• Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

:)

The

And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst. John 6:35

Life

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6

Are You Hungry

Thy words were found, and I did eat them; and thy word was unto me the joy and rejoicing of mine heart: for I am called by thy name, O LORD God of hosts. Joel 15:16

Really Hungry...

Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this? John 11:25-26

:emot-heartbeat:

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

On 5/13/2017 at 11:42 PM, Your closest friendnt said:

You are quoting from the Gospel of John....
but you still  need Bible lessons.... 

:24:

Who Told

If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it. John 14:14

Who Told

One thing have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to inquire in his temple. Psalms 27:4

Love, Your Brother Joe

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

7 hours ago, Your closest friendnt said:

The tree of Life in Genesis it was for the fallen man, to eat and live forever with God . 

As with the fruit of the tree of the fall, one time to eat from that tree was enough . 

It did not wear of and Adam needed to keep eating from it, only one time . 

The same for the tree of Life in the Garden of Eden. 

God said if Adam eats from the tree of Life he will be like us and  live forever. 

He did not say that he will need to keep on eating from that tree. 

Only once. 

And the tree of Life in the Garden had only one kind of fruit. And nothing it is said about the leafs of the tree , and there were not nations that time.  their use for the healing of the nation's , 

And nothing it sad of been by the river of life, and many trees of Life on the side of the river, 

And the Throne of the Lamb , JESUS was not died yet and this is a Heavenly Throne with the Father in the Heavens. 

The Garden was on the earth. 

And the tree of Life in the Garden of Eden was in the middle of the Garden. And there was only Adam and Eve.

In the river with the trees of life and their twelve kinds of fruits there are many people, in existence.

Those two trees are not the same, the Heavenly picture has redeemed people been nurish, with the fruit of Life, and no need for the light of the Sun. And so on . 

So I was referring to my post about the Tree of Life in the Garden here on earth, which it had the fruit of Life for someone who had death in him, to remove the death and get life. 

The trees of life by the river with the twelve fruits it is a Heavenly picture and the fruits are for those who have life in them and not Death like Adam and his generations. 

It is for their nurisment as it flows from the throne of the Lamb, their Redeemer, the life giver. 

Hope that you discernment the deference between the tree in the midle of the Garden with the one fruit , and it's propose and the river and his many trees by the river, with the many different fruits, and the healing leafs. and their propose. 

The Tree of Life is not for the fallen man and Adam never ate of it.

Genesis 3:22-24

Then the Lord God said, “Behold, the man has become like one of Us, to know good and evil. And now, lest he put out his hand and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live forever”—  therefore the Lord God sent him out of the garden of Eden to till the ground from which he was taken.  So He drove out the man; and He placed cherubim at the east of the garden of Eden, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to guard the way to the tree of life.

If you had bothered to read what I posted, it was from Revelation.  There is only one Tree of Life in scripture, and like the Ark of the Covenant, was brought to Heaven for protection.  God did not make a second Tree of Life, nor did He make a second Ark of the Covenant.

As for what the Tree of Life had for fruit and what it was for, not once is that discussed in Genesis, so I am not sure where you are getting your information from.  Please provide scripture that tells us that the Tree of Life in the Garden of Eden had only one fruit.  Also, have you considered that there will be no need to eat from the Tree of Life to stay alive in heaven?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Hello Friendnt

Hello kwick, how do you think Adam and the rest of the people after him including the Jews felt by been informed that there is a tree , the tree of Life, but man cannot have access to it. 

( And the trees clap their hands)

Hope you understand that the tree is not a literal tree. (It makes reference to the one who has not just the life but the ETERNAL LIFE, the CHRIST of GOD).

You don't have to "hope",I will tell gladly tell you what I Understand so there is no confusion .I believe Gods Word  ,the LITERAL Word,I do Believe that John was shown the Wonderful Things that await us in Paradise and the Tree of Life is one of those Magnificent things of God,that He Created,He Created them one time because what He Makes is Perfect & it is Good...

