• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

Yes, all babies go to Heaven.

Infant baptism is not taught in Scripture. There is not one word that mentions any such practice. On the contrary, it is clear from Scripture that baptism is only after men have repented and have been born again by the Spirit of God. Infants are not lost due to the fact that they are not old enough to be responsible for their sins and therefore could not repent of known sins. Thy therefore cannot be fit candidates for water baptism which is a symbol of the death, burial  and resurrection of Jesus Christ and a testimony to the world that the individual has been saved from a life of sin and that he is walking in newness of life.

Only personal disciples and followers of Jesus Christ were commanded to be baptized.

Matt. 28:19-20, V, 19, Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

v, 20, Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Mark 16:15-16, v, 16, He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

v, 17, And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

Acts 2:38-39, v, 38, Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

v, 39, For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  4,056
  • Content Per Day:  15.13
  • Days Won:  0

We have very young children killing people in the Middle East, Africa, and South America.  If a little one commits murder, are they going to Heaven?

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

We have very young children killing people in the Middle East, Africa, and South America.  If a little one commits murder, are they going to Heaven?

Under common law, seven was the age of reason. Children under the age of seven were conclusively presumed incapable of committing a crime because they did not possess the reasoning ability to understand that their conduct violated the standards of acceptable community behaviour.

I believe, if they have reached the age of reason, understand and know that they are doing wrong, then no, they will not go to heaven.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  4,056
  • Content Per Day:  15.13

15 minutes ago, HAZARD said:

Under common law, seven was the age of reason. Children under the age of seven were conclusively presumed incapable of committing a crime because they did not possess the reasoning ability to understand that their conduct violated the standards of acceptable community behaviour.

I believe, if they have reached the age of reason, understand and know that they are doing wrong, then no, they will not go to heaven.

That's probably a younger age than most people can accept.

1 hour ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

That's probably a younger age than most people can accept.

Yes. I remember being age seven. I started school at age five and by age seven I was taught and knew about God, His commandments, went to church, obeyed my parents, teachers, was also taught to respect the law, police officers, how to cross a busy road. I also knew when I did wrong and was punished for doing so when caught. It would not even enter my mind to kill another child or any person.

Even if I was taught as a child that it was a good thing to kill people, my natural human instinct would tell me even then, as it does now that it is wrong and an un-natural act.

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  73
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

On 3/20/2017 at 1:12 PM, Rick_Parker said:

"Predestination?" No, that is not why children go to heaven when they die. Yes, GOD does know who will and will not accept Christ as their Savior. But that is foreknowledge on the part of GOD, not predestination. Scripture teaches us, in Romans 8:28-30 "And we know that God works all things together for the good of those who love Him, who are called according to His purpose. For those God foreknew, He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son, so that He would be the firstborn among many brothers. And those He predestined He also called, those He called He also justified, those He justified He also glorified." First come the foreknowledge, then the predestination.

The reason that children go to heaven is because until they understand the law and the sin nature, they, because of GOD's Justice, are not held responsible and therefore have not sinned in the eyes of GOD. God is love and His concern for children is evident in Matthew 18:14 where Jesus says, “Your Father in heaven is not willing that any of these little ones should be lost.” People go to hell because they choose in willful rebellion and unbelief to reject God and His grace. Children are incapable of this kind of conscious rejection of God. Where such rebellion and willful disobedience is absent, God is gracious to receive.

There is no sin nature.  That is  doctrine of men.

It is written.

Ecclesiastes 7:311599 Geneva Bible (GNV)

31 Only lo, this have I found, that God hath made man righteous: but they have sought many [a]inventions.

The truth will set you free.....

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Content Count:  269
  • Content Per Day:  0.11

On 3/20/2017 at 1:12 PM, Rick_Parker said:

The reason that children go to heaven is because until they understand the law and the sin nature, they, because of GOD's Justice, are not held responsible and therefore have not sinned in the eyes of GOD. God is love and His concern for children is evident in Matthew 18:14 where Jesus says, “Your Father in heaven is not willing that any of these little ones should be lost.” People go to hell because they choose in willful rebellion and unbelief to reject God and His grace. Children are incapable of this kind of conscious rejection of God. Where such rebellion and willful disobedience is absent, God is gracious to receive.

Correct.  The sin that leads to death is "conscious rejection of God".

Even babies are smarter than to do that. :D

Edited by SkyWriting

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Content Count:  269
  • Content Per Day:  0.11

33 minutes ago, Sojourner414 said:

Sin has nothing  to do with intellect; otherwise, we wouldn't have people on this planet who were smart and evil.

You're really grumpy today. :D

• 3 years later...

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1,265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.44
  • Content Count:  2,637
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Birthday:  02/04/1972

Do all Babies go to heaven? 

No. It there isn't salvation apart from Christ.

• 3 months later...