• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

2 hours ago, eugenelester said:

And you did not read the article on the link? There actually is an answer. Maybe you'll like it.

I have a better suggestion.  Since people here do not like to click on unknown links, a wise caution, and since this is your work, why don't you just copy and paste you work in this thread so people can view it from here and not have to worry about a strange link?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Eugene

Thank you! And to you of blessings.
But just that you yourself have tried to describe God a little using your mind, logic and the laws of nature. For without reason, logic and the laws of nature, you would not be able to understand, say and do anything at all. When you write the words you use your mind. When you read the Bible, you also use your mind. When you reflect on what is written in the Bible, you also use your mind and the laws by which your mind works. And if you believe God's words, then you know what they mean? And thanks to what you can know this? Again, thanks to your reason, logic and the laws of nature.

I respectfully disagree,I have not "tried to describe" God,I am stating facts,Gods Timeless Truth ...it is WHO He Says He IS

I stated that He Is Eternal " Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever. Amen." (1 Timothy 1:17)

I stated He IS Ancient of Days " “I watched till thrones were put in place,
And the Ancient of Days was seated;
His garment was white as snow,
And the hair of His head was like pure wool.
His throne was a fiery flame,
Its wheels a burning fire;             (Daniel 7:9)

I stated He is the Great I Am "   (Exodus 3:10-15)

"14 God said to Moses, I am who I am.[b] This is what you are to say to the Israelites: ‘I am has sent me to you.’”

15 God also said to Moses, “Say to the Israelites, ‘The Lord,[c] the God of your fathers—the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob—has sent me to you.’

“This is my name forever,
    the name you shall call me
    from generation to generation.

I stated that He Has no beginning & no end (Rev 1:8) “I am the Alpha and the Omega, says the Lord God, who is and who was, and who is to come. The Almighty.”

And I described myself as not having the desire to speculate..

For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.
Isaiah 55:9

It is your reason,logic & laws of nature that attribute to your misinterpreting what I have said,everything I have said is what is simply brought to Remembrance by the Power of the Holy Spirit because His Word is Written on my heart.....I  did not have to think about it,look through the Bible and it does not even have to be logical

The Eyes of our Understanding are the Heart & Mind of Christ Jesus                                                    With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Content Count:  56,073
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

3 hours ago, eugenelester said:

And you did not read the article on the link? There actually is an answer. Maybe you'll like it.

Yes I did read the article and it seemed to say what God is, not where he came from.

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

So I allowed myself to write an article and share it on the forum. And I will be glad if you read my answer to this question and tell me what you think about it.

Hello again Eugene.....One Light mentioned that many do not click on external links,I)'m one of those folks....

I'm not here asking a question, I'm also giving an answer, something like yours,

MissMuffet did give an answer & she did provide the link she copy/pasted from(as per ToS) ,it does not say who the poster commenting on got.questions.org is......It would be great if you would copy/paste what you have written,I would be very interested to see your answer              God Bless,Kwik            

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  37
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/08/1985

4 hours ago, OneLight said:

I have a better suggestion.  Since people here do not like to click on unknown links, a wise caution, and since this is your work, why don't you just copy and paste you work in this thread so people can view it from here and not have to worry about a strange link?

Search engines, in particular Google, do not like duplicate content. They can find that someone is stealing content. And since this forum has much more weight than my own blog, Google's robot can believe that my blog is a thief. The content should be unique. And if somewhere on the Internet there are copies of it, then someone from someone stole the content. That's why I leave references.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

1 hour ago, eugenelester said:

Search engines, in particular Google, do not like duplicate content. They can find that someone is stealing content. And since this forum has much more weight than my own blog, Google's robot can believe that my blog is a thief. The content should be unique. And if somewhere on the Internet there are copies of it, then someone from someone stole the content. That's why I leave references.

That is you choice, but your words will be seen by far less if you don't.   I have to admit, you are the first who has ever made such a statement here. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  289
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

On 5/22/2017 at 5:01 PM, eugenelester said:

It seems like a very simple question and every believer should know an easy answer on it. But if we google a little bit and read the answers of the Christians and the contrarguments of atheists it shows that everything is not so simple, clear and easy.

That’s why I have a desire to write my own variant of the answer.
Where did God come from?

You made a point. But still that's not direct enough. You don't need to 'geo line' stuff. You can ask directly in terms of time. That is,

If you can tell me at which time God doesn't exist, I will tell you at which time He's created. Since no one can point out at which time God doesn't/didn't exist, that's why God is there all the times.

did God exist

10000000000000 years ago. Yes He's there.

10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 years ago. But still He's there

10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 years ago. Still He's there too.

So if an atheist can't point out WHEN God didn't exist, it's pointless to tell WHEN He's created.

5 hours ago, Hawkins said:

You made a point. But still that's not direct enough. You don't need to 'geo line' stuff. You can ask directly in terms of time. That is,

If you can tell me at which time God doesn't exist, I will tell you at which time He's created. Since no one can point out at which time God doesn't/didn't exist, that's why God is there all the times.

did God exist

10000000000000 years ago. Yes He's there.

10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 years ago. But still He's there

10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 years ago. Still He's there too.

So if an atheist can't point out WHEN God didn't exist, it's pointless to tell WHEN He's created.

it isn't possible to tell when God didn't exist...   in Gods realm there is no linear time.....  that is a 4th dimension think.....     Where God lives    there just "is"

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  289
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

14 hours ago, other one said:

it isn't possible to tell when God didn't exist...   in Gods realm there is no linear time.....  that is a 4th dimension think.....     Where God lives    there just "is"

The question, "where did God coming from",

The 'coming from' in this question is a human conception about something coming to exist from absence. 'Coming from' is a human conception about something which doesn't exist at some point but is brought to existence later on. So if the atheists cannot find out the first point where God didn't exist, it's no point to ask at which point God was brought to existence.

38 minutes ago, Yowm said:

The 4th dimension is also a finite human conception.

Everything is a human conception