The Tree of Life in Revelation is the Tree of Life that was the very same Tree that Adam & Eve no longer had access to because they had to leave the Beautiful Garden of Eden....that Tree was probably what would have sustained their bodies for Eternity & it is highly likely it will sustain our New Glorified Bodies Forever

I wonder if you understand what OneLight has said (Christ Jesus "sustains" us).....How can you say the Tree of Life is a symbolic tree in Genesis & the Tree of Life in Heaven is a different tree.....The Tree of LIfe had cherubim with flaming swords to guard it,I would imagine if that Tree was here on earth someone would have found it by now....I Believe God Removed the Tree and the Tree is exactly where He Said it is and exactly how John described it to us....God & the Lamb(Jesus) are the LIFE of the waters of the river that "sustains" the Tree of Life with it 12 kinds of fruit & healing leaves

So,"yes" I do Understand the Tree of Life is a literal tree.....                                     God Bless,Kwik

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,853
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, kwikphilly said:

Hello Friendnt

You don't have to "hope",I will tell gladly tell you what I Understand so there is no confusion .I believe Gods Word  ,the LITERAL Word,I do Believe that John was shown the Wonderful Things that await us in Paradise and the Tree of Life is one of those Magnificent things of God,that He Created,He Created them one time because what He Makes is Perfect & it is Good...

The Tree of Life in Revelation is the Tree of Life that was the very same Tree that Adam & Eve no longer had access to because they had to leave the Beautiful Garden of Eden....that Tree was probably what would have sustained their bodies for Eternity & it is highly likely it will sustain our New Glorified Bodies Forever

I wonder if you understand what OneLight has said (Christ Jesus "sustains" us).....How can you say the Tree of Life is a symbolic tree in Genesis & the Tree of Life in Heaven is a different tree.....The Tree of LIfe had cherubim with flaming swords to guard it,I would imagine if that Tree was here on earth someone would have found it by now....I Believe God Removed the Tree and the Tree is exactly where He Said it is and exactly how John described it to us....God & the Lamb(Jesus) are the LIFE of the waters of the river that "sustains" the Tree of Life with it 12 kinds of fruit & healing leaves

So,"yes" I do Understand the Tree of Life is a literal tree.....                                     God Bless,Kwik

This is not a salvation issue, so are some how involved in a discussion for discovery. 

I see that one of your guiding stars is to see as you put it "literally", and to read this specific passage of Scriptures in Genesis about the single "Tree of life", together with the passage of Scriptures about the two "Trees of life" in the book of Revelation. 

The first Tree of Life I am not sure if you see it in the same Garden Adam was created, together with the other tree with the forbidden fruit, this is the Garden of Eden. 

I am not sure what you understand about the Garden of Eden, as whether it was here on earth or not, literally. 

And whether the dust the God use for Adam was from the same Garden, or he use the dust from the Garden, but he didn't make him here on earth, but instead he took the dust in Heaven, to make the man in Heaven and not on earth. 

Perhaps you could tell us about the teachings of Moses, and the prophets, and the Jews at the time of JESUS about the Tree of Life in the Garden, and the teachings of the disciples after the resurrection till they die, about the Tree of Life in the Garden. And their instructions that the Lord instructed them to see things only literally.

God bless. 

This is not a salvation issue, not need to go on with that , I only wanted to let you know that I look at those things the same way the disciples of Jesus Christ look, and teach. 

God bless 

Friendnt...

You asked me a question & I answered it,I didn't say it was a Salvational issue so I really don't know what your point it.....I don't speak to you condescendingly & I would appreciate it if you would show the same respect....The Topic of this Thread is not about Moses,not the Prophets or anything else except....is Jesus "God the Son" or merely the Son of God.........I suppose thats what it still about is but now you are claiming Jesus is THE Tree of Life

You've been asked "How have you come by this information?" & "Can you provide Scripture to support your claim?"    If the Tree of Life is what you would like to discuss further then I encourage you to begin a Thread in an Appropriate Forum to do so..... your replies run on & on with your personal interpretations without any Scripture reference and they are continually off Topic so how about this question....Is Jesus GOD?                                                        God Bless<Kwik

9 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

Friendnt...

