• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  616
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0

4 minutes ago, wingnut- said:

Apparently you have not read the entire conversation, I am not stuck on the physical, which is why I am trying to point out that the marriage is a metaphor, not some earthly ceremony.  I disagree that they are two days, it is the same day, one day, which my friend here wants to make a 7 year day, others want to make it a 3 1/2 year day.  None of which has any basis in scripture.

God bless

The Great Day of the Lord will last for 3 days and 2 nights. It is called that because it will seem as if the planet is stuck in a perpetual night. It might be wise to keep blankets in your house. There will be no electricity, no gas, no power, and yet, people on life support will remain alive as if there was. Every man woman and child will see themselves as God sees them. 

At the end of this experience there will be a great but short lived surge towards Christianity. It will last about 6 months. Then all hell will break loose

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,686
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Birthday:  08/07/1941

The basic premise of a rapture removal to heaven is unsupported by any scripture. It is only by inference and supposition that such an idea is believed.  All of the prophesies that have been used to prove a rapture can be seen to actually mean something else altogether.

It is Written that we Christians are not appointed to experience God’s wrath. So it is assumed by the rapture adherent’s that this means removal, but they make this assumption without consideration of the many verses saying how God will protect His people during His times of wrath and judgement upon the ungodly.

We Christians have been told what we are expected to do:

Matthew 28:19-20 Go to all the peoples, baptize them and teach them all that I have commanded you and I will be with you always, to the end of time.

Jesus is with us spiritually now and will be here physically after He Returns for His Millennium reign.

This does not in any way even hint that we leave our work on earth and go to heaven. Jesus comes down from heaven and eventually God too, will dwell on earth. Rev 21:3

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  1,686
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Birthday:  08/07/1941

4 minutes ago, Pudgenik said:

The Great Day of the Lord will last for 3 days and 2 nights. It is called that because it will seem as if the planet is stuck in a perpetual night. It might be wise to keep blankets in your house. There will be no electricity, no gas, no power, and yet, people on life support will remain alive as if there was. Every man woman and child will see themselves as God sees them. 

At the end of this experience there will be a great but short lived surge towards Christianity. It will last about 6 months. Then all hell will break loose

You have an interesting view of the great and terrible Day of the Lord's vengeance and wrath. Quite right, it isn't the Day of Jesus' Return, that will come several years later.  The two Days are described very differently and do not happen simultaneously.

When it is known what the Lord will use on His Day of wrath, then understanding of its effects and the results will become apparent. You may like to look at free articles on this and all the end times subjects at; www.logostelos.info

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,071
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

10 minutes ago, Keras said:

The basic premise of a rapture removal to heaven is unsupported by any scripture. It is only by inference and supposition that such an idea is believed.  All of the prophesies that have been used to prove a rapture can be seen to actually mean something else altogether.

It is Written that we Christians are not appointed to experience God’s wrath. So it is assumed by the rapture adherent’s that this means removal, but they make this assumption without consideration of the many verses saying how God will protect His people during His times of wrath and judgement upon the ungodly.

We Christians have been told what we are expected to do:

Matthew 28:19-20 Go to all the peoples, baptize them and teach them all that I have commanded you and I will be with you always, to the end of time.

Jesus is with us spiritually now and will be here physically after He Returns for His Millennium reign.

This does not in any way even hint that we leave our work on earth and go to heaven. Jesus comes down from heaven and eventually God too, will dwell on earth. Rev 21:3

That's why you are in the vast minority of Christendom. 

22 minutes ago, Keras said:

You have an interesting view of the great and terrible Day of the Lord's vengeance and wrath. Quite right, it isn't the Day of Jesus' Return, that will come several years later.  The two Days are described very differently and do not happen simultaneously.

When it is known what the Lord will use on His Day of wrath, then understanding of its effects and the results will become apparent. You may like to look at free articles on this and all the end times subjects at; www.logostelos.info

No thanks, im doing the work God has given me, it is enough. 

My spare time, i play chess and chat here and another sight.

• Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

4 hours ago, Pudgenik said:

Exactly where is this found in scripture?

1 hour ago, wingnut- said:

Exactly where is this found in scripture?

It isnt, yet it will happen just as i've said.

1 minute ago, Pudgenik said:

It isnt, yet it will happen just as i've said.

That isn't a convincing argument.

6 minutes ago, wingnut- said:

That isn't a convincing argument.

I wasnt making an arguement.  And im not trying to convince anyone of anything. Just letti g you know what will be. If you choose not to believe, that is fine. And if you believe that is fine to. It is what it is, use your gift of discernment. What is more important than knowing the future is living the present in Jesus. And not worry about it

29 minutes ago, Pudgenik said:

I wasnt making an arguement.  And im not trying to convince anyone of anything. Just letti g you know what will be. If you choose not to believe, that is fine. And if you believe that is fine to. It is what it is, use your gift of discernment. What is more important than knowing the future is living the present in Jesus. And not worry about it

I don't mean argument as in hostility, but as in regards to a discussion forum, think of it more like evidence.  Without scriptural support it lacks any authority.  And I agree, it is wise to live in the present, but at the same time we are told we are not to be in darkness.  A clear indication that all the information we need is provided in scripture, which is why I asked.

God bless