• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  0

Jesus has no boundaries

He did not before He begin His ministry upon the earth, and He did not after He ascended [John 1:1-16] [Revelation 1:7-8]

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

4 hours ago, Marcus O'Reillius said:

Immediately?

If you want "immediate" I suggest you read John 20:17 and then read Zechariah 3:1-8.

I put it to you that Jesus went to Heaven after that meeting with Mary and the Court scene in Zechariah commenced.

In addition, the "men wondered at" in Zec 3:8 may very well be those souls who Jesus brought "captives" with Him as per Ps 68:18 and whom I think are the 24 Elders.

But John wrote the book of Christ's Revelation to him in the last decade of the first century.

IF you want to take a Preterist view - you have a daunting task ahead of you because it - just - plain - can't - fit - history - to - Scripture.

Jesus kept "popping" in and out of our world between the meeting in the Garden and His Ascension from the Mount of Olives.

Where was He during those times He wasn't "here" before He went "there"?

Sorry, I did not realize I would have to get into the minutest details.

1. It is a fact of history that Jesus ascended LONG before John saw this vision, right?

2. Jesus went to be at the right hand of the Father, right? (I could show you verse after verse: but you should KNOW this.

3. Since 1 & 2 are truth, John SHOULD HAVE seen Jesus immediately in the throne room: after all, Stephen saw Him there.

I was stuck on John weeping, and I kept bugging God about this: why did we need to know that John wept, and why much? Finally, after a few weeks of me bugging Him, He answered: "it shows timing."

So I read  and read, trying to see "timing" in these two chapters. I could not. Finally, after two or three more weeks of me bugging God, he said, "It also shows the movement of time."

So I read  and read, trying to see "the movement of time" in these two chapters. I could not. Finally, after two or three more weeks of me bugging God, he said: "Son, I am going to ask you three questions about this passage of scripture: until you can answer them correctly you will NEVER under it."

Then He asked me the same three questions I ask you. It seems you cannot answer them either. If you need help, I will help.

I am NOT a preterist. But the truth is, some of Revelation is history. When I spent WEEKS of intense study and could not answer even one of His questions, He sent me to chapter 12. In short, He told me the first 5 verses of chapter 12 were "a history lesson" for John. Surely you know those first five verses are about the BIRTH of Christ. I have personally searched a planetarium type software and found that exact sign as written, in Virgo, in Sept, 2 BC.  These verses are about how the dragon tired to kill Jesus as a young boy.

In John's chronology, chapter 12 is a moment after the midpoint. But right at the midpoint, we have 5 verses from history. In fact, I will tell you what God spoke to me. When my bible got opened to chapter 12, God spoke:  "This chapter was about me introducing John to the dragon, and in particular, what the dragon would be doing during the last half of the week; but I chose to show John what the dragon did, when I was a child."

So there you have it: a book mostly about our future, but with some history.

Now perhaps you can answer these three questions?

Trust me, they are VERY important if you wish to know the truth about the seals.

You wrote, " I put it to you that Jesus went to Heaven after that meeting with Mary and the Court scene in Zechariah commenced. "

So please tell me, what time was it? Was it around 32 AD?  By the way, I agree with you about Jesus and Mary. Notice chapter 5 verse 6. This is right after Jesus finished with Mary.

Edited by iamlamad

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  1,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  3

3 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

Finally, after two or three more weeks of me bugging God, he said, "It also shows the movement of time."

Finally, after two or three more weeks of me bugging God, he said: "Son, I am going to ask you three questions about this passage of scripture: until you can answer them correctly you will NEVER under it."

Then He asked me the same three questions I ask you. It seems you cannot answer them either. If you need help, I will help.

Oh!  God told you!

Well!  That changes everything!  CYA!

On 1/22/2017 at 1:45 PM, kwikphilly said:

Worthy is a Christian Ministry & got.questions.org is no different than  this Ministry,they have PEOPLE who interpret the Word of God,anyone from ordained ministers to laymen...all on a voluntary basis just like here.....................

Yes Marcus,I agree.....I don't want to have a discussion with anyone who is not  present

:amen:

However, the 70th week of Daniel, covered in Revelation from chapter 8 to chapter 16, is about DANIEL's people, the Jews.

On 2/6/2017 at 2:27 PM, Daniel 11:36 said:

The Lord's holy spirit is always present on the earth, but not always involved in all events 

Where was the Holy Spirit just before the day of Pentecost?

Just now, Marcus O'Reillius said:

Oh!  God told you!

Well!  That changes everything!  CYA!

I am certainly not going to apologize that Jesus spoke to me! After all, does the word not say:

"My sheep hear my voice and they follow me."

What would be bad is if we DON'T hear His voice.

So now you are going to quit, without trying to answer the questions?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

On 1/22/2017 at 2:45 PM, kwikphilly said:

Worthy is a Christian Ministry & got.questions.org is no different than  this Ministry,they have PEOPLE who interpret the Word of God,anyone from ordained ministers to laymen...all on a voluntary basis just like here.....................

Yes Marcus,I agree.....I don't want to have a discussion with anyone who is not  present

:amen:

However, the 70th week of Daniel, covered in Revelation from chapter 8 to chapter 16, is about DANIEL's people, the Jews.                    iamlamad

Sorry friend,you lost me here......what does the 70th week have to do with my reply to Marcus having no desire to entertain gotquestions .org?????

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  0

"Where was the Holy Spirit just before the day of Pentecost?"

Jesus has no boundaries

He did not before He begin His ministry upon the earth, and He did not after He ascended [John 1:1-16] [Revelation 1:7-8]

His holy spirit is the same

.... no time constraints on the Lord and His holy spirit

On 2/9/2017 at 8:12 AM, kwikphilly said:

Sorry friend,you lost me here......what does the 70th week have to do with my reply to Marcus having no desire to entertain gotquestions .org?????

Sorry, I probably clicked on the wrong "quote."

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

LOL.....no problem,it happens..........thanks for letting me know:D                                God Bless,Kwik