• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,066
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

On 5/27/2017 at 2:45 PM, Heb 13:8 said:

Why is that weird.

Because you have to be CLEANSED before you can be saved. And you are reversing it.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,533
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  1

7 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Because you have to be CLEANSED before you can be saved. And you are reversing it.

Isa 64:6 All of us have become like one who is unclean, and all our righteous acts are like filthy rags; we all shrivel up like a leaf, and like the wind our sins sweep us away.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,066
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

47 minutes ago, Heb 13:8 said:

Isa 64:6 All of us have become like one who is unclean, and all our righteous acts are like filthy rags; we all shrivel up like a leaf, and like the wind our sins sweep us away.

True.......that's why we need to be cleansed by Jesus' blood...........

Zechariah 13:1 In that day there shall be a fountain opened (Jesus Blood) to the house of David and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem for sin and for uncleanness.

God’s People Cleansed

13 “On that day a fountain will be opened for the house of David and for the residents of Jerusalem, to wash away sin and impurity.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  1,533
  • Content Per Day:  0.56

33 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

True.......that's why we need to be cleansed by Jesus' blood...........

Zechariah 13:1 In that day there shall be a fountain opened (Jesus Blood) to the house of David and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem for sin and for uncleanness.

God’s People Cleansed

13 “On that day a fountain will be opened for the house of David and for the residents of Jerusalem, to wash away sin and impurity.

RM, you are cleansed because you are saved. Why do you think it's called "the finished work of the cross"?

Rom 4:7 "Blessed are those whose transgressions are forgiven, whose sins are covered.

• 2 years later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  32
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

On 5/15/2017 at 2:11 PM, kenny2212 said:

Missmuffet, read Rev. 14:9,10.

This is referring to those that take the mark.  The 144000 jews are the tribulation evangelist!  There will be people saved during the tribulation but they will have to give their lives and become martyrs. 

Revelation 7:13-14 Amplified Bible (AMP)

13 Then one of the elders responded, saying to me, “These who are dressed in the long white robes—who are they, and from where did they come?” 14 I said to him, “My lord, you know [the answer].” And he said to me, “These are the people who come out of the great tribulation (persecution), and they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb [because of His atoning sacrifice].

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,936
  • Content Per Day:  3.07

On 5/15/2017 at 7:19 PM, kenny2212 said:

I believe it would be too late to accept Jesus after the rapture. Not that I'm saying people would not repent after the rapture. But their salvation would be based on whether they worship the beast and receive his mark.

The two witnesses of Revelation will testify about Jesus as the Bible says.

So people's salvation after the rapture is not based ONLY ON whether they do not worship the beast n rcv the mark, they also must believe in Jesus first, without faith to Jesus people will worship the beast.

The 7 trumpets and  7 vials will be cast upon earth, not on certain continent :

Rev 8: 7 The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and afire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth:

Yes there will be people born again after the rapture but their situation will be like Stephen the first martyr.

Edited by R. Hartono

• 3 months later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  157
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Birthday:  10/20/1967

On 5/18/2017 at 5:02 PM, wingnut- said:

Ok Daniel, then please explain to me why Paul in I Corinthians 15 continuously uses the word resurrection, and in particular, pay close attention to what he is discussing when he does.

I Corinthians 15:12  Now if Christ is preached that He has been raised from the dead, how do some among you say that there is no resurrection of the dead?

I Corinthians 15:13  But if there is no resurrection of the dead, then Christ is not risen.

I Corinthians 15:21  For since by man came death, by Man also came the resurrection of the dead.

I Corinthians 15:42  So also is the resurrection of the dead. The body is sown in corruption, it is raised in incorruption.

There is a reason you don't find the word rapture in your bible, because it is a theology that comes from men, not God.  Paul tells us all about the resurrection, and how it relates to the body being raised in incorruption.  John tells us in the book of Revelation about a resurrection as well, the proof is found in scripture.

Revelation 20:5  But the rest of the dead did not live again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

God bless

The reason the word Rapture is not in the Bible is because  it is just a "term" used for the gathering of Christs Bride aka  "the church" BEFORE the tribulation.  It is NOT a "theology" just a different word, It makes no sense for the Bride of Christ to be here when the tribulation is going on.   Its all about Israel at that time. God is far from done dealing with the Jewish people and the tribulation is where He resumes the issue with them. It just so happens that unbelievers will be here also to go through it because they also rejected Christ. The Bride of Christ will not be.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  1,028
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

2 hours ago, Salvation67 said:

The reason the word Rapture is not in the Bible is because  it is just a "term" used for the gathering of Christs Bride aka  "the church" BEFORE the tribulation.  It is NOT a "theology" just a different word, It makes no sense for the Bride of Christ to be here when the tribulation is going on.   Its all about Israel at that time. God is far from done dealing with the Jewish people and the tribulation is where He resumes the issue with them. It just so happens that unbelievers will be here also to go through it because they also rejected Christ. The Bride of Christ will not be.

