• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  327
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

8 hours ago, eldios said:

Only a few chosen servants who testify to the knowledge of God called Christ will understand this following passage;

Genesis 1
26: Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, after our likeness; and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth." 
27: So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them. 

Jesus learned that a created man and God are the same exact thing. We all came from the ONE thing called the Tree of Life. 

Revelation 2

7: He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who conquers I will grant to eat of the tree of life, which is in the paradise of God.' 

What is your point? You have not explained yourself! You need to learn to explain what particular point you are trying to get across and why it is correct. I do not see how these verses even related to my comments on John 10:30. Please help me to understand whatever it is you are trying to say.

Edited by Limey_Bob

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  349
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  2

Eldios is now labeled a nonbeliever? Are they allowed to post here still to answer the questions posted to them? 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

48 minutes ago, Your closest friendnt said:

Do you think he meant to emphasize, that the whole world needed to eat from the tree of life, and JESUS CHRIST is the one who opened the way to the tree of life 

Thus creating the new man, the  children of God with the life in them, the ETERNAL LIFE. 

That could be, only he did not phrase it right. 

I hope so. 

The only time we see and are allowed to eat of the Tree of Life is in Revelation 22.  Not before then are we allowed to eat of the trees fruit.  We are sustained by Christ.

17 minutes ago, Wolf Bridges said:

Eldios is now labeled a nonbeliever? Are they allowed to post here still to answer the questions posted to them? 

No, he is not allowed to answer any question posted to him outside of the Outer Court.  Anyone who denies the deity of Christ is not a believer in Him. 

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  7,853
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

1 minute ago, OneLight said:

The only time we see and are allowed to eat of the Tree of Life is in Revelation 22.  Not before then are we allowed to eat of the trees fruit.  We are sustained by Christ.

JESUS CHRIST is the LIFE, I sure hope so, if not we are all dead. 

"If you do not eat my flesh and drink my blood, you have not part in me". 

Jesus Christ is the ETERNAL LIFE. 

What is the deference between the Life and the ETERNAL LIFE . 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Friendnt

We certrainly can see the Sword as Gods Justice in that anyone trying to obtain Eternal Life  by their own efforts"Reconciliation back to the Father"(Gen 3:24 After he drove the man out, he placed on the east side[e] of the Garden of Eden cherubim and a flaming sword flashing back and forth to guard the way to the tree of life.) 

Jesus is "the Way" ,the Only Way but we also see in Revelation the Tree of Life ...The Way,the Truth & the Life

King James Bible   Rev 22:2
In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations........

The River of Life
REv 22:1Then the angel showed me a river of the water of life, as clear as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb, 2down the middle of the main street of the city. On either side of the river stood a tree of life,producing twelve kinds of fruit and yielding a fresh cropfor each month. And the leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations. 3No longer will there be any curse. The throne of God and of the Lamb will be within the city, and His servants will worship Him.…

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  327
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

On 2017-4-2 at 1:41 PM, angels4u said:

y
10:22-30 All who have any thing to say to Christ, may find Him in the temple. Christ would make us to believe; we make ourselves doubt. The Jews understood His meaning, but could not form His words into a full charge against him. He described the gracious disposition and happy state of His sheep; they heard and believed His word, followed Him as His faithful disciples, and none of them should perish; for the Son and the Father were one. Thus He was able to defend His sheep against all their enemies, which proves that He claimed Divine power and perfection equally with the Father.

John 17:21
that all of them may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I am in You. May they also be in Us, so that the world may believe that You sent Me.

Deuteronomy 6:4
"Hear, O Israel! The LORD is our God, the LORD is one!

The Unbelief of the Jews
…29My Father who has given them to Me is greater than all. No one can snatch them out of My Father’s hand. 30I and the Father are one.” 31At this, the Jews again picked up stones to stone Him.…

download.png

Angels4U  what is your point? I do not understand your post.

53 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings Friendnt

We certrainly can see the Sword as Gods Justice in that anyone trying to obtain Eternal Life  by their own efforts"Reconciliation back to the Father"(Gen 3:24 After he drove the man out, he placed on the east side[e] of the Garden of Eden cherubim and a flaming sword flashing back and forth to guard the way to the tree of life.) 

