• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,066
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

On 12/15/2016 at 6:20 AM, Abby-Joy said:

I guess freedom of speech is the issue that sticks with me, except when it becomes rude and unkind... which this guy stepped over that line.  Plus, he is wrong about the "facts" of Christmas... that's why I wish he had stuck with peacefully sharing the Gospel.  I saw a video a week ago that was beautiful... maybe I can find it... but it's a much better way of sharing the Gospel and didn't offend anyone...

I really only watched a minute to form my opinion. Since you said he was rude I watched it all, he is not rude in preaching the truth, that's the same thing that Christian haters say about Christians preaching the truth, we are all hate mongers to them, who hate the homosexual etc. etc, when in truth, we love them so much we debase ourselves to tell them the truth instead of agreeing with them and watching them go to hell. And preaching the truth, imho, is never wrong. The Romans no doubt warned Paul about preaching against their False gods in public, no doubt Paul ignored them and paid with his life. 

I do not get the people who have a problem with preachers preaching the TRUTH....It is TRUTH.  Now the Mall will have him barred, so all of those parents can go on and keep teaching their children falsehoods.  Like I said, not my style, but I can say hes wrong because.................ITS THE TRUTH. 

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

On 12/15/2016 at 6:35 AM, Revelation Man said:

I really only watched a minute to form my opinion. Since you said he was rude I watched it all, he is not rude in preaching the truth, that's the same thing that Christian haters say about Christians preaching the truth, we are all hate mongers to them, who hate the homosexual etc. etc, when in truth, we love them so much we debase ourselves to tell them the truth instead of agreeing with them and watching them go to hell. And preaching the truth, imho, is never wrong. The Romans no doubt warned Paul about preaching against their False gods in public, no doubt Paul ignored them and paid with his life. 

I do not get the people who have a problem with preachers preaching the TRUTH....It is TRUTH.  Now the Mall will have him barred, so all of those parents can go on and keep teaching their children falsehoods.  Like I said, not my style, but I can say hes wrong because.................ITS THE TRUTH. 

That is a great video at the Mall. LOVE IT!!! Thanks for sharing :D

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,216
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Birthday:  04/02/1958

On 12/15/2016 at 9:28 AM, Davida said:

That guy is not a normal Pastor, he's more like the crazy cult like Wesboro Church.

He states what he is from Last Frontier Evangelism. I looked it up and it does not exist apart from a Facebook page. This man is this organization he says he's from.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

Edit: Quote removed

I am surprised that the servants allow this reply.

Edit: We did not allow it Bo, we did not know about it. They have been hidden now, and i have removed you quote of it, as it is just as obnoxious when repeated!

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,066
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

Edit: Removed objectionable quote (language issue)

He spoke the TRUTH. It is irrelevant what anyone else says about style. Like I said, Paul preached against those false gods of Rome and no doubt it cost him his life. I really find it odd that Christians tell their kids about Santa Clause, and then wonder why they grow up thinking Jesus was a false story also. The guy spoke the truth. GET OVER IT.

Edited by Omegaman 3.0
Removed quote for objectionable language

1 hour ago, Revelation Man said:

He spoke the TRUTH. It is irrelevant what anyone else says about style. Like I said, Paul preached against those false gods of Rome and no doubt it cost him his life. I really find it odd that Christians tell their kids about Santa Clause, and then wonder why they grow up thinking Jesus was a false story also. The guy spoke the truth. GET OVER IT.

He did not speak the truth. He did not know the truth. This has nothing to do with any false Gods and if you think it does you don't know the truth. What parents tell their kids about Santa Clause has nothing to do with Jesus because Christmas has nothing to do with Jesus. The Only reason that people think so is that The catholic Church in their infinite wisdom confiscated a pagan holiday and simply lied about it being the birthday of Christ. Christ was born at a time when Shepard's were in the fields and it would have been far too cold to have those flocks in the fields.  People think that Jesus was a false story because the falsehoods and the abuses of the Catholic Church is so well known.

People talk about Santa Clause as a fairy Tale much the same way as the Easter Rabbit because it has become a cultural tradition that brings joy to their kids and they do it because it is their right.  It is not anyone's right to perpetrate the fraudulent lies of The Catholic Church as if it were truth. The truth is that God has nothing to do with Christmas and has allowed it to become the materialist spectacle that it is because of his distaste for lies.

If you'd like a reference to what God feels about lies you need only go as far as The Ten Commandments.  The guy spoke lies  in an attempt to bring accolades to himself and not to God, because he recorded it and put it on you tube so people can see HIM doing this. It had nothing to do with Jesus.

My advice to you is to not be so arrogant and condescending when you talk to people. God didn't make you superior to any other person and that fact that you are a Christian doesn't give you or anyone else the right to step on the rights of any parent. You don't speak for God and he gave humanity rights that have absolutely nothing to do with you, so take off the emperors new clothes and act like a member here rather than someone who can demand anyone to get over anything.  Your dismissed!

Edited by Churchmouse

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

On 12/13/2016 at 2:33 PM, Churchmouse said:

What would you say to a person who thinks he can go around your parental rights.

:emot-heartbeat:

~

The Real Santa Claus

"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning." James 1:17 (King James 2000)

And His Gift

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."John 3:16 (American King James Version)

And The Man Of God

"The Lord's servant must not quarrel, but be gentle towards all, able to teach, patient," 2 Timothy 2:24 (New Heart English Bible)

~

Edit - removed video here, sorry Joe, it should have been in a separate thread, but, I would have deleted it anyway. It is a touching story, a real tear jerker. However, I have seen it before, and it appears to be an unverifyable fabrication, after having tried to track the story down a few days ago. Moving or not, manipulation of feelings through fiction for fame, is not nice. The problem is in "Santa's" heart, not yours!

1 hour ago, FresnoJoe said:

~

The Real Santa Claus

"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning." James 1:17 (King James 2000)

And His Gift

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."John 3:16 (American King James Version)

And The Man Of God

"The Lord's servant must not quarrel, but be gentle towards all, able to teach, patient," 2 Timothy 2:24 (New Heart English Bible)

~

Video removed

I heard about this.  Compassion and the love of God is not wasted on humanity. They are the two greatest of his gifts, right under his dieing for us. I thank you for this reminder. God Bless.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

On 12/13/2016 at 8:33 PM, Churchmouse said:

What would you say to a person who thinks he can go around your parental rights.

Some parents wants to make their kids believe in Santa Claus, that he came at night and delivered their gifts... And they do not like when someone (a Pastor in this case), tells their kids their parents were lying.

But it is OK if my kids go to the mall, to the school, and there are people that tells them about Santa Claus, that he came at night and delivered their gifts.

But I have taught them it is not true, and that does not happen. They mean I am a liar, in the same way.

But what is the chance of the last case becoming a problem?!