• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,371
  • Content Per Day:  0.87
  • Days Won:  0

4 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

What is it then that the leaders of the world receive from the apostate church and other religions, that make them `drunk, ` wanting to drink and drink of it.

Hi Marilyn.  Thanks for your laid out insights on how Mystery Babylon setups her system of control ect. Good read and enjoyed it.  Later on i will add some of my own thoughts.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  2,371
  • Content Per Day:  0.87

1 hour ago, Revelation Man said:

The Seven Headed Beast she has been co-mingled with stretches back to Egypt and Assyria we are pretty sure, but WE KNOW it stretches back to Babylon for sure. So she has to date back to at least Babylon

Revelation Man, i will have to go back and read all your threads and get a more comprehensive understanding .  I see some disparities among the saints here on who Mystery Babylon is and how she "intoxicates" the "whole world".  What method she used or what was issued from her goldern cup to make the saints drunk .    Have you ever seen or heard of people being drunk in  the spirit.  This is real and  it is a spiritual entity that enters a person and the feeling and symptoms is a drunken ecstasy that is like ingesting a alcoholic beverage.    Great stuff.

I see your thread on this topic and will find some time to go read the entire thread.

Edited by warrior12

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,040
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

2 hours ago, warrior12 said:

Revelation Man, i will have to go back and read all your threads and get a more comprehensive understanding .  I see some disparities among the saints here on who Mystery Babylon is and how she "intoxicates" the "whole world".  What method she used or what was issued from her goldern cup to make the saints drunk .    Have you ever seen or heard of people being drunk in  the spirit.  This is real and  it is a spiritual entity that enters a person and the feeling and symptoms is a drunken ecstasy that is like ingesting a alcoholic beverage.    Great stuff.

I see your thread on this topic and will find some time to go read the entire thread.

I spent two years researching Revelation and Daniel and I wrote a blog, then I had to redo it because the Holy Spirit basically told me HEY, Here's whats up.....In my other blog about Babylon here is something that was in it that was not used in my REWRITE...You know how that goes, when the Spirit leads us another direction, we go with it. But since you mentioned "INTOXICATED" I thought I might as well place it here.....

The kings in league with the Beast then destroys the Great Harlot (False Religion) in Revelation 17:16 and burn her, but why? Because the Anti-Christ will demand that all worship him as god !! He will destroy any and all religions in order to bring this to pass. The Harlot sits on many waters, which is peoples, nations and tongues, so she is world wide by the end times.In Rev. 17:17 we find out that God placed this in their hearts to fulfill his will. God has judged the Great Harlot. The kings were made drunk by her wine, the apostles were made drunk by the Holy Spirit, yin/yang.

Please read in full, in with an open mind, because it went against a lot of things I myself believed. Traditions of men are strong, and when the Holy Spirit reveals deep truths, we have to do a double look sometimes. I have updated the blog somewhat, I have added at the end that Babylon is also the Statue and Jesus is going to SMASH it, Babylon was the Head (GOLD) of this Statue and Jesus SMASHES at the END TIMES !!  The Gov. side (Babylon) destroys the False Religion. 

God Bless.....

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,128
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

21 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

But why do we try and limit it to apostate Churches? Wingnut speaks about it can not be Jerusalem (He`s Right) because she does not have all the blood of the Saints and the Martyrs.....Likewise no Church can have all the Blood of the Saints and Martyrs.

Hi Revelation Man,

`And I saw the woman, drunk with the blood of saints and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus.` (Rev. 17: 6)

I do not read ALL in the scriptures there bro.

Marilyn.

17 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

. The kings were made drunk by her wine, the apostles were made drunk by the Holy Spirit, yin/yang.

Hi Revelation Man,

No yin/yang there bro. The Apostles were NOT drunk by the Holy Spirit, which is the HOLY SPIRIT, and calls us to be sober. (1 Thess. 5: 6) The disciples were -

`...all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.` (Acts 2: 4)

It does NOT say they were drunk and began to roll on the floor etc. It is those who were mocking that said, -

`They are full of new wine.` (Acts 2: 13)

Peter clears up the matter by saying -

`For these are NOT drunk, as you suppose, since it is only the third hour of the day...` (Acts 2: 15)

regards, Marilyn.

On 5/30/2017 at 1:34 AM, Marilyn C said:

Hi Revelation Man,

`And I saw the woman, drunk with the blood of saints and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus.` (Rev. 17: 6)

I do not read ALL in the scriptures there bro.

So you don't think the Harlot is going to be judged for ALL of her transgressions just some? The Saints of Old (which is why Martyrs of Jesus are mentioned, to differentiate between to the two) weren't even around when the Church of Rome was formed and others that are Protestant followed. The Harlot has all of the Blood of the Saints and Martyrs of Jesus on her hands. She stretches from Egypt to Babylon to the end time Beast/Anti-Christ. She is Mysticism, Witchcraft, Astrology, Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, etc, all false religion. How can the Anti-Christ/Beast and his Kings destroy her, yet be in league with her as many imply? Its just not going to happen that way he will wipe out all Religions, and thus the Harlot is Burned and Destroyed.

