earlier on the thread of a 1200 ton stone that was cut.    From a layman point of view, it just boggles the mind how that could have been done.   These builders have come to conclusion that advance civilization or those with superior technologies built those monuments. 

Have you looked at videos of the Giza pyramid.  Huge sixty ton and more blocks were hauled from hundreds of miles to the pyramid site and then  placed inside of it.  Just think of the task with no machinery and using logs on sand, well.   All i am saying, to today's scientist who build skyscrapers, those buildings are mysteries to them still.  Lots of theories , but not certainty.    Inside the Giza pyramid there is a shaft, that when examined, points to  the constellation of Orion.  I am just pointing out what i have seen in those documentaries, and i do realize that bias and others can be at play, but there are machinist and scientist at work  making the comments.  

So here is a question that just stomps me.  They can cut the top and sides of the blocks they want to remove, but how do you cut the underneath.   Ropes to move 500 and more tons blocks. hummm.  Just don't know how those monumental task could have been done.   The debunker in that video did not impress me with his explanations.   Take your time and look at some docs about those structures and maybe in a couple of weeks some comments.  

place this link into youtube search box and see the engineers and others who examine the pyramids.  

The Revelation Of The Pyramids

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

On 12/5/2016 at 11:26 AM, Abby-Joy said:

There is an "alien disclosure" on the horizon.  And they are nephilim, demons, etc. 

I suggest looking up a video on youtube on the reality of how that world leaders are discussing the "disclosure."

Look for this title:

PODESTA'S REGRET: Is UFO Disclosure Near?

I watched the link you provided. My take on it is Podesta was concerned the government did not secure the Hashtag about ufo's not the disclosure. although the two can be linked. another thing that came to mind is Podesta should not have a clearance high enough to even know of this information. ther are youtube videos where higher people than Podesta could not get information about ufo so I wonder how he did.

That said I spent a couple years on a ship and it took 30 days to go from the Americas to Japan middle east Phillipines area of the world so many a night several of us would gather on the stearn and I have seen things that looked like a star but a little different and one would point it out and every one would look at it and have some verbal thoughts on it then we ( 8-10 of us ) would see it move and it did not leave a trail or smoke or anything similar it moved across the sky in different directions and some times would stop again for several minutes and start again. So It was a ufo to us we had no idea what it was; all we knew was it was not a star or falling star or astroid or comet they do not drasticly change directions. I also have seen some thing that looked just like the moon in

every way possible except size move across the entire sky and from far left to far right it took 1 to 2 minutes and was gone it was closer to earth than the moon and stars. I have idea if there are aliens from other planets but I know what I have seen in the air.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,122
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

3 hours ago, soonsister said:

I have to ask if you're serious or if this is tongue in cheek. Because some of what you've referred to there sounds like what I've heard Scientology teaches. That the souls of evil dead aliens that were banished into volcano's on earth by the galactic ruler Xenu (pronounced, "Zenu") , escaped through volcanic eruption . And then to hide from Xenu they occupied the bodies of humans. And that's why we're all messed up as a race.

And that's why Scientology, invented by a Sci-Fi author so go figure on the whole Xenu thing, audits people for free. To find out where their bad behaviors are and that tells the auditor the level of evil alien that is inside the person.Then that person can spend a fortune to clear the aliens out of themselves.

Sounds like fun if you print your own money.

And the other combination that sounds familiar there is the Annunaki and what Zacharia Sitchen had written about the origins of the human race through the   aliens. Including their mating with human women. And that being why the world was destroyed in the flood.

Nope,  in Genesis Chapter six tells us that fallen angels came down and mated with women and had offspring.   Those offspring are Nephilim  and as they grew in numbers they corrupted the whole of mankind genetically and morally....  so God killed everyone but Noah's family and locked those few angels up till judgement day.....  the spirits of the Nephilim don't have any place to go for they were not meant to be.  So they roam around looking for someone to possess.  Back in the early 1900's they started a process of making weird bodies to enter and not share.  We call them grays.

It's really not a big deal, but if the full bodies of the Nephilim are ever brought back it will be, and there are several different views of that happening.   If you are familiar with L A Marzouli or Steve Quale you would be damiliar with this....

Nothing concerning Scientology that I am aware of.

And i am as serious as a heart attack.

Edited by other one