• Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

2 minutes ago, Retrobyter said:

Shabbat shalom, missmuffet.

I see, so, no, right?

I think trying to convince each other to see and confirm the other person's view is a waste of time. And I do not believe in luck :)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,571
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

Just now, missmuffet said:

I think trying to convince each other to see and confirm the other person's view is a waste of time. And I do not believe in luck :)

Shabbat shalom, again, missmuffet.

Fair enough, regarding "luck"; I don't believe in it either; it was just a figure of speech.

However, what if someone is willing to take a second look at what you have to offer? I can't promise you how I will react, but I can promise an open mind. Pray about it, and give it a shot. If the Holy Spirit of God is willing, I've changed my whole outlook before, and I'd do it again for Him.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34

10 minutes ago, Retrobyter said:

Shabbat shalom, again, missmuffet.

Fair enough, regarding "luck"; I don't believe in it either; it was just a figure of speech.

However, what if someone is willing to take a second look at what you have to offer? I can't promise you how I will react, but I can promise an open mind. Pray about it, and give it a shot. If the Holy Spirit of God is willing, I've changed my whole outlook before, and I'd do it again for Him.

You believe what you believe. I am not trying to get you to come over to my side. That is not what I am all about :)

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

22 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

I have posted scripture backing up my interpretation of pretrib so many times I could not count them all.

We who disagree always disagree with those interpretations.  This won't change, ever.

(for me,  it is not those interpretations that are most disagreeable,  but other necessities that always OR usually OR frequently go along with them(those interpretations)  that result in awkward differences from Scripture) .... if the interpretations result from a false translation, 

or result in a false translation regarding any part of God's Word,  

then it is not acceptable - it must all test true and right with all of God's Word to be true and right.

1 minute ago, simplejeff said:

We who disagree always disagree with those interpretations.  This won't change, ever.

(for me,  it is not those interpretations that are most disagreeable,  but other necessities that always OR usually OR frequently go along with them(those interpretations)  that result in awkward differences from Scripture) .... if the interpretations result from a false translation, 

or result in a false translation regarding any part of God's Word,  

then it is not acceptable - it must all test true and right with all of God's Word to be true and right.

That is right Jeff :) The Pretrib, midtrib and posttrib views are not a salvation issue. Time will tell.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

Being PreTrib myself, I don't believe we know, since we were not told, when the Lord will return.  We have only the 'signs' we were told to look for and, personally, I believe they are all out there right now.

8 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

Being PreTrib myself, I don't believe we know, since we were not told, when the Lord will return.  We have only the 'signs' we were told to look for and, personally, I believe they are all out there right now.

That is right. We do not know when Jesus will rapture the Church. The Bible tells us that we are not supposed to know. Dating setting is a huge no...no. But Christ's second coming could be predicted according to the Antichrist the MOB and the Seal, Trumpet and Bowl judgments.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

1 hour ago, missmuffet said:
1 hour ago, simplejeff said:

1 hour ago, missmuffet said:

That is right ...The Pretrib, midtrib and posttrib views are not a salvation issue. Time will tell.

Right,  but maybe no time left,  as "other necessities that always OR usually OR frequently go along ...(those interpretations) " 

ARE salvation issues,  which we cannot address nor solve here,

(NOT all are,  but there are many that are, frequently involved)

so DO pursue YHWH  as it is written:  "be terrified" lest anyone in the assembly be found to have fallen short.... (of salvation)...

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/07/1866

3 hours ago, missmuffet said:

That is right. We do not know when Jesus will rapture the Church. The Bible tells us that we are not supposed to know. Dating setting is a huge no...no. But Christ's second coming could be predicted according to the Antichrist the MOB and the Seal, Trumpet and Bowl judgments.

The question is will we recognize them, 2000 years ago, the most religious people on earth  didn't recognize the Messiah.

1 hour ago, ENOCH2010 said:

The question is will we recognize them, 2000 years ago, the most religious people on earth  didn't recognize the Messiah.

Why would we want to recognize 2000 years ago? It has nothing to do with the rapture of the Church or the second coming. Unless your belief is preterist.