kenny2212

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  0

"In Matthew 24 Jesus is speaking to the church, His disciples are the people He entrusted to start the church, and that is who He is speaking to, privately."

But not yet ..... Matthew 24 is all about Israel in the coming tribulation .... not the "church"

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

4 hours ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

"In Matthew 24 Jesus is speaking to the church, His disciples are the people He entrusted to start the church, and that is who He is speaking to, privately."

But not yet ..... Matthew 24 is all about Israel in the coming tribulation .... not the "church"

Exactly where in Matthew 24 do you draw that conclusion?

Just compare what you have already noticed from Matthew 24 to Revelation 16 in regards to the catching away.  They appear at exactly the same timeline that Jesus laid out in Matthew 24, at the end of the age.

Matthew 24:36 “But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, but My Father only. 37 But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. 38 For as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, 39 and did not know until the flood came and took them all away, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. 40 Then two men will be in the field: one will be taken and the other left. 41 Two women will be grinding at the mill: one will be taken and the other left. 42 Watch therefore, for you do not know what hour your Lord is coming. 43 But know this, that if the master of the house had known what hour the thief would come, he would have watched and not allowed his house to be broken into. 44 Therefore you also be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect.

Revelation 16:15 “Behold, I am coming as a thief. Blessed is he who watches, and keeps his garments, lest he walk naked and they see his shame.”

16 And they gathered them together to the place called in Hebrew, Armageddon.

Now we know who is coming, so I really don't understand what the debate is about.  The passage in Revelation is not vague as to when this occurs, just prior to Armageddon.  From there it is simply a matter of application, regardless of whether you believe Matthew 24 is speaking to a group that doesn't read it, or for the group who does.  It does not change when it takes place, so the thing to do is be prepared.

Ephesians 6:10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. 11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. 13 Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

This is how we are to be prepared, found in another letter to the church.  Take note of what else is said in Matthew 24 regarding keeping your garments, because these are the garments it is referring you to.  You don't need armor to flee, as there is nothing covering your backside listed in the armor mentioned in what follows.  As verse 13 states, withstand in the evil day, stand.

God bless

"Exactly where in Matthew 24 do you draw that conclusion?

Just compare what you have already noticed from Matthew 24 to Revelation 16 in regards to the catching away.  They appear at exactly the same timeline that Jesus laid out in Matthew 24, at the end of the age."

There is nothing about those who belong to the Lord and are taken out in Matthew 24 .... all of this is about Israel in the tribulation period after

4 minutes ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

"Exactly where in Matthew 24 do you draw that conclusion?

Just compare what you have already noticed from Matthew 24 to Revelation 16 in regards to the catching away.  They appear at exactly the same timeline that Jesus laid out in Matthew 24, at the end of the age."

There is nothing about those who belong to the Lord and are taken out in Matthew 24 .... all of this is about Israel in the tribulation period after

Not for the church, and yet it is found in one of the gospels :noidea:

Which one?

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,066
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

8 hours ago, wingnut- said:

If there were a pre-tribulation rapture, what would I have to be prepared for exactly?

Have it your own way, I don't spend my time when I clearly see its being wasted. 

3 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

Have it your own way, I don't spend my time when I clearly see its being wasted. 

Proverbs 3:5-6  Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths.

It is never a waste to discuss scriptures brother, don't be discouraged.

God bless

15 minutes ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

Which one?

Matthew, the first of the four gospels.

Matthew 24 is all about Israel in the coming tribulation .... no others

Acts 1:6-7 confirms this truth .... the first disciples were Israelites

The other scriptures of a similar nature like Luke 21 are the same

All about Israel in the coming tribulation .... still future

The Lord gives no dating [2 Peter 3:8-9]

• Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,533
  • Days Won:  1

16 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

I guess you are pre-tribulation with your statements, like I am

I am pre-trib. You're pre-trib and deny the pre-trib sign in the heavens? Rev 12:1-5. 

The Day of the Lord and the Rapture are Different

The Day of the Lord is from 2017-2024 consisting of multiple events within that time frame. The rapture is the first event that occurs on The Day of the Lord.

There are some instances where references are made to the fact if you miss the Rapture, you are THRUST into sudden Destruction. I mean if you are one of the 5 Virgins (types) to miss the Rapture, you WILL GO THROUGH THE TRIBULATION, it will be your destiny, so for all who miss this Rapture, as Christians who have t then rededicate their lives to Christ or resist the Mark of the Beast and become a Martyr, you will have to pay a steep price for missing the Rapture. So as soon as the Rapture happens, if I was not in that Rapture, I would feel dreadful. Knowing whats to come. 

Partial rapture is false RM. All born again Christians will go up in the rapture, otherwise the body of Christ will be disfigured lol.

The "oil" in the parable of the 5 virgins is referring to the Holy Spirit. A born again Christian will never run out of oil because the Holy Spirit will never leave them. He is with them until redemption, Eph 1:13-14, Eph 4:30.

They will be in hiding, and in fear of Gods Wrath, not Marrying as in the Days of Noah. You see I think this is referring to the people during Noah's time laughing and mocking Noah who was WARNING THEM of what was to come shortly. Noah **** himself in and then the Rains came, but of course it took a few days for the Flood waters to go crazy. LIKEWISE.....We have been warning of the coming RAPTURE, you need to give your Lives to Christ, else you are going to go through a time of HELLISH NIGHTMARES like never seen before !! And they laugh and Mock us of course, saying WHERE IS THE PROMISE OF HIS COMING......Scoffing at our very words, just like they laughed and mocked Noah. Then SUDDEN DESTRUCTION

The same way you laughed and mocked me when I warned you about the Rev 12:1-5 great sign in the heavens? :rolleyes:

This is true, but this will happen AFTER THE RAPTURE Brother.

The rapture is the first event that will kick off the Day of the Lord bro.