Jesus is "the Way" ,the Only Way but we also see in Revelation the Tree of Life ...The Way,the Truth & the Life

King James Bible   Rev 22:2
In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations........

Hello kwick, how do you think Adam and the rest of the people after him including the Jews felt by been informed that there is a tree , the tree of Life, but man cannot have access to it. 

( And the trees clap their hands)

Hope you understand that the tree is not a literal tree. (It makes reference to the one who has not just the life but the ETERNAL LIFE, the CHRIST of GOD).

How all the people felt reading that there is no way to access the tree of Life. 

And a compliant, why this God forbit access to the tree of Life, he should invite and not block access. 

Does he not want us anymore, did he made us just for the devil. 

In due the time God informed that the tree of Life will be coming to the people. 

The tree of Life did not have ready fruit for the people here on earth, till after Jesus return from the place of the dead. 

The fruit of ETERNAL LIFE it was ready, the access to it was open. 

But not before the ETERNAL LIFE was offered to those who were in the place of the dead first. 

Jesus gave the ETERNAL LIFE first to those who believe in him in the place of the dead, before his resurrection . 

2 hours ago, Your closest friendnt said:

JESUS CHRIST is the LIFE, I sure hope so, if not we are all dead. 

"If you do not eat my flesh and drink my blood, you have not part in me". 

Jesus Christ is the ETERNAL LIFE. 

What is the deference between the Life and the ETERNAL LIFE .

Did you even read my post?  We are sustained by Christ.  The Tree of Life is not Jesus.

Revelation 22:1-6

And he showed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding from the throne of God and of the Lamb. In the middle of its street, and on either side of the river, was the tree of life, which bore twelve fruits, each tree yielding its fruit every month. The leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations. And there shall be no more curse, but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it, and His servants shall serve Him. They shall see His face, and His name shall be on their foreheads. There shall be no night there: They need no lamp nor light of the sun, for the Lord God gives them light. And they shall reign forever and ever.

4 hours ago, OneLight said:

Did you even read my post?  We are sustained by Christ.  The Tree of Life is not Jesus.

Revelation 22:1-6

And he showed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding from the throne of God and of the Lamb. In the middle of its street, and on either side of the river, was the tree of life, which bore twelve fruits, each tree yielding its fruit every month. The leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations. And there shall be no more curse, but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it, and His servants shall serve Him. They shall see His face, and His name shall be on their foreheads. There shall be no night there: They need no lamp nor light of the sun, for the Lord God gives them light. And they shall reign forever and ever.

The tree of Life in Genesis it was for the fallen man, to eat and live forever with God . 

As with the fruit of the tree of the fall, one time to eat from that tree was enough . 

It did not wear of and Adam needed to keep eating from it, only one time . 

The same for the tree of Life in the Garden of Eden. 

God said if Adam eats from the tree of Life he will be like us and  live forever. 

He did not say that he will need to keep on eating from that tree. 

Only once. 

And the tree of Life in the Garden had only one kind of fruit. And nothing it is said about the leafs of the tree , and there were not nations that time.  their use for the healing of the nation's , 

And nothing it sad of been by the river of life, and many trees of Life on the side of the river, 

And the Throne of the Lamb , JESUS was not died yet and this is a Heavenly Throne with the Father in the Heavens. 

The Garden was on the earth. 

And the tree of Life in the Garden of Eden was in the middle of the Garden. And there was only Adam and Eve.

In the river with the trees of life and their twelve kinds of fruits there are many people, in existence.

Those two trees are not the same, the Heavenly picture has redeemed people been nurish, with the fruit of Life, and no need for the light of the Sun. And so on . 

So I was referring to my post about the Tree of Life in the Garden here on earth, which it had the fruit of Life for someone who had death in him, to remove the death and get life. 

The trees of life by the river with the twelve fruits it is a Heavenly picture and the fruits are for those who have life in them and not Death like Adam and his generations. 

It is for their nurisment as it flows from the throne of the Lamb, their Redeemer, the life giver. 

Hope that you discernment the deference between the tree in the midle of the Garden with the one fruit , and it's propose and the river and his many trees by the river, with the many different fruits, and the healing leafs. and their propose.