• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

9 hours ago, missmuffet said:

Narcissistic behavior.

Did you happen to read that post and see where it contradicts itself?

• Group:  Royal Member

4 hours ago, OldSchool2 said:

I find it hard to believe that the security of the world has become a daily redundancy with ISIS retaking Palmyra, not to mention al-Q and the rest of the Islamic terrorists as well as Russia and China disrupting American spheres of influence in the Middle East and the South China Sea, respectively.

Of course, there could be other  reasons for Trump wanting to avoid US intel.

Trump Declares War on the Intelligence Community

"Six weeks before the inauguration, President-elect Donald J. Trump’s budding administration has been thrown into crisis by revelations of clandestine Russian interference in our election. None of the issues is new ... but Trump’s reaction to them has opened the door to unprecedented conflict in Washington before he even moves into the White House.

"Trump has repeatedly pooh-poohed allegations that the Kremlin meddled in the election, dismissing them as foolishness. Such memorably cavalier brush-offs—for instance suggesting in September that the culprit behind the theft of Democratic National Committee’s emails wasn’t Moscow, rather a '400-pound guy' on a bed somewhere—drew guffaws from his supporters but have now landed Trump in serious trouble...."

http://linkis.com/observer.com/2016/12/LlPBS

What are you trying to throw at him now, OS2?  Can't you just accept that your side lost and get on with life?

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.70
  • Days Won:  25

27 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

Once again spinning what Trump actually said; he did NOT say he didn't need the briefings because he's a smart person; he said he didn't need to get the same info every day. Notice how the bolded sentence contradicts the sentence in red. Read the actual words, bolded above.....this is fake news at it's finest.  And it's pathetic.  Did you even read it before you posted it, OS2?

I do not see a contradiction.  I also think it is a bit presumptuous of Trump to assume the intel is never going to change.  

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.82
  • Days Won:  226

40 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

What are you trying to throw at him now, OS2?  Can't you just accept that your side lost and get on with life?

But did Trump really win MG? And win legitimately? It seems that their is some very hard evidence that the CIA is finding. We will be seeing more on this.

10 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

But did Trump really win MG? And win legitimately? It seems that their is some very hard evidence that the CIA is finding. We will be seeing more on this.

Oh good grief.  When will you guys give up hoping Hillary will somehow make it to the White House?  Yes, he won..the CIA, the FBI nor any other combination of letters has found any evidence of fraud in the election process.  Read the articles on this. They are talking about the release of emails that probably did lose HRC the election.  That doesn't mean Trump didn't win legitimately.  It just means she was stupid enough to leave a trail.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.82
  • Days Won:  226

42 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

Oh good grief.  When will you guys give up hoping Hillary will somehow make it to the White House?  Yes, he won..the CIA, the FBI nor any other combination of letters has found any evidence of fraud in the election process.  Read the articles on this. They are talking about the release of emails that probably did lose HRC the election.  That doesn't mean Trump didn't win legitimately.  It just means she was stupid enough to leave a trail.

MG I did not vote for Hillary and I would never vote for Hillary. I did not like either of them. If there was some injustice involved it needs to be uncovered. If not people need to just move on.

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  701
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,511
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/18/1955

9 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

My "side" was "none of the above."

And it still is.

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  701
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,511
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/18/1955

9 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

Once again spinning what Trump actually said; he did NOT say he didn't need the briefings because he's a smart person; he said he didn't need to get the same info every day. Notice how the bolded sentence contradicts the sentence in red. Read the actual words, bolded above.....this is fake news at it's finest.  And it's pathetic.  Did you even read it before you posted it, OS2?

If the situation were reversed and I had asked you that question, Steve would have immediately given me yet another warning point for getting personal with you!

And as I had previously posted before you joined this thread, when I held a secret military clearance, I never heard anyone in intel claim that they were too smart to be briefed, or that intel didn't change on a daily -- if not an hourly basis.

For example, more than a decade ago when I was participating in an annual war game against North Korea in Seoul, the North actually fired a test missile towards Okinawa, the island where South Korean refugees would be evacuated in case of an actual invasion by Kim's forces.

You never know how quickly a routine situation can change, especially if you're too busy to be briefed about the events that led to it.

Recently Trump said he wasn't severing his connections with "The Apprentice" because he had a "big stake" in that show. Well, what about his stake in our national security?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,064
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

8 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

Actually they do have one hope.   They are trying to get set up where the CIA can do a briefing with all the electoral college delegates where they would have one last chance to try and talk the delegates to vote for Hillary instead of trump.  Don't know any of the delegates so I have no idea of how they might react, but the opportunity would still be there.

And the fact that they might actually get the chance to do something else just goes to show just how important this election really is.   If the Republican party will stick together, we can reverse decades of their work in subverting the sovereignty of our nation to globalism and removing the wealth our of the country. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,064
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, OldSchool2 said:

Well, what about his stake in our national security?

How can having your name on a show as Exec. Producer be something that would effect our national security?