The word that rapture is translated from is harpazo. It occurs a number of times in the text of scripture and it refers to a snatching away, a taking out. Jesus says He comes like a thief and the theft will be a rescue, but also a snatching away from the persecutor, Satan. 

And there is a purpose for the church to be in tribulation, one is a refining but also the scriptures talk about bringing the Jews to jealousy. The western church is heading for persecution and we need to prepare for that. Gentiles standing strong for their faith believing in the God of Abraham and Moses even unto death will be a witness, especially to the Jew.  Somehow the prophetic purposes of the church are rapped up with the prophetic future of the Jews. But there will be a rescue at the appropriate time that only God knows. A gambit. 

I do believe the early rain fell on the Jews and the latter rain will fall on the Jews. The time of the Gentiles is coming to a close.

Most of the church thru history has not been spared from horror. We are real Christians in the west but we struggle with living real Christianity. That is changing. We have blessed the world with many missionaries and finances but as we look around, the darkness that has been pushed back by the western church seems to be encroaching on our soil. We no longer have influence as we once seemed to. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  65
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,216
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Birthday:  03/25/1961

Gonna have to say no I don't agree. Why are the 144k preaching? Or the angel? Or the two witnesses. And its written"and all who dwell on earth will worship it, everyone whose name has not been written before the foundation of the world in the book of life of the Lamb who was slain." The holy spirit is still here just not like He is now.

Please I mean no offense but when I read "rapture is not in the bible"... I really don't even want to address that. It shows the person did not even study look into it. There are many names we all use that you won't find in the bible. Rapture means (CAUGHT UP). Its gets so silly. Pffft  300-400 AD hymn/preacher wrote about "Caught up" before the great tribulation. Kinda hard to ignore the scrolls. I even saw the one about Caught up (rapture) before great tribulation. Which proves nothing other then yes.. they talked about before lol 1830.

Caught up/rapture its written. And will happen.. and Paul used the word "we which remain". So people that say its going to happen after the tribulation.. I think Paul knows more about this.  He said "WE declare to you that WE who are alive and remain until the coming of the lord will by no means precede those who fallen asleep" WE as one said it "literally WE"

And some also seem to believe they were not always expecting Him at any moment. I thought this was about being saved during the Tribulation

Edited by TheBlade

• Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

15 hours ago, Salvation67 said:

The reason the word Rapture is not in the Bible is because  it is just a "term" used for the gathering of Christs Bride

Actually the reason it doesn't appear in the bible is because it was a made up word, birthed by uneducated, illiterate englishmen following the period of the dark age.  The etymology of this made up word tells us that what took place was, they didn't approve of the dominant Catholic church or appreciate their use of latin, so they took the latin word rapturo, which is the latin translation of the Greek word harpazo and they dropped the "o" from it, making it less latin and more English sounding to their ears.  Of course the actual English translation of the word harpazo is gathering/ catching away, and that is why you find these words in scripture and not rapture.

15 hours ago, Salvation67 said:

God is far from done dealing with the Jewish people and the tribulation is where He resumes the issue with them.

Major problem with your theory is found in Revelation 12.  First, the Jewish people and what is going on with them.

Revelation 12:13 And when the dragon saw that he had been thrown down to the earth, he pursued the woman who had given birth to the male child. 14 But the woman was given the two wings of the great eagle so that she might fly from the serpent into the wilderness, to the place where she is to be nourished for a time, and times, and half a time.

3 1/2 year period that satan cannot get at the remnant, they are being protected by the Lord.  Isaiah and Hosea both prophecy about this same thing.

Revelation 12:17 Then the dragon became furious with the woman and went off to make war on the rest of her offspring, on those who keep the commandments of God and hold to the testimony of Jesus. And he stood on the sand of the sea.

Same 3 1/2 year period, and here is the second group, the group that the beast will wage war against for 3 1/2 years.  It isn't the Jewish people, because they are taken aside by the Lord and protected, they are people who hold to the testimony of Jesus, as in Christians, saints as they are referred to in chapter 13.  We are the only group that holds to the testimony of Jesus, that is what makes us Christians.

The second major problem your theory has is the passage from I Corinthians, along with Paul's other writings.  The group that hold to the testimony of Jesus which the beast wages war on will die, and the dead in Christ rise first.  Followed by those who are alive and remain, one resurrection, and only one, according to every scriptural account of the event.  Your theory leaves all these folks out, or you have to create a second resurrection that Paul or John do not allow for.

• Well Said! 1