• Group:  Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  20
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

On 7/8/2017 at 0:10 PM, angels4u said:

Should Christians witness if they get a chance in bars and jails , knowing  there are people they can reach for the Lord?

Do you see or not see anything wrong with witnessing in certain places or buildings?

Could there  be a time in our life that God might ask us to go to a certain person who could be in a bar and witness to that person , what would you do? (of course not to drink with them )

Also what would you do if your work has a meeting after work and they decided to have it in a Mormon church?

Where would Jesus go?

Matthew 28:19-20 

“Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”

Mark 16:15

“And He said to them, ‘Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature.'”

Like all us servants did, Jesus would have carried a sign so that God's believers would see the message written on it and come to listen to the gospel that Jesus preached to them. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Angels

I have,I even worked in a bar/restaurant   ...I'll tell you this,ya just never know where God may send you ,I don't ask many questions,I only ask for confirmation and then I go.....once I'm where I was lead to go its usually more confirmation & then I quickly see why I am where I am.......I don't care what anyone thinks about me,I don't care what anyone may say,I only care about being used by God & thats why I keep saying "Yes,Yes,here am I".....I always think of God giving the Assignment to someone else and I want it if it is for me-He gives us the Words to say(or not to)

The funny thing is that so many quit the job after their hearts were Convicted & some people would not come in anymore & my boss would say"Why do I keep you,well-you are the only one who doesn't steal,doesn't cheat and has the highest sales?????" BUt still,he would hear me & know he lost an employee or a customer,lol    Anyway,that was for a time & then on to the next Assignment.......I say"Just TRust God & go wherever He leads"    I can't begin to tell you some of the places I was in....I did hair & make up for "adult entertainers" also.....it was difficult but Jesus has no problem with anyplace full of sinners ,they are starving,hungry & thirsty.....I certainly don't recommend it for anyone not firmly established in the Word of God or struggling with temptation themselves.....                       All Glory to God!                                           With love;-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.79
  • Days Won:  9

On 7/8/2017 at 2:10 PM, angels4u said:

Should Christians witness if they get a chance in bars and jails , knowing  there are people they can reach for the Lord?

Do you see or not see anything wrong with witnessing in certain places or buildings?

Could there  be a time in our life that God might ask us to go to a certain person who could be in a bar and witness to that person , what would you do? (of course not to drink with them )

Also what would you do if your work has a meeting after work and they decided to have it in a Mormon church?

Where would Jesus go?

Matthew 28:19-20 

“Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”

Mark 16:15

“And He said to them, ‘Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature.'”

Jesus didnt go anywhere or do  anything from his own imagination  or interpretation of scripture he went where the father sent him and to whom the father sent him. If you aresent by the Lord to testify in a bar you go. If you arn't you don't.

Edited by Reinitin

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

3 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings Angels

I have,I even worked in a bar/restaurant   ...I'll tell you this,ya just never know where God may send you ,I don't ask many questions,I only ask for confirmation and then I go.....once I'm where I was lead to go its usually more confirmation & then I quickly see why I am where I am.......I don't care what anyone thinks about me,I don't care what anyone may say,I only care about being used by God & thats why I keep saying "Yes,Yes,here am I".....I always think of God giving the Assignment to someone else and I want it if it is for me-He gives us the Words to say(or not to)

The funny thing is that so many quit the job after their hearts were Convicted & some people would not come in anymore & my boss would say"Why do I keep you,well-you are the only one who doesn't steal,doesn't cheat and has the highest sales?????" BUt still,he would hear me & know he lost an employee or a customer,lol    Anyway,that was for a time & then on to the next Assignment.......I say"Just TRust God & go wherever He leads"    I can't begin to tell you some of the places I was in....I did hair & make up for "adult entertainers" also.....it was difficult but Jesus has no problem with anyplace full of sinners ,they are starving,hungry & thirsty.....I certainly don't recommend it for anyone not firmly established in the Word of God or struggling with temptation themselves.....                       All Glory to God!                                           With love;-in Christ,Kwik

D

Amen ,I remember being in a situation that I could sense the darkness around me and I kept telling myself that the darkness cannot comprehend the light and that He who is in me I'd stronger then He who is in the world,this was in a work situation,God is amazing and will give you strength t when and where you need it!

2 hours ago, Reinitin said:

Jesus didnt go anywhere or do  anything from his own imagination  or interpretation of scripture he went where the father sent him and to whom the father sent him. If you aresent by the Lord to testify in a bar you go. If you arn't you don't.

Amen,we should go where and whenever we hear the call,could be in so many di fferent situations!

Amen Sis..... When I think back it sometimes blows my mind where Ive been,very surreal but it would have been impossible to do anything good by our own work or effort..... I know what you mean , the darkness is like a weight of great force( almost crushing) ... Cant let it distract you or frighten & discourage .... You have to do exactly what you did and remain focused on Jesus, the Word.... Then you have & bring His Peace..... I used to day to myself" okay, the Prince of Peace is here with me, in me and through me.... Praise Jesus

Love you Angels

14 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

Amen Sis..... When I think back it sometimes blows my mind where Ive been,very surreal but it would have been impossible to do anything good by our own work or effort..... I know what you mean , the darkness is like a weight of great force( almost crushing) ... Cant let it distract you or frighten & discourage .... You have to do exactly what you did and remain focused on Jesus, the Word.... Then you have & bring His Peace..... I used to day to myself" okay, the Prince of Peace is here with me, in me and through me.... Praise Jesus

Love you Angels

Amen and thank you God for that real peace which comes only from knowing you...

Philippians 4:7King James Version (KJV)

And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

:thumbsup::emot-heartbeat:

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  503
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/20/1948

On 7/8/2017 at 1:38 PM, missmuffet said:

I do not go into bars. I don't drink. I think it is best for a jail chaplain to witness to those in jail. There is a time and place for everything and I think that witnessing to those in jail and bars is not the best choice.

Mark 2:13-17

• Thumbs Up 1