On 5/30/2017 at 1:40 AM, Marilyn C said:

Hi Revelation Man,

No yin/yang there bro. The Apostles were NOT drunk by the Holy Spirit, which is the HOLY SPIRIT, and calls us to be sober. (1 Thess. 5: 6) The disciples were -

`...all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.` (Acts 2: 4)

It does NOT say they were drunk and began to roll on the floor etc. It is those who were mocking that said, -

`They are full of new wine.` (Acts 2: 13)

Peter clears up the matter by saying -

`For these are NOT drunk, as you suppose, since it is only the third hour of the day...` (Acts 2: 15)

The Apostles were drunk in the Holy Spirit, and the evil people of this world is drunk by Satan's spirit. 

13 Others mocking said, These men are full of new wine. (They thought they were drunk on WINE!! )

14 But Peter, standing up with the eleven, lifted up his voice, and said unto them, Ye men of Judaea, and all ye that dwell at Jerusalem, be this known unto you, and hearken to my words:

15 For these are not drunken, as ye suppose, seeing it is but the third hour of the day.

16 But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel;

17 And it shall come to pass in the last days....................

Of course it was not Wine, it was the Holy Spirit making them speak in tongues, and making them drunk in the Spirit. If you ever get so much of the Spirit on/in you where you can't even hardly stand then you will understand it in a different light. Likewise God uses the same metaphor, people that follow Satan are made drunk by the Harlot which is any and all Religions that are not of God, when you see a Witch, is she drunk in the Spirit of Satan? What about these crazy people who commit suicide to blow up others in Allah's name? You reckon they are have drunk from the Harlots spiritual Cup of Abominations? I think so. 

I think know what it means, it meant the others had never seen such a thing and actually thought they were drunk. They didn't know all of those languages so they naturally thought they were speaking jiberish. I don't think they were mocking God on purpose. The reason I didn't use yin/yang in my final blog was because many people would associate the words with Mysticism instead of my intended meaning....There is a God/Holy Way/Holy Spirit and there is Satan/Evil Way/Evil Spirit of this Evil World. We can follow God and be intoxicated/immersed with his Holy Spirit or we can follow Satan and be intoxicated/immersed in his evil ways.

God Bless

Edited by Revelation Man

38 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

The Apostles were drunk in the Holy Spirit, and the evil people of this world is drunk by Satan's spirit. 

God Bless

Rev. And what behaviour do you read that shows they were drunk?

39 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

So you don't think the Harlot is going to be judged for ALL of her transgressions just some? The Saints of Old (which is why Martyrs of Jesus are mentioned, to differentiate between to the two) weren't even around when the Church of Rome was formed and others that are Protestant followed. The Harlot has all of the Blood of the Saints and Martyrs of Jesus on her hands. She stretches from Egypt to Babylon to the end tome Beast/Anti-Christ. She is Mysticism, Witchcraft, Astrology, Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, etc, all false religion. How can the Anti-Christ/Beast and his Kings destroy her, yet be i league with her as many imply? Its just not going to happen that way he will wipe out all Religions, and thus the Harlot is Burned and Destroyed.

Hi Revelation Man,

We are seeing the last manifestation of `apostasy.` And apostasy happened in Israel too, as we know. God will judge all those who have turned from Him at the Great White throne. What we are seeing judged in Rev. 17 is the system that brings all the religious groups together.

regards, Marilyn.

5 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Rev. And what behaviour do you read that shows they were drunk?

You just have to experience it I guess, I can't explain it any better. The guys were not mocking, they thought they were drunk. You can be drunk in the Spirit, been there done that. 

5 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Revelation Man,

We are seeing the last manifestation of `apostasy.` And apostasy happened in Israel too, as we know. God will judge all those who have turned from Him at the Great White throne. What we are seeing judged in Rev. 17 is the system that brings all the religious groups together.

The Falling away is a misnomer. It is the Departure of the Church. Will the world get coarser as well as the Church, of course, but we need to understand what is being spoken of in each passage. The Falling away is the Rapture And there will be no unification of Religions, Satan is going to destroy all Religions and claim to be GOD, a deity unto himself. He will kill the Harlot off. 

• Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.32
  • Days Won:  67

On 5/27/2017 at 9:22 PM, warrior12 said:

Hi wingnut. Earlier on in this post you mentioned the above.   I like your thoughts and thinking pattern, but want to get an insight of what you mean by the above.  Is rev 18:21-23  being symbolic then, when it say she will be destroyed and not inhabited again .  I want to grasp what you really mean in terms of who this harlot is.  

The first thing in regards to this, is that symbols don't change.  God doesn't tell us what a symbol means and then later change that meaning.  We know from Revelation 12 that the woman represents Israel, but it is important to keep in mind that there are two groups regarding Israel in the end times.

Zechariah 13:8 And it shall come to pass in all the land,”
Says the Lord,
“That two-thirds in it shall be cut off and die,
But one–third shall be left in it:

Revelation 12 addresses the 1/3, Revelation 17 addresses the 2/3.  The woman in Revelation 17 is riding the beast, not fleeing from the beast as the woman in Revelation 12 is.  So here is evidence that supports this woman is Israel, and deals with her riding the beast as well.