You asked me a question & I answered it,I didn't say it was a Salvational issue so I really don't know what your point it.....I don't speak to you condescendingly & I would appreciate it if you would show the same respect....The Topic of this Thread is not about Moses,not the Prophets or anything else except....is Jesus "God the Son" or merely the Son of God.........I suppose thats what it still about is but now you are claiming Jesus is THE Tree of Life

You've been asked "How have you come by this information?" & "Can you provide Scripture to support your claim?"    If the Tree of Life is what you would like to discuss further then I encourage you to begin a Thread in an Appropriate Forum to do so..... your replies run on & on with your personal interpretations without any Scripture reference and they are continually off Topic so how about this question....Is Jesus GOD?                                                        God Bless<Kwik

Is JESUS the CHRIST, or are we waiting for another CHRIST to come. 

Yes JESUS is the CHRIST of God. 

Is JESUS the Son of God, yes he is. 

Is JESUS the Savior of the world, or he for part of it, and not all.

JESUS is the Savior for the whole world. 

Are the people who die before JESUS CHRIST included within the meaning of the Whole World, 

If he is the Savior of the whole world then they must. 

We are saved by hearing and believing the Gospel. 

How about them , are they not suppose to be saved the same way, so they can call JESUS is our Savior or not. 

The Farices said to Jesus, you have made your self equal with God, and the keel him for that, 

Jesus Christ did not denied that he is equal with God. 

Do you believe that, I do. 

Is JESUS the Judge of all, does he deside for all, is it truth that every knee shall bow down to him. 

Yes this is the truth. 

How the people were judge before, JESUS was made the Judge of all.

All the answers are in the Scriptures and more specifically in the words of JESUS CHRIST about himself, when he was here on earth and after the resurrection.

And his disciples, had a lot to say about him, and Paul. 

If you really want to know the answer to your question look into the Scriptures and the words of JESUS CHRIST, I am sure he talked about himself, in this matter you are inquiring, for myself I follow him in this matter, and not one else. 

And I am not wrong, and I do not try to explain him, I don't have my own say in this matter. 

Friendnt...

I did not ask you if Jesus is the Christ,nor did I ask you any of the Descriptions of Jesus that you gave....you don't have to answer with an answer but my answer is very simple,it is as simple as the question... "Yes,Jesus is GOD"   I know my Lord,my God,my Savior ,my Lord Jesus.....You are just dancing around the question imo....

Again,is Jesus GOD?....saying He is equal with God is not quite the same as saying the claim,as He Did    Jesus is GOD,the Great I AM,KIng of kings,Lord of lords,the Name above every name......

King James Bible
Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.                                    John 8:58

18 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

Friendnt...

I did not ask you if Jesus is the Christ,nor did I ask you any of the Descriptions of Jesus that you gave....you don't have to answer with an answer but my answer is very simple,it is as simple as the question... "Yes,Jesus is GOD"   I know my Lord,my God,my Savior ,my Lord Jesus.....You are just dancing around the question imo....

Again,is Jesus GOD?....saying He is equal with God is not quite the same as saying the claim,as He Did    Jesus is GOD,the Great I AM,KIng of kings,Lord of lords,the Name above every name......

I am sorry to hear that you are not interested in what Jesus had to say about himself if understandood correctly. 

You are not a new Believer, and you can read the Bible, so why you can't not tell me what Jesus said about himself from the Bible. 

And if it is in the Bible within the right context , who am I to say otherwise. 

I am sorry I don't read any other books besides the Bible, and why should I, to get confused. 

The Bible is good for me.