Revelation 17  Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and talked with me, saying to me, “Come, I will show you the judgment of the great harlot who sits on many waters, 2 with whom the kings of the earth committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth were made drunk with the wine of her fornication.”

The first thing to address is that the woman is a harlot, this is the very thing God has spoken in regards to Israel repeatedly in prophecy.  The best example is found in the book of Hosea.  The first three chapters are a summary of Hosea's personal life, in which God instructs him to marry a harlot as a metaphor for His relationship with Israel.  Chapters 4-14 breaks things down in more detail, below is an example that points directly to this truth including the wine reference.

Hosea 4:11 “Harlotry, wine, and new wine enslave the heart.
12 My people ask counsel from their wooden idols,
And their staff informs them.
For the spirit of harlotry has caused them to stray,
And they have played the harlot against their God.

The explanation regarding the waters the harlot sits on are given later in the same chapter of Revelation.

Revelation 17:15 Then he said to me, “The waters which you saw, where the harlot sits, are peoples, multitudes, nations, and tongues."

I'll come back to this later on but wanted to display it here since it appears in the first segment, and the importance of the reference is in regards to the beast and his kingdom.

Revelation 17:3 So he carried me away in the Spirit into the wilderness. And I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast which was full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

Not all of Israel is in Judea, so we see the reference to the wilderness above, and Hosea touches on the fact that even some of those who are representative of the 2/3 are not in cities.  You also see in this verse the reference to the beast being scarlet, and also it touches on what occurs in Jerusalem which we know as the 'abomination of desolation'.  We'll come back to this again.

Hosea 4:13 They offer sacrifices on the mountaintops,
And burn incense on the hills,
Under oaks, poplars, and terebinths,
Because their shade is good.
Therefore your daughters commit harlotry,
And your brides commit adultery.

Hosea touches on the fact that the Jews are spread out within the land, and also that some travel outside the land.  The point being, the group that is protected in the wilderness are separate from the 2/3 that will be cut off and die.  To be cut off and die is of course clarified by Jesus in the gospel of John regarding the vine and the branches.

Revelation 17:4 The woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet, and adorned with gold and precious stones and pearls, having in her hand a golden cup full of abominations and the filthiness of her fornication.

The woman's attire directs us back to the priestly attire that Aaron and the levites were instructed to wear in Exodus 28.  It is not a perfect match because the blue and gold are not mentioned, but the overall similarities are no coincidence given all of this information.  Right down to the precious metals, stones, and pearls.

Revelation 17:5 And on her forehead a name was written:

MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT,
THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS
AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS
OF THE EARTH.

This is another direct link to Exodus 28, regarding what Aaron was instructed to wear on his forehead.

Exodus 28:36 “You shall also make a plate of pure gold and engrave on it, like the engraving of a signet:

HOLINESS TO THE LORD.

37 And you shall put it on a blue cord, that it may be on the turban; it shall be on the front of the turban. 38 So it shall be on Aaron’s forehead, that Aaron may bear the iniquity of the holy things which the children of Israel hallow in all their holy gifts; and it shall always be on his forehead, that they may be accepted before the Lord."

So consider what is written on her forehead exactly.  For now I'll specifically address the final segment and how it links these things.  First, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS part, and also this segment from Hosea touches on the priestly garments.

Hosea 4:5 Therefore you shall stumble in the day;
The prophet also shall stumble with you in the night;
And I will destroy your mother.
6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge.
Because you have rejected knowledge,
I also will reject you from being priest for Me;
Because you have forgotten the law of your God,
I also will forget your children.

The mother reference is in regards to Jerusalem itself, which ties into the second part of what is written on her forehead, THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.  The 'abomination of desolation' takes place in Jerusalem, in the temple, where the beast will declare himself to be god.  The 3 1/2 year period we know as the great tribulation begins around this very event, and this is when wickedness will truly rule the earth.  The beast will set up shop from there, demand to be worshiped by all from there, and even erect his own idols to be worshiped from there.

Going back to verse 4 there is one more important detail, the cup.

Revelation 17: 4 The woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet, and adorned with gold and precious stones and pearls, having in her hand a golden cup full of abominations and the filthiness of her fornication.

We find that tied in through Zechariah as more evidence as to who the harlot is, and linking the cup to Jerusalem.

Zechariah 12: 2 “Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of drunkenness to all the surrounding peoples, when they lay siege against Judah and Jerusalem.

The main charges God brings against Israel have always centered around idolatry, turning to other gods, and turning to other nations for help when they should have been turning to Him.  The enemy revolted against God because he wanted to be god, and everything he has done in the interim is an attempt to copy God, which continues to the end.  The enemy forms his own unholy trinity, satan as the father, antichrist as the son, false prophet as the spirit.

Those are my conclusions regarding the woman and her identity, I will continue regarding the beast and the whole picture regarding Mystery Babylon later on.  Time for work soon, so maybe later tonight.

God bless